How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-03-2013
Stitch:the Hand

see i felt it went into a psychological/suspense direction,like shiru said....you didn't know what to expect after andrea left and got caught in that building etc. etc.

and yes,let's not forget who andrea always hung on every word of and who she would entrust her safety with. one who turned out to be a complete whack job and another who wants to be a dictator and has no conscious to kill any human existence outside his precious bubble. even michonne after saving her bum,she chose that sociopath. as for maggie...well aren't she and glen together?

listen,i'm not going to sit here and say that it's perfect but we are talking about television and a series that use a variety of different writers so it's not like it won't miss it's mark sometimes.

Last edited by Scott; 19-03-2013 at 06:02 PM.

19-03-2013
V.I.P.

I agree that the writing for this ep could have been a bit smarter. I mean, there is just NO way the Governor would have survided that hoard of zombies, even with two good eyes, and why didn't Andrea take the truck when she found her way out? Haha...

I liked the "vibe" of the episode but overall it was disappointing because so many things about it were completely unfeasible...

20-03-2013
backstage pass

ive started watching it yesterday and must admit it is so exciting and scary i love it currently watching ep 4

20-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiru View Post
Something similar This user quoted it, so credit goes to her. I'm too lazy to go find the scene myself. :p
Michonne said "you chose a warm bed over a friend". The hoes over bros was just me :p

@ 0:54

Never realized zombies were so stealth! Andrea is all alone with a vantage point in the woods with leaves and tweaks and still three zombies attacked her out of nowhere!
I donīt like her but still I felt sorry for Andrea seeing her tied up on that chair... the governor has a speculum btw, thatīs just too much

20-03-2013
backstage pass

LOL I interpreted warm bed as a bed with the governor in it.

V.I.P.

^Yeah, itīs what she meant. I think the other member thought Michonne actually said hoes over bros, so I was just clarifying

20-03-2013
backstage pass

^Oh oops lol. Got it

tfs star

andrea is definitely my least fave character in the show, i even prefer merle more than her. and poor daryl he's such a sweetheart

26-03-2013
backstage pass

i am so hooked on this series that in about 10 days i watched the whole season 2, started watching season 2, and now ep 6;o

26-03-2013
V.I.P.

How cool was that ending? the episode dragged a bit but that ending

Regarding Daryl: was he always this over the top rugged sexy character? it hit me on the last episode... the hair, the jacket with the wings (cīmon!). Or are producers molding his appearence to appeal more to the huge amount of fans drooling over him?

26-03-2013
backstage pass

Merle as a zombie gave me a flashback to Sophia's death. Major chills. Wished he had stuck around longer as I actually liked his character and the tension he created within the group, but I understand why he had to go.

backstage pass

This show... is dead to me now that they've killed off my fav character.

kokobombon: Daryl has always been a fan fav apparently: Female fans of the show love him because he's the strong, lethal silent type with a heart of gold who can even sooth a crying baby and who's hairstyle never gets messed up. The male fans love his character because they want to be like him, etc... I find Norman very good in his roll, but I can't stand how much of a typical and predictable character Daryl is-- very by-the-book "tough guy with a heart of gold" crap.

It was fun while it lasted, but with my fav guy gone, not even the unpredictable and supersassy Andrea can keep me watching-- the rest of the people are so bland it's become unbearable to me. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the show!

26-03-2013
V.I.P.

I think that Daryl used to be a redneck cliche in previous seasons and now they' re turning him into a heartthrob... at least that' s my perception, in terms of "style".

27-03-2013
front row

I liked the last episode. The Governor biting off Merles fingers..what a psycho!
I wont miss him. I didnt hate him, though. He was an interesting character and fun to watch.

29-03-2013
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm a bit sick of them giving characters with the potential to be really interesting more dimension only to kill them off.

Tags
dead, walking