How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-02-2012
V.I.P.

VS Swim

victoriassecret

08-02-2012
V.I.P.

Most viewed models on tfs( October 2011 - January 2012)

hosting images
by tlg00

08-02-2012
V.I.P.

Adriana Lima @ Victoria's Secret Valentine's Day, February 8 - celebutopia

08-02-2012
fashion icon

I wish her hair had a bit more volume like Doutzen's.

08-02-2012
V.I.P.

So great to see Adriana&Doutzen together, perfect combination!

08-02-2012
V.I.P.

08-02-2012
V.I.P.

HQS, source: hqworld.net

08-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Adriana Lima, Victoria's Secret Angel, Talks Valentine's Day, Fashion Week And Chocolate With Doutzen Kroes and Lindsay Ellingson

"Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday," cooed a newly platinum blonde Lindsay Ellingson Wednesday afternoon at the Victoria's Secret store in Soho, "It just brings back memories of getting all of those cards. I was the nerdy girl when I was little who gave everyone cards." Although it is hard to believe the Victoria's Secret angel was ever a nerd, she insists it was the case. "I guess I got some cards too, but only because it was a class requirement."

Ellingson isn't the only Angel who loves Valentine's Day: "I am so excited! It's one of my favorite holidays," Doutzen Kroes exclaimed. "You get to spend time with your loved ones, dress up and feel sexy. What's wrong with that?"

Both models plan to keep it low key for the holiday, as it takes place during fashion week. "I think it's perfect that Valentine's Day is during Fashion week because I am always in the city and I won't have to travel," said Kroes,"I don't have plans just yet, but I think my husband will surprise me. My favorite thing to do for a date night is dinner, drinks, and you know, just laugh. Sometimes I like to cook, but I think now that I have a baby it's best to go out." Ellingson and her boyfriend will also be low-key this holiday, "My boyfriend is cooking dinner for me, he says he is a good cook but I haven't seen it yet!"

While Kroes expects that this will be her best Valentine's Day yet, she has been disappointed in the past: "Once, I had a bad Valentineís Day. I told my boyfriend at the time that I was not into the whole valentines day thing, as a woman does, and then he didnít do anything because he said, ďOh, you said you didnít want to do anything.Ē

Adrianna Lima, who recently made headlines after appearing in not one but two Super Bowl commercials, seemed exhausted from all of the excitement. "Do you mind?" she asked me, reaching for a few chocolates while we were speaking. Grabbing a white chocolate truffle from a startled waiter as he passed by, Lima quickly summoned him back, adding two dark chocolates to her napkin. As if to prove that the angels do, in fact, eat, she quickly devoured the first chocolate. I had to ask which type of chocolate she preferred and Lima almost purred the word, "everything" as she popped another chocolates into her mouth.

This Valentine's day, Lima is skipping New York Fashion Week altogether. Although she "looooves fashion week," she plans to spend the holiday with her husband and daughter in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. "I got married on Valentine's Day, so we always do something different." Lima's three-year-old daughter Valentina is a chocoholic in training as well, "I'm more excited for Valentine's Day than she is, sheís so young so she doesnít understand too much. But, I did get her a present. I bought her a little chocolate box. Yes, just like her mom. Enjoy the chocolates!"
stylelist.com

08-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Victoriaís Secret Angels Talk Valentineís Day and Fashion Week

Dressed in skin-tight, shimmery silver minidresses, Victoria's Secret's Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and Lindsay Ellingson played the sexy-angel role with envious ease as they talked Valentine's Day and lingerie with a room full of fashion writers at Victoria's Secret's Soho location.

Surrounded by pink push-ups and pastel panties, as well as an endless supply of Vosges chocolates, FashionEtc took some time to chat with each Angel about Valentine's Day, buying lingerie and prepping for Fashion Week.

Whether talking love, lust or lace, the stunners had plenty to say about V-day memories and the best bras for their body.

What was your worst Valentine's Day ever?

Adriana Lima: "Iíve never had a bad Valentineís Day because I always try to make it fun, but the best Valentineís Day was the day I got married. This year, I want to spend time with my family, go out to dinner with my husband, and after that, something with lingerie involved."

Doutzen Kroes: "I told my boyfriend I wasn't into Valentines Day and I didn't need him to do anything. I obviously did want him to do something but sometimes you say things you donít mean and you assume he will know. So, when I was upset that he didn't do anything, he was confused. I mean what girl doesnít want anything on Valentines Day."

Lindsay Ellingson: "My first Valentineís Day with a boyfriend was my worst. I was 21, a late bloomer and so in love. I put so much emphasis on the day. He was French and we were in Paris, so I thought it was going to be so romantic and he ended up not doing anything and complaining about the traffic to the restaurant. I had bought him a box of chocolates and he didn't do anything."

What are your best tips for guys buying lingerie?

Adriana Lima: "Number One. If you are afraid, don't be. We girls love a guy that can overcome his fears. It will make us appreciate the present even more. If you arenít sure about sizes, peak in her drawer when she isnít around."

Doutzen Kroes: "I think it's great when a guy buys you lingerie because it's something you donít expect and you find out what he likes. It's a gift for him too. You put it on and itís a win win situation. The key thing is getting the size right because if he picks something too small or too big, he might upset his girl."

How are you prepping for Fashion Week?

Adriana Lima: "I'm not sure about Europe yet, but I'm thrilled to spend New York Fashion Week relaxing in Miami with my family."

Doutzen Kroes: "I ordered beautiful Celine loafers, which Iím excited about because they are flat and super chic. I also got a great new Celine coat. They are things I will have and wear forever. I always go online to see all the shows but I want to see Versace and Haider Ackermann, because last year, his show was the best. Iím curious to see Tom Ford because last season his reviews werenít so good, and Iíd love to see Giles Deacon."

Lindsay Ellingson: "I need to be mentally prepared because itís so much traveling and a lot of fittings. Sometimes you are up until three in the morning standing in heels while they are pinning something on you. I make sure to eat a lot so I have energy and I just got a facial. I also just changed my hair so that's an exciting new look for me. Now Iím platinum and I love it. It feels very retro and Hollywood."

What is your favorite bra of the moment?

Adriana Lima: "The Gorgeous and the Body by Victoria Demi Bra because it fits to your body and is super comfortable."

Doutzen Kroes: "I love the Gorgeous. I also really love the Very Sexy Push up because its simple, has beautiful colors and the right amount of push up."

Lindsay Ellingson: "My favorite is the Gorgeous, and not jut because I'm the face of it but I literally wear it all the time. It's the most comfortable push-up."
fashionetc.com

08-02-2012
backstage pass

fashionising.com

09-02-2012
front row

FOX & Friends - February 8, 2012
(celebritygossip)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vs-fox-020812-4.jpg (63.8 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg vs-fox-020812-3.jpg (68.1 KB, 33 views)

09-02-2012
V.I.P.

Weather Report :p

Loved both commericals, Adriana's a star.

09-02-2012
V.I.P.

This was the most perfect interview ever! I also love her look: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video/#!/s...dels/139016644

10-02-2012
V.I.P.

VSX

victoriassecret

10-02-2012
V.I.P.

Calendar Girls – With its latest issue guest edited by Carine Roitfeld, VMAN presents a striking calendar featuring some of fashion’s most beautiful models–Victoria’s Secret bombshells to boot–including Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman, Lily Donaldson, Izabel Goulart, Joan Smalls, Anne Vyalitsyna, Karolina Kurkova and Alessandra Ambrosio. Captured by Willy Vanderperre, the twelve stunners wear sexy push-ups and custom jackets from American Apparel in the pin-up style images. / Styled by Carine Roitfeld.
Source: fashiongonerogue.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, lima