How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-03-2010
PrettySmileyStew ♥

i dont get why FF is so awsome

my brother bought it for ps3 (dont know which out of the million mind you) and he gets so frustrated with it sometimes..

why is that game so good, i dont like it

28-03-2010
V.I.P.

^I don´t know about that one, but imo the franchise is so loved because FF 7 came out and revolutionized the RPG game world in such a strong way than wowed everyone who played it, you know what they say about your first love lol Over the years I´ve tried playing other RPG games but none can compare to the playability and overall fun that is FF
the same happens with Resident Evil, to me anyway...

28-03-2010
Looking Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post

my brother bought it for ps3 (dont know which out of the million mind you) and he gets so frustrated with it sometimes..

I dont blame you, but you're looking at the wrong Final Fantasy. You should be looking at the ones up to 9. It went downhill after that.

29-03-2010
Mr. Magic

^I agree, I didn't enjoyed 10 that much to be honest.

Here's an article about FF13

youkioske/EGM

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015
29-03-2010
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post

Well It´s one of those games or series of games like Zelda, that really captures you, with it´s story and the relationships between the characters. My favorite FF is FFVIII. I didn´t finish it, because it was a rental, but I´m planning on buying on ebay . It´s solving puzzles and colecting items that make RPG so adictive.

tfs star

Is anyone here a fan of Zelda for N64?? Both games are probably the best games I´ve ever played.

Looking Up

^ The first Zelda on N64 has been voted the best video game of all time by many websites and critics.

29-03-2010
backstage pass

Ahh, Nintendo. Good times good times. I miss old school video games. Donkey Kong, Duke Nukem, Glover ..

I love reminiscing back to vintage games, but the modern guy in me loves looking forward to advances in today's consoles & RPGs. FFXIII so far is my favorite. & of course Wii.

29-03-2010
earthbound

I prefer Zelda when it's in 2D. A Link to the past on SNES was my favorite game. The music in it was so well composed, too.

Another great one was EarthBound! I wish they made more games like this! Kids about town with alien encounters.

On the subject of FF, I loved FFVII and FFVIII. FVII was more fun to play and FVIII was more beautiful to watch.

They just seemed to have better stories and cooler characters. Squall's character was even inspired by River Phoenix, one of my favorite actors, so it's hard to creater a cooler game character than that.

I also liked the fact that Faye Wong sang the main song "Eyes On Me".

29-03-2010
backstage pass

for me, it forms part of my childhood.
brings forth feelings of nostalgia. recently picked it up again to see if would still feel the same, sure enough, the game (FFVII) still manages to amaze me.

it's just another point and shoot type of game. it requires thought, the characters are memorable, the plot is way better than most movies, the music is beautiful and it is one of the most challenging game i've ever played. as previously stated, beating emerald weapon was a highlight of my gaming career. (i didn't level them up past 70 when i won) sephiroth wasn't that tough as a final boss, but has anyone tried tacking him on in Kingdom Hearts.... bloody tough!

still want to play 13. if i only had time....

29-03-2010
Looking Up

"Eyes On Me" was so so beautiful. Rinoa and Squall are so cute

29-03-2010
backstage pass

I lost my man card, as some would say, & teared during Aeris' death scene. My friend told me that he played a PC version & there was a glitch with Vincent's leg during the scene that totally ruined it. I looked it up on youtube & saw it, baha! It was too funny.

31-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrodriguez View Post
Ahh, Nintendo. Good times good times. I miss old school video games. Donkey Kong, Duke Nukem, Glover ..
I think you can download some oldies from Wii downloads. I haven't try it myself yet because I don't find any caple (does it come with Wii package) maybe my computer capel would work. I would like to try old Mario

earthbound

^Yeah! My friends have Donkey Kong games on their Wii. I have Breath of Fire 3 and a new version of a classic Megaman.

31-03-2010
Looking Up

Duke Nukem....now THAT is some old school fun. I loved those grenades and those jetpacks.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
games, video