How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-01-2012
V.I.P.

Via TV Line:

The Vampire Diaries has cast a face very familiar to The CW viewers — Cassidy Freeman (aka Smallville‘s Tess Mercer) — in a mysterious and delicious-sounding new role, TVLine has learned exclusively.

In the 16th episode of TVD‘s Season 3, Freeman will play Sage, someone who is described as “sexy and fearless, with a devilish smile.” (You don’t say….)

Appearing in flashbacks circa 1912, Sage’s allure is felt by the Salvatore brothers as well as by the Original family. The role is potentially recurring.

16-01-2012
V.I.P.

I have whited out the whole interview, just in case

Thanks to EW Spoiler Room, we have some scoop about this new Gilbert everyone has been talking about, Julie Plec dishes on “Klaroline” and can we expect to see Katherine back any time soon?

Hi Sandra! I’ve been reading a lot online recently about a new character coming toThe Vampire Diaries, Samantha Gilbert, and that she’s supposedly a new love interest for Damon?? As a hardcore Delena shipper, please SAY IT ISN’T SO!!! — Sophie

It isn’t so. “She’s not for Damon,” EP Julie Plec assures. “We’ll meet her in the past, not the present. She’s somebody that we meet in not present-day Mystic Falls.” All better, Soph?

I am dying over these Vampire Diaries photos right now and don’t know what to think, especially Caroline and Klaus. I need scoop immediately anything on #TVD. — @Gval21

You should be dying — of excitement. Because as hinted in last night’s episode — and teased to Spoiler Room by Julie Plec — it’s on. “I have a feeling that Klaus ultimately is equally capable of indulging in love and sabotaging love, just like Damon is. But there is certainly going to be an object of his interest very soon,” she told us Wednesday night.

Anything about TVD‘s Stefan/Katherine? Thanks! — Rose

Though she’s currently on the down low, I’d expect to see Katherine very soon. “She’s gone underground, and so it will be a surprise when we see Katherine again. As Katherine tends to do, she’ll pop up sometime and throw everyone for a loop,” says Plec.

vampirediariesonline

16-01-2012
V.I.P.

Synopsis of Ties that Bind

Quote:
PERSIA WHITE GUEST STARS AS BONNIE'S MOTHER - Bonnie believes her recurring dreams about Klaus' coffins will tell her how he can be killed. The dreams also lead Bonnie to a reunion with her mother, Abby (guest star Persia White, "Girlfriends"), whom Bonnie hasn't seen for 15 years. At Abby's remote farmhouse, Bonnie and Elena meet Jamie (guest star Robert Ri'chard, "One on One"), the young man Abby took in years earlier. Bonnie's sudden appearance catches Abby off-guard, but she does her best to explain the past. Tyler turns to an unexpected ally in his quest to regain his free will. Damon is intrigued by Alaric's new friend, Dr. Fell (guest star Torrey Devitto), and Klaus continues his bitter negotiations with Stefan over control of the coffins containing his family members. John Dahl directed the episode written by Brian Young.
cwtv

16-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Zap2It talks the Caroline/Klaus connection.

Will they?
Won’t they?

Candice Accola also talks the Caroline/Klaus Connection with Zap2It.

Check it all out here.

Below is an excerpt:

Everyone’s buzzing about a possible love interest for Klaus (Joseph Morgan), and we couldn’t help but think of Caroline as a distinct possibility. When we spoke with Candice about the chances of a Caroline/Klaus hookup, though, she played coy. “I will say this much — Caroline does have scenes with Klaus in upcoming episodes, and we haven’t really had that before,” she says. “Since becoming a vampire, Caroline has really evolved and found herself. She’s more confident and just a much stronger person. You’re going to see that side of her come out when she starts interacting with Klaus. She’s really come into her own.”
vampirediariesguide

16-01-2012
fashion insider

Is that just or Joshep Morgan is getting hotter by every episode.

16-01-2012
rising star

^
I know, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

16-01-2012
rising star

LOL my exactly thoughts. ^^

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKateCherie View Post
The video is new! Those 5 have never bee in a scene all together before! And I actually read that the scene is a dinner party with all five of them
I'm sorry but why on earth would they all need to be in the same scene together to be on set together?!! What if they were shooting different scenes on the same day? Not exactly something unheard off...

It's fine if you don't want to believe that people have seen the video before, but I don't see the logic in your argument.

In other news, so happy that Cassidy is guest starring! She and Justin were the best things about Smallville: Later Seasons

Last edited by advo; 16-01-2012 at 03:54 PM.
17-01-2012
V.I.P.

^I definitely agree. I loved Cassidy Freeman on Smallville, so I am interested to see her on The Vampire Diaries. Hopefully it will end up being a reoccuring role.

17-01-2012
V.I.P.

Oh I forgot one thing... In the books, Sage is a male, so I am interested to see the female take on the character.

And yes, the guy who plays Klaus does get hotter every episode! :p

18-01-2012
fashion insider

http://www.buzzsugar.com/Joseph-Morg...Klaus-21381202
Interview with Joseph Morgan about Klaus.

I think I'm gonna switch from Team Damon to Team Klaus.

19-01-2012
V.I.P.

Promotional pic from TVD

thevampireclub.wordpress

19-01-2012
trendsetter

**** me, I haven't seen tonight's episode but do my eyes deceive me or is it really Elijah in the next episode promo??????

retrospacejunk.tumblr

miscgifs.tumblr

19-01-2012
fashion insider

NVM. Spoiler

Last edited by advo; 19-01-2012 at 09:18 PM.
19-01-2012
fashion insider

The King is BACK!

(And no ep next week, Y so cruel, TVD?!!!)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, diaries, vampire