How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-05-2009
V.I.P.

ahhhhhhhh adriana is pregnant!! sweeeeet!

11-05-2009
fashion icon

She is beautiful and Marko ,too... Aww that baby will be awsome!

11-05-2009
V.I.P.

^ yeah think so! wondering when she will give birth and if she's doing the vsfs. well if Heidi & Ale can do it, she def can do it either!

11-05-2009
V.I.P.

Congrats for Adri and Marko!! I am so excited!
Cant wait to see her pregnancy style

11-05-2009
V.I.P.

I don't believe she's pregnant till the rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingless View Post
^ Not necessarily - if she's a few months along now, she might have the baby in the summer like Ale did, and she was in fine shape again for the show. *If* there even is one this year - it's not confirmed yet.
But if she is pregnant and if she gives birth in the summer then yeah, like Ale, she'd get back into shape

Don't say that, Sasha! There will be a show!!

11-05-2009
V.I.P.

Adriana's 3rd Doritos Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN077g_kABk

11-05-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Manhattan sizzled this Saturday, as Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima hit Victoria’s Secret to launch the brand’s sexy new scent collection. Dressed as a modern day Cleopatra, the newlywed lounged in a boudoir setting, and talked to PEOPLE.com about the quest for love and her secrets for supermodel beauty. “I never thought I would find somebody so great in my life,” she says of her basketball star husband, Marko Jaric, whom she married this past Valentine’s Day. “These days it’s so tough, you know? And I consider myself very lucky, very lucky to have such a wonderful man that respects me and treats me like a princess.” And while Adriana has been a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2000, she is thrilled to expand into beauty with the brand as the face of their new fruity floral scent Noir. “Fragrance for me, it’s so important,” she explains. “It sets up my mood. Part of my confidence comes from perfume. Before a fashion show I always have it in my handbag. Before I walk out I put it on. When I do commercials for Victoria’s Secret I put on my perfume. It’s really part of me. I can’t live without it.” And the supermodel shared her surprising secret to staying a knock-out — literally! “Boxing! It’s my favorite thing to do because it’s always exciting. It’s the best type of cardio that you can do. And you build up muscles without being too big, just lean muscles.” And while the sport might seem at odds with her ultra-feminine career, she says she’s finally found the perfect fit. “I tried everything,” she says. ” I tried running, I took spin classes, I tried yoga. I needed something to challenge me so I learn new things every day, and boxing is the best!” Check out the Noir collection at victoriassecret.com now!
Source

12-05-2009
V.I.P.

Love the Doritos commercial so much!!!!!♥♥
She did a great interview..

12-05-2009
tfs star

I am not the biggest Lima fan, but I think her recent association with Givenchy is genius and I wish she would go after that for while. She has absolutely nothing to lose, and so much to gain. Tisci is the king, and Adriana has the type can be 'uglied' down pretty easily actually. When I say 'ugly', I mean edgy and fashion forward, like the girls of fashion that matters.

We are all used to seeing her in the whole VS gear with the fake tan and big hair and pink make-up, we never get to see the actual girl behind it all. She can work for a brand that is as experimental as Givenchy, and Tisci loves girls with ethnic diversity and looks. It is not like Chanel, Versace or Prada. I hope something solid and interesting comes from this partnership of the two big names in fashion, which are at the furthest opposite ends of the spectrum. She will never be a Gisele who can do it all, but it was refreshing to see her in Goth without winking and smiling on a respectable runway for once since forever.

12-05-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Modelinia is at the Robin Hood event with Adriana Lima, Brooklyn Decker, and Anne V!
Quote:

Adriana is in a beaded mini, Brooklyn is in black, and Anne went for a red strapless number!
http://twitter.com/modelinia

Last edited by vivaglam; 12-05-2009 at 07:51 PM.

12-05-2009
backstage pass

it's a Cavalli's dress

Quote:
The Victoria's Secret model dressed up like Cleopatra (in Roberto Cavalli ) for the launch of the new fragrance line Noir.
Do you like her costume?
source: nymag.com

12-05-2009
V.I.P.

^She's been wearing an awful lot of Cavalli lately and then she was at his store opening in Paris. I wouldn't be surprised if she was in his campaign.

12-05-2009
backstage pass

^
you might be right! or she is just getting paid to wear Cavalli on public events like she used to by gucci a while ago

12-05-2009
V.I.P.

Maybe! I wonder if what she's wearing tonight is Cavalli.

13-05-2009
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanda87 View Post
^
you might be right! or she is just getting paid to wear Cavalli on public events like she used to by gucci a while ago
Except she didn't get paid to wear Gucci. Gucci just happens to be one of her favorites if not her favorite brand of clothing. Along with Louis Vuitton.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, adriana, december, june, lima