- Marikai (Ma-rye-kah) - Traditional Filipino name
- Malaiya (Ma-lay-a) - Traditional Filipino name
- Olivia - Peace of the Olive tree - Latin
- Cecania (Si-cane-yah)
- Cassandra - Prophet - Greek
- Paige Katherine - Assistant - French & Pure, Virginal - Greek
- Annalise - Gracious - Consecrated to God - German
- Benjamin Arden Son of my right hand - Hebrew - Thrilled & Excited - Latin
- Jude - One who is Praised - Hebrew
Anyone have a good middle name for Olivia? Planning on having a baby in a year or so and can't think of a good middle name...
I love the names May-Lin,Giselle,Fajah,Koren and Phebe (Fay-buh) for girls. I used to really like the name Paris...but not as much anymore since the heiress came into the picture. I like Yves for a boy!
i'm such a name junkie (i'm always on kabalarians and doing numerology) but i can't come up with a whole lot right now.
Yzabel - or Isabelle
i like the sound of Zara, Sasha, Tara
androgynous names like Madison/Mackenzie
i made up one Ylexya (sounds like Ee-lex-ee-ah) a derivative of Alex
Anyone have some good names beginning with: X or Z?
Iskander (same as Alexander)
i rather like the sound of Cyrus - but not sure as i haven't had a good experience w/ a Cyrus just yet
ever find there are some names that are associated with a certain type of character?
"The Earth is but One Country and Mankind its Citizens." Baha'u'llah