How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-07-2013
V.I.P.

Anna V
New-face at Stars Model Management with lovely blue eyes and a runway-ready frame.

Quote:
Height - 180/5'11"
Bust - 81/32"
Waist - 62/24.5"
Hips - 86/34"
Dress - 32 EU/2 US
Shoes - 41.5 EU/10.5 US
Hair - Brown
Eyes - Blue

starsmodels.com

14-07-2013
V.I.P.

some random test shots from her portfolio (only included the b&w white shots, the color ones are kind...meh)

starsmodelmgmt.com

Last edited by ad31214; 14-07-2013 at 06:35 PM.
14-07-2013
backstage pass

Oh my god, I am in love! Is she Dutch?

07-08-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Anna v stopped by today looking gorgeous !!!! #starsmodel (Regram from our super scout and agent @kristenscout !)

Quote:
Our beautiful girls #starsmodels at #oscardelarenta @sakssf top row (left to right): Coco, Katrina, Kalyn, Anna V., Diana, bottom row: Natasha, Victoria M., Ana C. and Lana

Quote:
What beauties!!! (Regram) Anna and Kalyn after makeup #starsmodels #saks #oscardelarenta #keeptahoeblue

instagram.com/starsmodelmgmt

07-08-2013
V.I.P.

NEW FACE OF THE MONTH - ANNA V.

Quote:
Name: Anna V.
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Birthsign: Aquarius
Place of origin: Danville, Ca.

What is your hometown like?: Even though Danville is pretty big, it still has a small town feel. It also has lots of great running and hiking trails.

What do people not know about you?: When I was 5, I was in a skiing accident. I broke my femur and I was in a body cast for 6 weeks!

List five of your favorite things: Running, traveling, smoothies, scary movies and my sisters!

What's your favorite TV show or movie?: My all time favorite TV show is "Pretty Little Liars", and I love the movie "Pitch Perfect".

What made you become a model?: I used to be obsessed with the TV show "Americas Next Top Model", and modeling has always been something that I have been interested in. I finally worked up the confidence to go to an open call. I was lucky enough to get signed with Stars!

Check out Anna's interview along with a sneak peek at her modeling career so far ...

What has been your favorite modeling experience so far? I loved walking the runway for Zac Posen! I have always loved his designs, and it was really exciting to meet him!

What would you be doing if you were not modeling?: I'd probably be doing what I do anyways, which is running track and cross country at my school, and trying to keep my grades up to get into a good college!

Describe your style: My style is always changing, but it's usually girly and laid back.

What beauty tips do you swear by?: Eating healthy and exercising.

What are your guilty pleasures?: I love bad reality TV shows!

Where would like to travel to and why?: I would love to go somewhere really tropical like Fiji or Tahiti, because I love the beach!

Which celebrity (past or present) would you like to meet?: Jennifer Lawrence. She seems like such a genuine and funny person.

At this moment, you are obsessed with: Cooking and baking. I love trying out new recipes!
risingstarsmodels.blogspot.com

11-02-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
So lovely to see our beautiful Anna V. today! #starsmodels #starsmodelmgmt #instadigi #nofilter #newface #model

instagram/starsmodelmgmt

17-02-2014
V.I.P.

^ here's the full digital shot, love her wavy hair.

risingstarsmodels.blogspot.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anna