How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-01-2012
backstage pass

Wait, this actress- Persia White who's going to picture Bonnie's mom is just 12 yrs older than Kat Graham.

I liked the 10th ep. I agree with everything MissKateCherie said.

I'm so sorry that Jeremy leaves.

Was Torrey DeVitto an invited guest or she's going to stay as Alaric's girlfriend?

08-01-2012
trendsetter

I read on Tumblr that Elijah is back in episode 15, anyone heard or read anything regarding that episode?

08-01-2012
rising star

^
I read that he is coming back in the 13th episode...And also Rebekah is coming back in that episode and their other 2 brothers. And the episode is called "Bringing Out The Dead" so it does make sense that they come back in this episode

V.I.P.

New promotional pic

fantastiqueworldblog

11-01-2012
rising star

The Vampire Diaries 3x11 Extended Promo "Our Town" :

"To beat the villain, you have to be the better villain." Go Stefan!

Although, it's really heartbreaking when Elena says "You had me"

Last edited by MissKateCherie; 11-01-2012 at 11:02 AM.
12-01-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
I read on Tumblr that Elijah is back in episode 15, anyone heard or read anything regarding that episode?
I haven't heard anything like that at all. Unfortunately.

Like MissKateCherie said, the spec is for 3x13 because of its title "Bringing Out The Dead" and because we know that one of the other brothers, most likely them both will be in it. The actor who plays Kol has definitely tweeted pics from the set and they were filming 3x13 or later episode around that time. I'm not sure if Finn was spotted on set - but we already know that he has a history with Katherine. And they probably wouldn't have cast two if they weren't going to use them both around the same time.

BUT... this is the episode description:
A FAMILY DINNER — Sheriff Forbes (Marguerite MacIntyre) delivers some disturbing news to Alaric (Matt Davis) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) about the weapon used in a recent murder. In the Salvatore brothers’ escalating quest to kill Klaus (Jospeh Morgan), Stefan (Paul Wesley) turns to Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Abby (guest star Persia White), while Damon (Ian Somerhalder) reaches out to an old acquaintance for help in setting up an elaborate plan. Intent on a plan of his own, Klaus hosts a strange dinner party, where he reveals another story from his family’s violent past until an unexpected guest brings the party to an end. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice Accola) is heartbroken when she is unable to stop a tragedy from unfolding. Zach Roerig also stars. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Turi Meyer & Al Septien (#313).

As you can see, it's clearly a flashback episode so any confirmation of either Kol and Finn could simply be in regards to the flashbacks. AND ELIJAH IS STILL NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE I will be SMH if everyone else is un-daggered while Elijah is not!

Last edited by advo; 12-01-2012 at 02:50 AM.
12-01-2012
fashion insider

Oh. Actually, just read the specs now. I don't know where the 3x15 claim comes from, especially since there's no actual source to back it up. However, some people started claiming 3x17 (guess they are starting to film 3x17 now) because Ian tweeted a vid which showed the chairs of the TVD guys - and Daniel Gillies is on one of them. However, Ian has said that it's an old video (and other people claim to have seen it before as well) so it means nothing.

I still think that IF he's back then he'll be back in 3x13. But ugh, he'll probably be back for 5 seconds like in 3x08 and then he'll be gone again.

12-01-2012
rising star

That video that Ian uploaded is definitely new because we haven't seen those five in a scene together before
Posted via Mobile Device

12-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
BIRTHDAYS AND GOOD-BYES - Although Caroline is in no mood to celebrate her 18th birthday, Elena, Bonnie and Matt surprise her with a small party in an unusual location. Damon and Stefan disagree on the best way to handle Klaus, and a reckless Stefan decides to test his theory by taking things to dangerous extremes. Bonnie is concerned when Elena tells her about Jeremy's new plans. At a Founder's meeting, Alaric once again runs into Dr. Fell (guest star Torrey Devitto), who is in the middle of an argument with her ex-boyfriend, the medical examiner (guest star David Colin Smith). Tyler refuses to go along with Klaus' latest demand, and is surprised when Klaus seems to accept his decision. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine.
source from CW

12-01-2012
fashion insider

The video:

And I was wrong, people are saying they are filming 3x15 atm so that's probably why people started talking about Elijah in 3x15. (So where did the 3x17 rumour come from? #can't!keep!track). Anyway, the video is old. Ian says so, other people claim to have seen it last year, I even find it vaguely familiar so I think I HAVE seen it before too.

13-01-2012
V.I.P.

The new episode (3x11) was good!

-Jeremy leaves Mystic Falls. (Hopefully he won't be gone for too long)
-Matt was in this episode. (Him talking to Elena at the end of the episode was a good scene!)
-Stefan sends Klaus a clear message. Klaus didn't believe that Stefan would kill Elena ("because even when you're operating on crazy, that kind of love never dies"), but did believe that he would turn her into a vampire. Stefan put his phone on speaker as he sped toward the bridge and force-fed Elena his blood. Elena's screams convinced Klaus to cave. He said he'd send the hybrids away. Elena sobbed as she asked Stefan how he could do that her -- he knows that's the bridge where her parents died. He said he knew her genuine fear would sell it to Klaus. Now Stefan knows what a weakness Klaus' family is, and he can destroy him. Elena didn't understand why Stefan thought that need for revenge was all he had left, when he'd had her. Stefan said he lost her the moment he left town with Klaus, she just won't admit it. (This scene, even though it sounds cheesy, was actually good).
-Tyler bites Caroline accidentally.
-Klaus shows up at Caroline's house. Klaus asks Sheriff Forbes for her support, in exchange for saving Caroline. So the Sheriff invites him in. Klaus gives Caroline this big speech about living and how he'd thought about ending his own life before. (And his whole speech seemed genuine). Though Caroline isn't entirely happy with being a vampire, she says she doesn't want to die. Klaus saves Caroline and wishes her a Happy Birthday. The next morning Caroline wakes up and sees a box on her beside table with a little tag saying "From Klaus" on it. (Now there is always that option that Klaus is just tricking people again, but for some reason I feel like he's not).
-The medical examiner turns up dead at the end of the episode. (I'm thinking Dr. Fell had something to do with it. Watch out Alaric!!!).
-Also, I have to mention that Damon/Elena relationship seems like it's going to be over for awhile! YAY!

Can't wait for the next episode!!! I am quite interested to find out what is going to happen with the Klaus/Caroline thing and with Dr.Fell.

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 13-01-2012 at 04:57 AM.
13-01-2012
V.I.P.

Stills from the episode of February 9th

thevampireclub

Last edited by Dora; 13-01-2012 at 07:13 AM.
13-01-2012
V.I.P.

BTS of "Our Town"

thevampireclub

13-01-2012
backstage pass

amazing episode.

14-01-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by advo View Post
The video:

And I was wrong, people are saying they are filming 3x15 atm so that's probably why people started talking about Elijah in 3x15. (So where did the 3x17 rumour come from? #can't!keep!track). Anyway, the video is old. Ian says so, other people claim to have seen it last year, I even find it vaguely familiar so I think I HAVE seen it before too.
The video is new! Those 5 have never bee in a scene all together before! And I actually read that the scene is a dinner party with all five of them

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, diaries, vampire