How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-11-2012
trendsetter

this episode was extremely sad

cant believe it happened so early in the season

Last edited by Hector; 04-11-2012 at 11:41 PM.

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

Wow, I'm surprised that the show moved that fast. The whole Lori thing was not til the end of the comics and it was a different way. I like the route the show took. It is really sad, poor Rick! His scene was heart breaking. Karl's really starting to grow up, its sad that he has to toughen up at such a young age. I wonder what's next for the governor. I wish Andrea would listen to Michonne and leave that place!

08-11-2012
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Andrew Lincoln was just BEYOND impressive in that final scene... So raw. Wow!

Stitch:the Hand

i was thinking though that may explain the purpose behind emphasising the andrea/michonne storyline the other week to sort of gear up for this intense episode. like the adagio before it crescendos.

08-11-2012
backstage pass

I just started watching this online with season 3 a week ago. I thought it was alright, so I went back to catch up on season 2. I found it extremely dull and dragging, so I won't bother with watching season 1.

Michonne is very annoying. I understand she's the deadly silent type in the comics, but she does not translate well onscreen; her obvious and transparent disdain and suspicion of The Governor marks her as a fool. Why let someone who's clearly at an advantage know you're on to them? And such a sourpuss--I can sympathize with Andrea as to why she would rather remain in the creepily sunny town with the creepily sunny Governor, and bask in all its illusions, rather than spend another moment with Michonne.

I thought Andrew Lincoln is a dead ringer for a younger Ron Silver. His American accent is pretty impressive, I can hardly detect any trace of his English accent.

The Governor reminds me of Norm Macdonald-- creepy, unstable and arrogant.

Too bad T-Dawg bit the dust.

The only character I like is Daryl.

10-11-2012
V.I.P.

Wow! the show has been so good lately, you´re on the edge of the sit the whole time cause you know something is gonna happen soon... not like other seasons where you have more boring episodes (granted, it´s been 4 eps so far but still...)
I like how Karl is growing up both in the show and in real life (the actor), like you can really see he´s different.

13-11-2012
V.I.P.

Did I miss a zombie eating Carol? what happened?! I checked the previous episode and they onnly found her head scarf but in the new episode they buried her

comicbook readers please don´t spoil! :p

13-11-2012
V.I.P.

kokobombon, I think it was just a "symbolic" grave, they didn't find her body but just assumed she was dead...

14-11-2012

yeah i think that whole scenario was a presumption but i did just read a spoiler(i'm not as effected by those)so i would say keep watching.

14-11-2012
V.I.P.

^ thanks Scott! I was thinking the same as koko, I did not remember anyone finding carols body. Poor Darryl! I'm really excited for what's next. Especially because of the phone call. I'm not impressed with michonne character, she is not what I expected althought she is very skilled!
Posted via Mobile Device

15-11-2012

to be honest,i'm not as intrigued with that storyline as many anticipated. and andrea...good grief....i didn't care for her on the farm and i still don't care for her. it's boring to me.

but as for carol,they need carol! without lori she is the only mother in the group now.

19-11-2012

and just as soon as say that about the storyline,michonne's is just getting good. so glad she met up with the group and i hope she can help get maggie and glenn back!

and thankfully daryl eventually,through much frustration finally found carol alive and not changed.

Last edited by Scott; 19-11-2012 at 01:08 PM.
19-11-2012
V.I.P.

^ Yes! Michonne's storyline turned around, I'm glad she finally made it to the group. Hopefully they can get to Glenn and Maggie before anything to bad happens to them. I did wish that Michonne had helped them and somehow disposed of Daryl's brother...

Very happy to see Carol! She has to stay around.

Oh and the phone call..that cannot be Lori, I'm thinking it came from the compound..unless there is another group out there.

19-11-2012
backstage pass

Can't stand Michonne. She still comes off as an extremely cartoony character to me. If she were in a stylized pulp-fiction, comic-come-to-life series-- an animated version of The Walking Dead comic, then she would be very cool. But to be placed amongst characters that are very human, not stylized, she just doesn't fit.

Another thing I can't stand about the show is the manner in which the zombies approach our heroes: The zombies are portrayed as lumbering, grunting, moaning, groaning morons. They're as stealth and sleek as a herd of wilderbeasts. Yet, our heroes never hear them approaching until they're within range of fighting-- then the groans, etc are heard. Are we to expect the zombies are all stealth-like until they're within range of attack? Very annoying-- not as annoying as Michonne, but close.

19-11-2012
backstage pass

I think carol is still alive....I think shes hiding somewhere or something. Maybe shes the one calling rick? :p

Also maybe, just maybe, my theroy....maybe the baby is the key to the cure? Or is that too cliche?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dead, walking