How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-01-2012
front row

Adriana will get the FB again & her haters will go nuts, i can see it already.

This is my first year watching the Super Bowl & I'll get to see my girl twice, yay for that ... So much for a model who passed her prime already right?

20-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
To kick off its football championship advertising campaign, Kia Motors will release a teaser trailer for its upcoming Super Bowl commercial in 18,000 movie theaters, beginning Jan. 27. Then, four days before the big Feb. 5 game, the car company will introduce the full-length 60-second commercial, called "Drive the Dream," on the same 18,000 screens.

It is believed to be the first time a Super Bowl commercial will premiere in movie theaters.
latimes.com

Last edited by vivaglam; 20-01-2012 at 10:27 PM.

20-01-2012
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

22-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Butler University's famed beast, Blue II, is going to get to try his charms on Victoria's Secret beauty Adriana Lima on Tuesday at Downtown's St. Elmo Steak House.

The English bulldog has been picked to film a segment of CBS' "Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials" with Lima, who models in one of the most popular spots. Show co-host Jillian Michaels will be on hand, too, according to Gary Critchlow, the show's executive in charge of production.

The pooch likely will be excited -- but probably more about being surrounded by St. Elmo steaks than by the Victoria's Secret model.

"No offense to her," said Michael Kaltenmark, Blue's caretaker. "Blue is going to be excited to be around all of that red meat."
indystar.com

22-01-2012
V.I.P.

@3:06 and 3:46

@2:06 and 2:26

Last edited by vivaglam; 22-01-2012 at 11:27 AM.

22-01-2012
rising star

Agree with you and BTW she is one of the most talented models of all times, oh yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLimaVzla View Post
Adriana will get the FB again & her haters will go nuts, i can see it already.

This is my first year watching the Super Bowl & I'll get to see my girl twice, yay for that ... So much for a model who passed her prime already right?

22-01-2012
rising star

She's gonna be so huge this year! so excited to see her involvement with the superbowl!! It seems like she wants to really work more now compared to before!

23-01-2012
V.I.P.

So the second commercial ISN'T for VS! :

Quote:
LOS ANGELES, CA, Jan 23, 2012 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Teleflora, the world's leading flower delivery service, has teamed up with supermodel Adriana Lima for an ad set to launch during Super Bowl XLVI, which will air on NBC Sunday, February 5, 2012. Teleflora's 30-second spot will debut during the game's second quarter.

This marks the fourth year Teleflora has premiered an ad during the Super Bowl, which encourages viewers to send hand-arranged, hand delivered floral bouquets to their loved ones as a gift for Valentine's Day. This year's ad is both romantic and alluring; with the gorgeous Lima taking center stage as she prepares for a special Valentine's Day date. The spot also features Teleflora's XOXO Bouquet from the company's 2012 Valentine's Day collection.

"The Super Bowl is the perfect opportunity to introduce more consumers to Teleflora and the beautiful gift of flowers. And we are thrilled to have Adriana Lima, who is known for her exquisite beauty on-and-off the runway, help us drive home that message," said Laurie McCartney, Chief Marketing Officer, Teleflora.

McCartney added that the timing of game day dovetails perfectly with Valentine's Day, which is one of Teleflora's biggest holidays. "We know Valentine's Day can be a stressful time, and Teleflora's hand-arranged, hand-delivered bouquets are the perfect solution to make Valentine's Day a success."

Lima, a Brazilian beauty who is known for her work on the catwalk, was the ideal choice to represent Teleflora, thanks in part to her own love of flowers -- especially roses, which are the centerpiece of the XOXO Bouquet featuring red roses.

"The thing I love the most about this ad is that everything happens in a very intimate moment, in a romantic place," Lima revealed. "Men will learn about the emotions women feel and how important a gift of flowers is to us on Valentine's Day. I know you guys will like it."

The company's in-house ad agency, Fire Station, was behind the concept and creation of the stylish commercial. The spot was produced by B-Reel Films and directed by Anders Hallberg, who has directed many commercials, music videos and projects on the web, including the acclaimed Perrier campaign starring Dita Von Teese. The commercial will continue to air through Sunday, February 12, 2012.

Also, starting at 8 p.m. PST on Monday, January 23, visit www.teleflora.com to see behind-the-scenes interviews and clips of Adriana from her filming of Teleflora's Valentine's Day commercial.

About Teleflora Teleflora brings together the time-honored tradition of sending flowers with the modern benefits of an advanced florist network. By tapping over 15,000 member florists in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist -- even if that neighborhood is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstep -- Teleflora's network of professional florists create artistic arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on the same day. And, with the organization's pioneering "Flowers in a Gift" Collection, the recipient gets a keepsake that turns the treasured gesture of a bouquet into a lasting memento. Luxe yet affordable, aspirational yet accessible, Teleflora makes every day an occasion.
marketwire.com

23-01-2012
scenester

Here a picture of this from euroinvestor.co.uk!
BEAUTIFUL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TN-8463_APPROVEDADRIANAPHOTO.jpg (7.7 KB, 232 views)

23-01-2012
tfs star

So let's see...

2 Superbowl Commercials
SNL
and a couple covers coming out

uh yea Adriana has definitely taken over the lead Angel position with pride! She will so get that bra this year! Go DRI!

23-01-2012
V.I.P.

I don't care about the bra this year to be honest because she obviously doesn't need it. I'm more concerned with her being consistent with her workload.

23-01-2012
tfs star

Well yea. I really just want her to get it to see all her haters explode...honestly that's the only reason *devilish grin*

23-01-2012
V.I.P.

^There will be a riot if she gets it this year. Right now, it does look like she will be getting it though.

23-01-2012
fashion icon

Amazing news!

23-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
@Teleflora Our #sb46 Super Bowl ad will star Adriana Lima! Catch her behind-the-scenes interview about the commercial tonight on Entertainment Tonight
And bigger!:

Last edited by vivaglam; 23-01-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, lima