How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-12-2007
tfs star

Im addicted to Animal crossing as well but i don't don't know anyone else with the game

Can anyone reccommend me some games for the DS?

14-12-2007
V.I.P.

is there a site where you can play games online?

front row

^ Most of the games mentioned here you can't play online. But there are a lot of free sites for games like chess and stuff. I'm not sure what you're looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfCats View Post
X-Com. Only the 133t need apply.
My brother used to play X-COM all the time. Says it's the best computer game ever. It's so old school!

I grew up on pretty much all of the Sim/Will Wright games, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Theme Hospital, GTA2, Worms Armageddon, and the various Nintendo platforms. I don't have much time anymore because of school. I only play the Sims 2 now.

Last edited by winterise; 15-12-2007 at 02:50 PM.
24-12-2007
Diamond

lisandwich and indian_rose we should get together in Animal Crossing How is it done, I wonder??

indian_rose, the other game I love is New Super Mario Bros.

~Madeleine Albright
24-12-2007
V.I.P.

anyone played mario galaxy on the nintendo wii??i hear it's the best mario game ever..and that says a lot after mario 64..anyone??

27-12-2007
front row

I have animal crossing: wild world if anyone wants to exchange friend codes! I'm quite proficient in the game and love it, so if anyone would like to talk about it, I'm here!

I love Zelda games and Mario games as well.

As for super mario galaxy being better than super mario 64, I have to agree. I played it at a friend's house for christmas and it was visually stunning and the physics are amazing. Definitely 10/10

28-12-2007
front row

uhm bump cause this thread is amazing, we need more fashionista gamers.

I am a gaming fiend. I tend to stay away from the strange addicting e-games like WoW, but I'll play anything at least once!! I just got a new ds lite and I play brain age 2, cooking mama, sims 2 castaway, and rune fantasy. (anyone with these games play wifi? we could so totally play together).

front row

^ You should get animal crossing: wild world! I'd love to wifi with you! Cooking mama is love for me.

28-12-2007
front row

I think I'm gonna get the animal crossing, nintendogs, and this weird game I saw it's supposed to be like nintendogs but with a baby? Dunno looked cool cause I've got a motherly personality haha. I'm not quite sure how to wifi yet but I will figure it out hahaha. Whats your fav dish on cooking mama :$?

front row

I would highly recommend Animal Crossing, but never played Nintendogs. The game you're talking about next is Imagine Babyz, there's a group of games released that aims towards younger girls and the Babyz game is adorable. I have Imagine Fashion Designer, it's kind of fun and a good thing to play for some time consumption.

Hmmm, my favorite dish is... Shumai Wonton. I just like how it sounds.

28-12-2007
front row

I've played nintendogs on my cousin's ds but his mic was broken so it really did no good. The game is fun if you're patient. Are the Imagine games like rpg realistic or are they just like mini games? I hate it when it's constant mini games

Shumai wonton (You my wonton? lawl) Anything tempura for the win.

front row

I know how you feel, I'm not a big fan of constant mini-games either. I never understood why people loved "WarioWare Inc." when it's constant mini-games. Blah.
As for Imagine Babyz, it is a bit like mini-games. I'm sorry. I know that you have to use certain items and they have little things you use the touch screen for, it seems interesting at least. Imagine Fashion Designer is pretty nice, but it's constant assignments and mini-games to it as well, just you have to pick make-up and dresses out of about 10-15 choices, you don't really get to do what you want. I try picking games like Super Princess Peach and New Super Mario Bros. for a little challenge and roaming time though, see how those work. Animal Crossing Wild world is very customizable, you can dress your character however you want, create your own clothes (really just put a design on the clothes though, but you can customize the entire shirt/dress/hat/carpet/wallpaper pattern you want. If you're looking for freedom, it's a very nice game. I can't wait to wi-fi with you on any game, keep me updated.

And I love the tempura as well. lawl. Have you bought cooking mama 2 yet? It looks so good.

28-12-2007
front row

haha yeah I know how animal crossing is, I have it on gamecube! I will def keep you updated. I have not bought cooking mama 2, I thought it was only for wii? ;o

I will talk to you later though, this cooking mama needs real food now.

front row

Cooking Mama 2 is on DS as well, I saw it at Target a short while ago.

Hope the real food is even better. Ciao!

28-12-2007
¡vamos Rafa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizaveta View Post
Guitar Heroooooooo
I just played Guitar Hero (3) for the first time. I love it

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
games, video