How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-02-2009
V.I.P.

as much as i love coco, ali is looking so radiant in those pics that i only could pay attention on her lol!

08-02-2009
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux. View Post
Her eyebrows look different
I noticed that as well- they look less natural and more plucked. I like them better how they used to be.

08-02-2009
fashion icon

you would think her agency would have a say in shaping her eyebrows (unless of course they were the ones who decided to that). usually designers like a girl with natural brows.

09-02-2009
front row

can someone post a few from that patrick mcmullen website?, as i can't access them

09-02-2009
front row

Yeah, I do prefer the eyebrows like they used to be - natural. But she looks great anyway. I lloove her chin and nose. She looks like a greek goddess.

09-02-2009
fashion icon

i love how her mouth opens a little bit to show her top teeth... i dont know.. it just looks kinda cool ans chic

09-02-2009
rising star

I love the new eyebrow shape!!!!! It's so much more mature and womanly ... supermodel brows!

09-02-2009
trendsetter

Good GOSH thse eyebrows are HIDEOUS IT LOOKS LIKE A 13 YR OLD WENT TO WORK ON HER AFACE...OOOH THAT CANNNNNOT BE A PROFESSIONAL JOB!!!!

09-02-2009
rising star

Um what?!?! No need to freak out Nochoporenka!!! A make-up artist clearly drew over her eyebrows awkwardly and made them look a little messy. And I hardly think it looks like a 13-year-old did it... have a little class and restrain yourself from such horrendous exclamations. You saw her photos at Hugo Boss- she looked so gorgeous and much more grown-up. I know lots of you prefer the just-stepped-out-of-the-woods-after-a-lifetime-as-a-cavewoman virginal brow look but this is so classic, early old-school supermodel it's just fantastic. Check yourself before you wreck yourself!

09-02-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwa View Post
Um what?!?! No need to freak out Nochoporenka!!! A make-up artist clearly drew over her eyebrows awkwardly and made them look a little messy. And I hardly think it looks like a 13-year-old did it... have a little class and restrain yourself from such horrendous exclamations. You saw her photos at Hugo Boss- she looked so gorgeous and much more grown-up. I know lots of you prefer the just-stepped-out-of-the-woods-after-a-lifetime-as-a-cavewoman virginal brow look but this is so classic, early old-school supermodel it's just fantastic. Check yourself before you wreck yourself!

lol....ya there's nothing "horrednous" about my exclamations....did i diss on ali's looks (no...i did not --and if someone chooses too, tahts aright too) but her eyebrows at that saks party were dispicable and we all know these girls dont do their own makeup when they go to these things.

If i have somethign negative to say about ali, its aright, at this time its only about those cartoon brows

09-02-2009
fashion icon

they dont do their own makeup for these parties??? it sure doesnt look like a pro did ali's makeup

10-02-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwa View Post
I love the new eyebrow shape!!!!! It's so much more mature and womanly ... supermodel brows!
agreed! :p
i loved her new eyesbrow shape too, i think it gives her a mature look.

12-02-2009
V.I.P.

Ali Stephens, model

Shows She'll Be Walking In: Don’t know yet.

What She'll Wear: My black leather jacket that goes with everything. My Rag & Bone skinny jeans and gray blazer and lots of sweaters and scarves.

What's On Her Feet: My flat Chanel booties and a pair of black lace-up Fendi boots or simple Christian Louboutin pumps.

What's In Her Bag: iPhone, wallet, ChapStick, Bioderma Crealine makeup remover, camera and sunglasses.

Mode of Transportation: Subway, or if it gets really, really busy, I’ll have a car.

How She'll Unwind: Yoga, transcendental meditation and sleep.

Beauty Regimen: Eucalyptus cleansing concentrate by Eminence. I make sure I get all the makeup off my face at the end of the day and try to drink as much water as I can.

Reading Material: “Silent Spring,” by Rachel Carson.

Snacks on Hand: Bear Naked trail mix, pretzels and Probars — the Superfood Slam flavor is the best.

wwd.com

12-02-2009
fashion icon

thats cute. uhg im so jealous that she can just casually mention that she is wearing like thousands of dollars in clothes.....

13-02-2009
V.I.P.

Ali Stephens cut her hair, to be debuted at Rag & Bone; So did Coco Rocha.
fashionologie.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2007, 2010, ali, march, september, stephens