How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-04-2013
trendsetter

This season itself was much better than last, but the finale left a lot to be desired. Was expecting so much more, with each episode they built it up so nicely and then they just left it that way with no clear resolution.

and Spoilers for anyone who hasn't watched yet

what was the point of Andrea's demise without taking down the governor?? I really though that if she would go down that she would take him down too.

Last edited by Belowen; 13-04-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: please white out spoilers for those who haven't seen the show yet

14-04-2013
backstage pass

Oh, I loved the last episode!
cant wait till next seaosn but i wonder what there is going to be the main plot.
cause we do not know what happened to the governor, nor those two ppl of his.;o i cant understand why they didnt kill him, though.
i hate how much this little kid behaves, i think next seaosn he is going to cause many problems.

14-04-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
Downloading the first season to watch when I go away this weekend. Really excited to watch it
how do you like it?

14-04-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
Though she had it coming, at the end I felt bad for Andrea... she was the character we loved to hate wasn´t she? :/

Go Carl and his post apocalyptic pov! He owned Rick on that scene.

My first thought was that the battle was a bit underwhelming but in the end it was just right cause it showcased each group´s "philosophy" imo, no more no less...
i didnt like Andrea, i started to like her at the moment when she decided to go back to rick and warn him, so almost at the end;p

i hate carl;o i have ups and downs with him, at first i just didnt care, then i liked the kid, next i hated him, afterwards i started to like him again, and now he annoys me

14-04-2013
V.I.P.

Last night I caught on tv the very first episode. Those zombies were on "something" cause they were über fast, intelligent and stronger...if all the zombies were like that there´s no way that the group would have made it by now LOL

15-04-2013
trendsetter

I miss this show...

ontd

15-04-2013
scenester

Maybe Carl can act by then.

15-04-2013
trendsetter

^ I think he has improved. At times I do question Rick's acting.

07-10-2013
trendsetter

This Sunday is the season premiere!

07-10-2013
V.I.P.

Finally!!

16-10-2013
Stitch:the Hand

good first episode. apparently it topped everything else on tv sunday night. some were complaining it was too lacking but i think it was a real set-up for what's to come. new group and the townspeople assimilating into the prison and then some strange,potential disease affecting the residents?? cannot wait to see how this all plays out.

also,there will be some new characters added this season intrinsic to the comic book...sgt. abraham ford,rosita espinosa,tara chalmers and dr. eugene porter.....

18-10-2013
backstage pass

it is not a new disease if you refer to the last scene, everyone has this zombie virus, and now it shows how dangerous it is for them, cause they thought that when everything is closed they may sleep and feel safe, but apparently no, bc if someone stumbles and dies, this person changes into a zombie ;o and I believe the characters have never thought of this.

18-10-2013
V.I.P.

^if it´s something from the comic books then please don´t spoil but the kid didn´t die from an accident, he was sick with something that made his eyes bleed. What you´re saying is that the zombie virus can kill them from within?
and the pig dying, is it related to the kid´s death?

I´m very happy that Michael Cudlitz is going to be part of the show

18-10-2013
don't look down

I thought the disease was in the water, because there seemed to be a lot of scenes that focused on it - Rick washing his face from a barrel of rainwater, the camera panning up from a fetid pool beside the zombies at the fence, the kid dying in the shower.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerrouge View Post
I thought the disease was in the water, because there seemed to be a lot of scenes that focused on it - Rick washing his face from a barrel of rainwater, the camera panning up from a fetid pool beside the zombies at the fence, the kid dying in the shower.
but then wouldn't everyone be sick already? Or at least more people? What caught my attention was how Patrick caughed on the water before collapsing, it made me think that he contaminated it and now it will make the disease spread (also maybe a reason why they were focusing on the water so much)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dead, walking