The Cotton Club. Sleepy Hollow. Death Becomes Her. The Interview with the Vampire. Wizards. Brazil. Wolf.
I loved Welcome to the Dollhouse.....Happiness kind of creeped me out, though.
Some other favorites:
Requiem for a Dream
The Usual Suspects
I am a dork. I like goofy movies! Ok here I go:
My #1 favorite of all time
1. Anne of the Thousand Days (Richard Burton!)
Both of these are directed by Franco zeffirelli and music by Nino Rota. I have the soundtracks, they are beautiful!)
2. Romeo & Juliet (the one with Leonard Whiting and Olivia Hussey.)
3. Taming of the Shrew (Richard Burton again! and Elizabeth Taylor)
And I have to add my Jane Austen
4. Sense & Sensibility (BBC version with Colin Firth)
5. Pride & Prejudice (with Emma Thompson and Hugh Grant)
6. Persuasion (with Amanda Root and Cirian Hinds)
7. Emma (with Geyneth Paltrow and Jeremy Northam)
And I have to add these even though they are based on the same story
8. Valmont (Annette Benning and Colin Firth)
9. Dangerous Liasons (Uma Thurman!)
It's funny, but all of my favorite movies are all of my favorite books. I have my little Shakespeare book with me today and I will probably read Taming of the Shrew at lunch.
This diamond has so many carats it's almost a turnip. ~Richard Burton
In the mood for love
When Harry Met Sally
breakfast at tiffany's
sense & sensibility
pride & prejudice
life is beautiful
shall we dance
the talented mr. ripley
lord of the rings
interview with a vampire
Black Hawk down was really well made I believe. Ridley Scott is branching off in new directions.................
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Madame de Velange.........." Glenn Close was too good in Dangerous Liasons.
I liked Casino when Joe Pesci got tricked out into the cornfields.
i wish i could have a more intelligent list but i'll be honest.
meet the parents
to kill a mockingbird
parent trap ( a childhood favorite)
princess bride (a childhood favorite)
|favourite, film, films, personal|