How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Caf / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-08-2009
V.I.P.

RKOOOO!!!! and CM PUNK WWE CHAMPIONS!!

24-08-2009
tfs star

Ahh...One of my other loves (wrestling) on TFS. Anyways I have been watching wrestling (mainly WWF/WWE) since I was 4 years old. It started with me, my dad and my older brother watching and it just has stuck with me ever since.

My favorite wrestler of all time is Stone Cold Steve Austin. Currently on the roster I enjoy Melina, Undertaker, Edge, Jeff Hardy (I know he's leaving but still) & Kofi Kingston is always fun to watch.

There are of course those who I can appreciate for their in-ring ability like Michelle McCool (though boring), Jericho, Mysterio and of course HBK.

I was reading the results of SS and there seemed to be some good matches- DX vs Legacy, Orton vs Cena (despite the numerous stops) and Punk vs J. Hardy. Kinda makes me wish that I had ordered it.

V.I.P.

Libra you can watch it on you tube, but hurry up because this user removes his videos for copyright issues. Hope it helps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fku6J...eature=channel

V.I.P.

Lol ahahaa Orton sucksss, bad boy ! :p thanks for the link Karen0193 !

V.I.P.

^ haha no problem!! hahaha Orton won, after all he beated Cena with a kick arse RKO!!

tfs star

Thanks for sharing Karen. I appreciate the thought.

V.I.P.

no Unforgiven this year ! Breaking Point's advertisment is already on you tube, I can post the link if you guys want to!

V.I.P.

Charly,good news for you (and bad for me ) Batista is back but he was switched to SmackDown.

tfs star

At one point in time I kinda liked Batista- when he turned against Evolution but after that I just could never really get into his character. It's too much of a retread of the Ultimate Warrior gimmick for my liking and him outside of the ropes isn't any better. I truly cannot stand it when a man (especially) kisses and tells.

rising star

I love WWE, and used to watch it every week when I was in the states. All I remember is that The Rock was the champ and he always did the eyebrow thing.

Every time I go to the video store I always look at the wrestling DVDs but the gf won't let me rent any. This makes me sad.

25-09-2009
V.I.P.

Ahahah I know !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen0193 View Post
Charly,good news for you (and bad for me ) Batista is back but he was switched to SmackDown.

V.I.P.

^^you can always check everything on the internet, thats what I do(and mostly of the people outside the states too)
I couldnt agree more with you LibraSkye.I dont like his attitude in the ring and off the ring is even worse, you know, with the wife cheating and that. In the ring is so boring, because he is always injured and then he asks for a re-match and its like a cycle, he is alaways doing the same. Thank god he switched to SmackDown! that way Jericho and CM Punk can kick wiss arse

V.I.P.

New WWE Champion:

screencaped by me from wwe.com

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
I think that program should have never existed. It brought a very bad influence to the young generations from all over the world.
Actually I can tell you for certain kids model the behavior.
I have a degree in psychology, I had to do a study. I chose albert Bandura's "BO BO" study. Because it used his theory of
reciprocal Determinism
Reciprocal determinism is the theory set forth by psychologist Albert Bandura that a person's behavior both influences and is influenced by personal factors and the social environment. Bandura accepts the possibility of an individual's behavior being conditioned through the use of consequences. At the same time he asserts that a person's behavior (and personal factors, such as cognitive skills or attitudes) can impact the environment.
we recreated it, google it to find out more. wikipedia

I put a 5 year old child in a room with a two way mirror, and played then WWF wrestling for the child to watch. I also added A Stone Cold Steve Austin Bop Toy. Myself ,the child's mother and professor and classmates watched.

To the mothers horror the child climbed the back of the couch and people's elbowed the bop toy and busted it. if a child or adultsee a behavior rewarded on society enough times they will model that behavior. the child did. it was astonishing and scary.

Last edited by CrazyC; 05-10-2009 at 12:38 AM.
05-10-2009
V.I.P.

I have always been a great fan of The Undertaker. I remember when I was 10-11 yrs old, I used to stay up until 02.00 am to watch WWE....

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
entertainment, world, wrestling, wwe