The Walking Dead - Page 22 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
03-12-2013
Stitch:the Hand

btw,those two weren't lesbians,they were actually sisters. now whether she was a lesbian,i don't know. i don't think she was the one killed by lizzie though. they only showed alisha the woman who had been part of martinez's camp already. they never showed if the other sister survived the attack because remember she got scared,dropped her weapon and hid behind the tank.

speaking more on lizzie,i was reading some speculation that she might have been the one responsible for that whole rat thing in the corridor.

Last edited by Scott; 03-12-2013 at 12:19 PM.
03-12-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
btw,those two weren't lesbians,they were actually sisters. now whether she was a lesbian,i don't know. i don't think she was the one killed by lizzie though. they only showed alisha the woman who had been part of martinez's camp already. they never showed if the other sister survived the attack because remember she got scared,dropped her weapon and hid behind the tank.
One of the two sisters was a lesbian (at least that´s what it was implied) who hooked up with the woman Lizzie killed. I think the "two lesbians" people were talking about were those two.

Quote:
speaking more on lizzie,i was reading some speculation that she might have been the one responsible for that whole rat thing in the corridor.
That would make sense, also that she was the one feeding the zombies rats by the fence. She thinks -or thought?- that they were still people and seems overall disturbed. Which is kinda obvious that a child would be disturbed but we never really saw that with Carl...

03-12-2013
trendsetter

^there is also speculation that lizzie killed the 2 prisoners and carol was covering for her.

Last edited by Hector; 03-12-2013 at 12:42 PM.
03-12-2013
V.I.P.

^could also be but that is more disturbing actually, that Carol would cover for her instead of getting her help. I don´t think Tyreese would kill a little girl.

03-12-2013
V.I.P.

^^ whoa that is disturbing. I wonder if there's any truth to that. I figured she was the one with the rat in the corridor and the feeding of the zombies.

Yes, I was talking about Tara & Alisha. Lily is Tara's sister.

03-12-2013

sorry about that….got confused on whom was whom. i must have missed that part when she and alisha hooked up.

anyway,i did hear that part too about lizzie possibly killing those people and carol covering for her but i dunno if i buy that. unless carol caught her while still inside the prison,i don't see how somebody that small could pull the bodies out like that and then light them on fire.

03-12-2013
trendsetter

^ It never actually showed Tara and Alisha hook up, just them sleeping in bed together. So they're not technically lesbians, just implied.

I never heard the speculation about Lizzie killing Karen and David and Carol covering for her. Maybe it would make sense... Carol was drilling into her head about how zombies are no longer people and they must be killed. So if Karen and David had turned while in their cells, and Lizzie happened by, she could have killed them like Carol told her to do.
I always thought it was odd for Carol to have done it. She should know that burning the bodies wouldn't stop the spread of disease. But Lizzie wouldn't know that...
It would also explain why Carol showed absolutely no remorse.

03-12-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
That was crazy. So many questions raised. Likewhere's Beth, where's the baby, will everyone regroup, did everyone make it out the prison? So glad the governor is gone! Now to wait til February...
let's hope he is dead, bc he is almost unbreakable;o

i hope that the baby survived ;o! i think they might have put it into the bus.

03-12-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
so glad michonne finally got what she wanted to do….

but hershel…. will miss that element of wisdom and gentility he brought.
i will miss him too he was a wise grandpa/dad for them.not to mention a doctor.

03-12-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
when the kids were carrying the baby, the first thing I noticed was how much difficulty they had carrying her in the seat.

I wonder if Carol will comeback?
i wonder the same. I think it is highly probable that she comes back. maybe she will help rick and his son ?

03-12-2013
backstage pass

^^ also, that is an interesting theory that this girl killed those two people, not Carol. it would make sense. And Carol wanting to protect the children, admitted she did it. I think she was afraid they would do sth to those kids.

03-12-2013
V.I.P.

Yeah I think Carol will come back... now that the group is divided in three maybe she´ll meet with one at some point.

03-12-2013
trendsetter

I think Carol still had to help Lizzie at some point if the theory is true that Lizzie killed Karen and the other sick guy. If Lizzie really did it, Lizzie stabbed them, and Carol probably dragged the bodies out and burned them so she would have a weak (in Rick's eyes) reason to use for the cover-up. Or Lizzie could've just gone and burned them; not sure.

Also are we sure it was Lizzie feeding the zombies with rats? I thought it could be either Lizzie or her little sister, or any child in the camp. I just remember it being a child because the hand was very small.

Last edited by Shiru; 03-12-2013 at 06:57 PM.
03-12-2013
V.I.P.

At first I thought it was a hole in the wall but when they zoomed in, it was a dissected rat like in biology class, pinned spread eagle and the belly cut. I don't think Lizzie would have that type of skill.

04-12-2013

well i think many connected it to the fact that lizzie may be the one feeding the rats to the walkers…remember her walker buddy "nick"? but you could be correct….it's still such a mystery. there's also been that theory too that bob stookey could be a mole of sorts…i mean,it is a strange coincidence that all the trouble started as he was introduced this season. but just a theory...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dead, walking