How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-10-2013
backstage pass

Anybody playing Final Fantasy XIV?

02-01-2014
V.I.P.

So, who's played on GTA 5? I got a PS3 console for Christmas, purely so I could play the latest Grand Theft Auto. I've had a PS2 since it came out, read online the PS4 was due out, but with such a terrible choice in games, I started to want the PS3 and I'm over the moon with it.

I just completed GTA and absolutely loved it, first time I've ever completed a Grand Theft Auto. I normally end up just driving around, running people over and buying a ton of properties but with GTA 5.. totally different. The plot and missions were excellent! I also think the lack of cheats push you to complete the missions, in order to get money. It's just an excellent and revolutionary game - I highly recommend it!

Now for the latest Tomb Raider.. !

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
So, who's played on GTA 5? I got a PS3 console for Christmas, purely so I could play the latest Grand Theft Auto. I've had a PS2 since it came out, read online the PS4 was due out, but with such a terrible choice in games, I started to want the PS3 and I'm over the moon with it.

I just completed GTA and absolutely loved it, first time I've ever completed a Grand Theft Auto. I normally end up just driving around, running people over and buying a ton of properties but with GTA 5.. totally different. The plot and missions were excellent! I also think the lack of cheats push you to complete the missions, in order to get money. It's just an excellent and revolutionary game - I highly recommend it!

Now for the latest Tomb Raider.. !

GTA is just so good, even watching my brother play it im amazed. I played it a few times (only when i can come back home from NY) but i love it. The online is fun too

03-01-2014
V.I.P.

I've just been watching GTA V on Youtube, mostly the Rooster Teeth let's plays lol.

Sadly I have to wait for the pc release and god knows when that will be (thanks Rockstar).

Tomb Raider was pretty good too, still haven't finished it though!

04-01-2014

Gta v seems to be little too hard for me, I have played Gran turismo instead of it but hopefully practise some skill and able to play it later, it looks so awesome.

front row

I recently played Final Fantasy IX. An oldie, but definitely a lovely game

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
games, video