How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-02-2012
fashion elite

Is anyone watching?

I thought the last episode was great. Lots of zombie action

So happy to see Rick all badass!!!

I actually think Andrea knows what she is doing and she did the right thing when it came down to Beth. Maggie might not agree, but Lori did in the end. you can't make someone live if they don't want to.

Lots of Daryl next episode!

29-02-2012
V.I.P.

I was hoping Rick would leave Shane behind

29-02-2012
front row

I think Andrea did very wrong. I wonder if she had done the same if Beth was her sister.

Last edited by Birkin; 29-02-2012 at 12:42 PM.
01-03-2012
fashion elite

^ you have a point but I am glad it ended well.

fashion elite

New episode tonight!

Quote:

The Walking Dead Episode: "Judge, Jury, Executioner" Season 2, Episode 11Episode Synopsis: When Rick and Shane agree on a pivotal decision, Dale begins to suspect a lack of humanity fostering among the group. Meanwhile, Carl's actions have an unexpected impact. Original Air Date:Mar 4, 2012

front row

It seems Dale couldn't convince the zombie not to gut him....

05-03-2012
V.I.P.

^ LOL

I was thinking after what happened, do you think Carl might feel guilty over Dale's attack?

05-03-2012
fashion elite

Sooo sad about Dale's death

It could have been prevented if only Carl had spoken up about the walker he found earlier in the day. As for Carl, I think he needs better supervision than this. Why is he allowed to roam the woods alone?

Have they forgotten what happened to Sophia?

V.I.P.

I haven't seen any of the new episodes since the show started back in February. I'm such a bad fan, but school is kicking my butt right now. Hopefully I'll get caught up soon.

07-03-2012
V.I.P.

For a while now I´ve been watching half bored throught three quaters of all episodes but just when I´m thinking this is the last ep I´d watch something like Dale´s getting gutted happens LOL I still can´t wait for them to leave the farm but at this rate they´ll stay for the remainder of S2 it seems...
I was thinking the same about Carl wandering the woods alone, why is he allowed to do that?! I usually look the other way when tv shows pull this kind of stunt but this is too much, considering is a show about zombies and what happened to Sofia...

07-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganJade View Post
Sooo sad about Dale's death

It could have been prevented if only Carl had spoken up about the walker he found earlier in the day. As for Carl, I think he needs better supervision than this. Why is he allowed to roam the woods alone?

Have they forgotten what happened to Sophia?
THIS!!!

Dale was the most genuine and kind-hearted person in the team. He was the only one that kept his humanity and common sense.
Why the heck is Carl allowed to walk in the woods all alone? Someone needs to watch over this kid because not only does he put himself in danger but, as we saw, got Dale killed too. His parents need to look out for him more because this kid is going to be destroyed.
And, all these idiots in the house pushed Dale over the edge. If this hadn't happened, Dale wouldn't have gone wandering off alone away from the group.
Also, Andria and Shane annoy me so so much. They're so senseless and caught up in their own little dramas and let it affect the unity of the group. They are by far my least favourite characters, at the moment.

Am I too much into this?

Last edited by Nepenthes; 07-03-2012 at 09:35 PM.
07-03-2012
V.I.P.

^ No your not lol, I think a lot of us are. I agree with everything about Carl, they really need to keep a tight hold on him.

I've been really bored with this season, so this episode really brought some excitement back into the show. I wish they would leave the farm but it seems that will not happen anytime soon. I'm very interested in what the other large group nearby will do. I feel so bad for Dale, its the end of their humanity and their old way of life. Without him, the group may fall apart and become separated.

11-03-2012
V.I.P.

Whoa anyone see the newest episode? didn't see the end coming at all.

12-03-2012
front row

woa! what a turn of events all this can't end well...

13-03-2012
fashion elite

wow Shane becoming a walker

the previews for next week look really intense, I think they will move on from the farm.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dead, walking