How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

Holy Sh!t, BEST episode of the season!!
This could have been a prefect season finale, I can´t believe there´s one more episode. Better be mind blowing...

So, about the new found info: is it something from the comic books? is it airborne like a flu virus, that just stay latent until you die? is it something on the ground? (they´ve showed zombies eating cows) is it because at some point you´ve come in contact with a zombie even though you haven´t been bitten?
please share your info but don´t spoil it too much :p

Last edited by kokobombon; 13-03-2012 at 08:30 AM.

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

kokobombon, I know it is something they did question in the comics and similar events caused them to wonder if they were all already infected and just waiting to die but I don't remember if any conclusions where drawn

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

^thanks, I look forward to next episode´s discussions hehehe

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

^ Me too, I still have to finish this week's episode. I only caught the last half hour.
I'm hoping they will leave the farm soon!

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

^seems like now they don´t have much of a choice, horde of zombies coming their way YAY!!

14-03-2012
fashion elite

I really want to know how Shane became a zombie! that seems to be the burning question!

front row

^ I think that's the cause why they will have to leave the farm and keep moving.

14-03-2012
V.I.P.

^I think it´s because of the very last scene where you can see dozens of zombies coming their way, I doubt they can keep them at bay...

15-03-2012
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I have clearly seen too many zombie shows because I just assumed that it was an airborne virus & once you died (regardless of how you die) you eventually re-animate as a zombie.

MORE DARYL EVERY EPISODE PLS

V.I.P.

I was thinking that maybe the virus enters through open wounds because Shane had a few this episode from his fights, thus Rick would probably be infected as well.

18-03-2012
fashion elite

Great finale, but it went by way too fast!

Finally got our zombie fix

Daryl and Carol on his motorcyle..nice I like them together.

more characters killed off, tons of zombie action!

Lori is confusing me, first she practically poisons Rick against Shane then acts hurt when she finds out he killed him (In self defense no less!)

I can also understand why Rick kept that information to himself until he knew for sure. Everyone is being unfair to him IMO. Plus how does it change things anyway.

Andrea being saved by the cloaked person...creepy but cool.

Season 3 is too far away

rising star

Yay, I was so proud Michonne was introduced in this episode. She's the best female comic character I've ever read! You guys will love her in season 3.

front row

i think Rick should give the leadership to that Michonne. She clearly has mastered the ways of the post apocalyptic world.

20-03-2012
V.I.P.

Great season finale! Zombie Action Galore
I think I´m gonna read the comics, I want to know more about that Michonne character, she seems so cool armless zombies in chains? yeah, she seems pretty cool...

What was that building in the very last scene? a prison? is that where Michonne lives?

I agree that Ricks acts correctly everytime and I loved it when he put everyone on its place with his speech, even Carol shut the hell up!

I want to give Lori the benefit of the doubt and say that she got upset with Rick when she found out that Carl shot zombie Shane, otherwise it´s just another item to my "why I hate Lori" list LOL

24-03-2012
V.I.P.

^ I think it is a prison.

I still have yet to see the finale but I've heard so much about it already! I'm glad to hear Michonne is introduced, I absolutely love her character. I've been waiting for her character to be written in, I almost gave up hope. Season 3 should be good, hopefully it will move at a faster pace then season 2.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dead, walking