How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-10-2012
fashion elite

i thought it was leading somewhere when elena couldn't hold down any blood. anyways i wonder where this season is headed, there doesn't seem to be a main plot developing yet. i don't think that guy trying to kill all the vampires is going to last very long

21-10-2012
fashion insider

^OH, yeah I guess I could see that. But I think the episode descriptions for the next episodes pretty much rule that out. Also, even though it didn't mean anything - yet - that she remembered all the times he compelled her, I think Elena as a vampire will be more drawn to Damon. And they need to feed that side of the triangle.

22-10-2012
V.I.P.

The last episode was interesting. I liked the scene where Damon was talking to Alaric's grave. It was so sad!

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 22-10-2012 at 04:05 AM.
22-10-2012
fashion insider

I never thought that Elena can be even more annoying as vampire as she was as human.

22-10-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemina View Post
I never thought that Elena can be even more annoying as vampire as she was as human.
This so ****ing much. I mean only she could turn something Stefan was upset about about her. Also, of course she would be the only one to mention her own death when letting the lanterns fly. I know the love triangle is a quintessential part of the whole show but **** me, it's just so bloody tedious now. How is it possible the writers declare Elena to Stefan in the first episode and not even by the third episode, have her running to Damon and drink blood from him
And how is moral Elena ok with drinking from Matt? (Judging by this weeks promo, it looks like she's drinking from him again) I just don't understand this show, I really don't.

Gotta say Stefan is so much more interesting when he's not in a scene with Elena. I think it's time this epic love story was broken and have both of them move on.

22-10-2012
fashion insider

^I'm usually not one of those who hate on Elena but LMAO she was so self-absorbed when she was grieving "for herself". I was like, yeah how about giving you father a single thought seeing as he gave up his life so you could live a normal, human life?!

25-10-2012
fashion elite

im so confused.... spoiler: how did matt come back to life after rebekah ripped his heart out?

also elena's keg stand and the special effects used during the motorcycle ride scene was laughable to say the least

front row

spoiler: It was a hallucination from the werewolf venom.

So far I haven't been impressed with this season, but I'm hoping it improves.

25-10-2012
fashion elite

^ ohhhhhhhh ok i should have figured that out, i was in shock

i think now it's starting to get somewhere. i wonder if klaus & caroline will get together after she finds out about tyler.

fashion insider

That last episode was great, not because of the storyline, but because Damon was shirtless again. I can never get enough of shirtless Damon.

31-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalicia View Post
So far I haven't been impressed with this season, but I'm hoping it improves.
Same here, pretty dull so far, i am losing interest fast, and wow Nina does NOT look good as a vampire. It doesnt suit her face at all, i laugh when she is supposed to turn into a menacing vampire.

31-10-2012
trendsetter

Haven't even bothered to attempt at watching the last episode. Saw on tumblr there were Steroline scenes so just youtube'd them. Saw a sneak peak of this week's episode, don't think I'll be watching it either unless something dramatic happens or there's more Steroline scenes.

01-11-2012
fashion elite

this dancing scene... i can't right now... there has been a lot of embarrassing moments this season i feel like.
and what is with this show thinking that it's ok for the vampires to bite humans in a crowd full of people?

fashion insider

I just watched episode 4 & I have to say Elena is the most pathetic vampire in the history of vampires! It is kinda ridiculous how they hang onto their humanity & be nice! This show is slowly becoming too disney?

Last edited by kelles; 02-11-2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: typo
03-11-2012
V.I.P.

^ It has always had that kind of element, but i feel like this last episode was not that bad, it did keep me interested more, well not the Elena parts, but still.....

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, diaries, vampire