How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-09-2012
trendsetter

Wow, that's a very short period of time :/

14-09-2012
V.I.P.

yea, but I think VS will start pimping Adriana just like they did Heidi after she would pop out another kid so they can have headlines for how "runway ready" she is just after giving birth.

17-09-2012
V.I.P.

UHQ

pinterest.com/victoriassecret

05-10-2012
fashion elite

news about Victoria's Secret or her in general?

05-10-2012
V.I.P.

^She's been working out with her trainer.
Posted via Mobile Device

05-10-2012
V.I.P.

not new, but finally this has been posted. Her amazing appearance at Dior S/S 2003, beginning of video walks right after Ale.

07-10-2012
V.I.P.

Marko talks about Adriana in this article:

Quote:
Marko Jaric isn't the only member of his family trying to make a comeback.

"My wife is now in her own training camp because she needs to get ready for a Victoria's Secret shoot," Jaric said after Saturday's practice.

That would be Brazilian model Adriana Lima, who gave birth to the couple's second daughter last month. What's it like to be married to one of the most recognizable faces in fashion?

"We are a very down-to-earth, normal family," Jaric said. "None of us try to draw attention to our family. We don't try to live the celebrity life. We really don't care. We're a very ordinary family."
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...ard-salary-cap
Posted via Mobile Device

07-10-2012
V.I.P.

Adriana works out with Michael (her trainer) in Miami (Oct. 7th, 2012):

Bellazon
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by vivaglam; 07-10-2012 at 03:47 PM.

07-10-2012
V.I.P.

@AdrianaLima's Twitter

07-10-2012
backstage pass

Awww
How sweet!!she is working so hard, I am sure she will be perfect as ever at he vsfs

07-10-2012
V.I.P.

She kicks her own.*** to.get back in fighting form, viva la lima

08-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima, looking in top shape after welcoming a baby girl just three weeks ago, was spotted Friday taking a 45-minute cycling class at Flywheel Sports on Purdy Avenue. She was joined by her trainer, Michael Olajide.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/0...#storylink=cpy
Posted via Mobile Device

13-10-2012
V.I.P.

twitter.com/AdrianaLima

Last edited by Psylocke; 13-10-2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Please don't post the source as clickable link.

14-10-2012
V.I.P.

uh she's definitely ready. You'd have a hard time convincing anybody that she just had a baby.

16-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Brazilian model Adriana Lima is working out a grand total of 42 hours a week to get into shape for November's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The new mother is logging in two-a-day training sessions, proving that getting into Victoria's Secret shape is a fulltime job.

Lima has added pressure to look like her usually-svelte self – as she gave birth to her second child, daughter Sienna, on Sept. 12. Similar to fellow-Angel, Heidi Klum's five week slim-down for the 2009 fashion show, Lima will be in her skivvies in record-breaking time.

The 31-year-old stunner is working with her trusty trainer, Michael Olajide Jr., to get into tip-top shape for next month's runway show, where she'll no doubt have to strut her stuff in some of the world's skimpiest lingerie.

How does Lima get into Victoria's Secret shape post-baby?

Olajide exclusively revealed to Celebuzz how he's getting Lima runway ready after just giving birth three weeks ago.

Celebuzz: Adriana Lima looks amazing and we know that has a lot to do with your work with her, how have you guys done it?

Michael Olajide Jr.: Adriana goes above and beyond. As a trainer you can only go as far as the individual you're training allows you to go. Adriana has a unique mind, an extremely high level of tolerance when it comes to physical discomfort. Some people are afraid to sweat and feel like their heart is going to jump out of their chest but Adriana's able to function in that atmosphere and that's why she's always at the top of her game. She's 100% professional.

CB: Is it harder to lose the weight after having a second baby?

MO: I can imagine for many reasons, regardless of whether it's a woman's first or second baby, it would be difficult. Basically a woman is at the mercy of nature. The hormones are sending different signals throughout the body post pregnancy that can effect the ability to lose weight and even the willingness to be physical, so a fight against nature is probably the hardest thing one can do. Adriana has this ability to override those signals, that's what I mean when I say she has a unique mind. She is the definition of a fighter.

CB: What are your goals with her?

MO: Adriana's goal is the same as every healthy woman's, return to pre-baby shape. She sets the bar high.

CB: How many times are you training her a week?

MO: I work with her twice a day, seven days a week.

CB: What are some specific workouts that work the best for her?

MO: Boxing. But not just simple punching, complex combinations that require her to execute a series of drills at a high rate of speed and power. This keeps her mind sharp and involved. There's also jump rope. That's also an intense all over body workout that torches an immense amount of calories. But again, this isn't jump rope you see in the playground. This is athletic/boxer styled jump rope and then some.

CB: Point blank, what is she doing to get into Victoria's Secret shape?

MO: Boxing/jump rope and we have specialized sculpting maneuvers that are killer. No weights, no machines.

CB: How long is each workout?

MO: Each workout is 2-3hours long.

CB: What's one exercise that Adriana loves or dislikes?

MO: Focus mitt works and jump rope she loves. I don't think she dislikes any one thing we do in particular because she knows it's all a part of the complete package. She just gets it done.

CB: Is there a body part that she really wants to get back in shape or a body part that she loves to flaunt?

MO: We never discuss anything like that believe it or not, we've worked together for many years now. She knows innately where she wants to be for her photo shoots or the Victoria's Secret show.... we glove up and begin the fight, she knows when she's ready.

CB: What are some great meal options for someone trying to shed the baby weight?

MO: Basically, cut sugars, eat as natural as possible, drink water, portion control and find a healthy hobby. Not only do we over eat when stressed, we over eat when bored.

CB: If you could give Celebuzz your top three tips for losing weight and staying in their best shape, what would they be?

MO: 1. Keep your workouts cardio and infuse lightweight muscle endurance work. Go athletic. Remember, cardio is king. 2. Set healthy eating plan. 3. Get your sleep in. Bonus: your workout should challenge your mind as well as your body.
celebuzz.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, lima