How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-05-2012
fashion insider

For me, this was the best scene in the entire episode

ontd-tvdiaries.livejournal

Last edited by advo; 13-05-2012 at 09:03 PM.

14-05-2012
rising star

^
Yeah! it was so moving...this one and the one when Elena told Matt that Tyler is dead.
I felt really sorry for Rebekah and Elijah for losing their brother and for Matt for losing his best friend

backstage pass

^^awwww, IMO the whole episode was so touching and strong, loved it.
I loved the best the moment when Damon realised Elena dies.

14-05-2012
front row

What a finale.
I have to say the beginning was long and slow, but what an end!
I'm shocked. Didn't see that coming!

I have a question: am I the only one wondering why, just after we see the flash back of Damon compelling Elena saying "I want you to get everything you're looking for", Damon regains strength and fight back, whereas apparently he was way weaker than Alaric? Would it be linked by any chance?

rising star

^
I read somewhere that Julie Plec said that Damon had no reason to live anymore because Elena chose Stefan but then he remembered what Elena said "If maybe you and me had met first..." and found hope in this, since they actually did meet first. So that's why he regained his strength and kept fighting.

front row

That's right! Thanks MissKateCherie!

fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKateCherie View Post
^
I read somewhere that Julie Plec said that Damon had no reason to live anymore because Elena chose Stefan but then he remembered what Elena said "If maybe you and me had met first..." and found hope in this, since they actually did meet first. So that's why he regained his strength and kept fighting.
...so particulary that means she will end up with him

14-05-2012
trendsetter

To be blunt, I don't know how any Stelena fan can be happy with that finale. Julie Plec basically said a big eff you to all of those who ship Stelena by having Elena say "maybe if we had met first" and then putting that scene with Damon and Elena meeting first in there. That scene made no sense whatsoever when it comes to what Damon was like at the beginning. I know writers have their favourite couples and stuff but for someone who's meant to be overlooking the show, she sure is bloody biased.

The only scene worth talking about is the one that advo posted a gif of and even then like urgh! What happened to the Elijah that we first met? The one who knocked off a man's head, tore out a vampire's heart with his bear hands; I don't understand why he was bought back if he's just gonna be making deals that no one sticks too.

I didn't like it obviously but that's just me.

14-05-2012
fashion elite

^ well i'm a stelena fan and julie did mention that elena and stefan will be together for at least some time next season. i don't think the damon back then when he first met elena was right for her at the time anyways since he was a lot more violent. but yea the scene didn't make much sense in terms of how damon used to be. i mean if he thought that was katherine out of the tomb i would have expected a greater reaction coming from damon.

honestly i think the writers put that scene in there so that delena fans wouldn't attack them

Last edited by fashionmuse; 14-05-2012 at 09:57 PM.
15-05-2012
rising star

I think that during next season Elena will be with Damon because she will remember their first meeting and the time he said that he loves her. And the writers will do this just to please the fans but eventually she will be with Stefan again...I actaully think Stelena will be endgame or otherwise she will end up with neither of them. But I'm just guessing here...

V.I.P.

This was such a horrible season! Elena was incredibly annoying throughout, but wow at the finale, i think its perfect they went that way. Didnt see it coming at all though, which was cool given how predictable every Elena storyline and this season has been.

The next season has a shot of being interesting.

24-05-2012
tfs star

yeeeah.. i sort of agree that the next season has the potential to be better, but i seriously hope they drop this whole damon-stefan-elena triangle that they left open by

-elena not making a final decision
-showing us that she in reality, met damon 1st

if they keep up that pattern, i honestly would ditch vpd, after gouging my eyes out

V.I.P.

^ Hahah yes, i almost stopped watching in the mid of the season because i couldnt take it. And now that she wont be the same anymore everyone and their mother cant stop worrying about her safety and treating her like a princess who can trip and god forbid fall. So annoying!

25-05-2012
backstage pass

I have got to refrain from reading all these spoilers! I haven't been able to watch it because of school, but I recently found it on Netflix - woohoo!! This is definitely a show I can't get enough of. Particularly the styling and set design - love how dark it is.

28-05-2012
fashion insider

I'm just happy that Klauss is confirmed for next season.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, diaries, vampire