How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-04-2012
fashion elite

Yes, they showed the prison in the distance. I wonder how fast they will get there? Maybe in the end of the first episode.

I guess they think Andrea is dead, I'm sure they will all end up meeting at the prison eventually.

So it's a good guess that we will be seeing Merle next season. I think he probably hooked up with the same people Randall was hanging with.

14-06-2012
V.I.P.

We don't have any news on 3rd season?

02-07-2012
V.I.P.

Photos of the prison

insidetv.ew

16-07-2012
V.I.P.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Comic-Con Trailer

16-07-2012
backstage pass

^Love it, but they gave so much away in the trailer. The clips they showed look like they are plots for a bunch of different episodes this season, so its like ohhhhh I know they find the town, this person lives, ect. but still suppppper excited

V.I.P.

Me too, I'm very excited. It seems that season 3 will move at a much faster pace then season 2, at least I hope so. Season 2 dragged on for quite a bit. A lot was revealed! I was surprised. If you don't like spoilers do NOT read the comments on the video.

16-07-2012
backstage pass

^True season 2 did have alot of dragging moments, but I still think it was more exciting than season 1. Not saying season 1 was bad (it got me addicted afterall :p ) but I liked that season 2 had more zombies :p

V.I.P.

18-10-2012
V.I.P.

sorry if this was posted before, but how closely does ithe series follow the comics? it's not like 1 comic = 1 season, right? anyone know which comics the first three seasons are based on? i'm kind of interested in reading the comics (although i'm not a comic fan at all...is this even a good comic series to start reading comics? is it worth it?)

19-10-2012
V.I.P.

The series doesn't really follow the comics to closely. There is similarities and the writers take things from the comics but there are some major differences. Your right the comics do not follow 1 comic to 1 season. I think the first 2 seasons were volume 1 -4 or comics 1-24 and then season 3 picks up around volume 5 & may possibly go to 8 or not. It depends on how much the writes want to stretch out this storyline. The comics are definitely worth reading. I prefer them over the show. But I am a comics fan..so this just may be me.

30-10-2012
front row

Another good episode. Season 3 doesnt dissapoint so far.
How creepy was that last scene with the Governor?! Wow.

30-10-2012
V.I.P.

i wish they had switched to Rick and the rest of the gang for a few minutes at least, but overall it was a great episode. i'm just a bit sick of Michonne's(?) looks, i get it, she's skeptical, but it's getting a bit much

i bet Merle(?) will help the girls out in the end, even if it's just to get back at Rick

31-10-2012
V.I.P.

^ Me too! I wish we'd seen a bit of the prison that the end, but honestly I didn't miss the others to much. I love that they introduced that storyline. The governor is pretty crazy.

That's a good point Alvedansen, I do see Merle helping the ladies out.

The 3rd episode is definitely my favorite so far. I liked the prisoners in the 2nd one, I think Rick should keep them close so he can watch them and because they need man strength and knowledge of the prison. Both the remaining prisoners don't seem that bad. Rick killing the other one was shocking, i saw it coming but not that fast.

01-11-2012
Stitch:the Hand

you guys and i are so on the same wavelength. i was wondering if they were ever going to cut to a couple scenes with the group at the prison at least to sort of encapsulate both storylines but alas....

but i agree HCF....i like this venture into this community....the leader,who btw,is played by the very talented british david morrissey(hilary & jackie) seems rather unstable.

04-11-2012
Stitch:the Hand

lori!! i'm stunned and sad. and more so the way it went.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dead, walking