How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-11-2013
V.I.P.

Los Angeles International, Oct 30 '13 (HQs)

bellazon

01-11-2013
V.I.P.

bellazon

01-11-2013
V.I.P.

BTS of 'The Crazy Ones':

victoriassecret, cwmanagement

victoriassecret

jeromeduran

Harper's Bazaar Argentina, Turkey, and Greece (?) Nov. 2013:

bazaarargentina, harpersbazaartr, athanaki's Instagram

Last edited by vivaglam; 01-11-2013 at 09:31 AM.

01-11-2013
V.I.P.

adrianalima

01-11-2013
trendsetter

^She looks soo good in the first pic!

01-11-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Model Adriana Lima stopped by the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show to check out the luxury boats and ended up falling in love. Lima was seen hanging out and taking photos with fans on a Zeelander 44 yacht, an almost million-dollar handcrafted boat. After the brief rendezvous, Zeelanderís executives, John Slate and Sietse Koopmans, offered Lima an invitation to a special dinner for yacht owners, which she happily accepted. After a hearty meal of steaks and, of course, salad, Lima proclaimed her love for the company ó by purchasing a Zeelander 44.
miamiherald

01-11-2013
V.I.P.

ludidelfino

02-11-2013
V.I.P.

VS Secret Reward - Holiday 2013

scanned by me
----------------------
VS Makeup (Fall 2013) postcard

scanned by me

02-11-2013
V.I.P.

jeromeduran, adrianalima

03-11-2013
V.I.P.

Moving this off topic conversation about saving pics from Instagram to the Member Support forum, where members help other members with tech questions. http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f44...es-243205.html

Last edited by BetteT; 03-11-2013 at 12:22 PM.

03-11-2013
fashion elite

Her Harper's Bazaar as to be one of the most gorgeous covers I've seen of her lately! She looks stunning

I know it's a little bad for Candice, to have Adriana wore a bra similar to the Fantasy Bra (it's not the real one, according to the info I heard, is it right) at "The Crazy Ones", but I was actually glad anyway, her dark hair looks so great on it!

Last edited by Katnani; 03-11-2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: wrong smile

03-11-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katnani View Post
Her Harper's Bazaar as to be one of the most gorgeous covers I've seen of her lately! She looks stunning

I know it's a little bad for Candice, to have Adriana wore a bra similar to the Fantasy Bra (it's not the real one, according to the info I heard, is it right) at "The Crazy Ones", but I was actually glad anyway, her dark hair looks so great on it!

Candice fans are finding every little reason to say it's not real. Blowing up pixelated pics and everything when in past years we have seen changes to the FB from the time it debuted to the time it was on the runway. It could be fake, who knows (I believe they did take the most expensive parts of it and put it on another bra to fit Adriana), but that's not the point. Adriana will be on TV promoting it and everyone is going to think it's the real thing and that she is the one wearing it at the VSFS. Very horrible on VS' part.

03-11-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post
Candice fans are finding every little reason to say it's not real. Blowing up pixelated pics and everything when in past years we have seen changes to the FB from the time it debuted to the time it was on the runway. It could be fake, who knows (I believe they did take the most expensive parts of it and put it on another bra to fit Adriana), but that's not the point. Adriana will be on TV promoting it and everyone is going to think it's the real thing and that she is the one wearing it at the VSFS. Very horrible on VS' part.
I can understand Candice's fans though. And you're right too. I'm biased because I love Adriana, but you're super right!

I don't think it was entirely VS's fault, though. I mean, I heard that they (the show) asked specifically for Adriana and for the FB, but who knows...

I don't have nothing against Candice (I'm just a bit tired of seeing VS emphasizing her over and over again...when clearly when it's time to promote, like in "the crazy ones" either they or VS asked Adriana to do it).

But yeah, if it was the other way around, I would be pissed! Fake or not, Candice should be the one associated to it, not Adriana.

03-11-2013
V.I.P.

It definitely is unfair to Candice. No other model in the history of the FB has had to "share" it.

03-11-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
It definitely is unfair to Candice. No other model in the history of the FB has had to "share" it.

Heidi wore Karolina's to promote VS Beauty, I think. And Miranda went on a TV talk show to promote someone else's FB. Whatever the case may be, it's not Adriana's fault. I think CBS or the director of the show wanted Adriana because Candice isn't very known, but then again this would've been a great opportunity to promote her. I seriously don't know what they are going to do once Adriana leaves because they aren't preparing anyone.

Last edited by vivaglam; 03-11-2013 at 09:18 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, adriana, december, lima, november