How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-03-2014
Automated Thread Manager

Anne Vyalitsyna
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank you.

Last edited by heelscatchfire; 08-03-2014 at 09:16 AM.

08-03-2014
V.I.P.

ELLE France March 2014 by JAN WELTERS

The Lions NY Facebook page via bellazon

to be contiued...

08-03-2014
V.I.P.

^ more from Elle France March 2014

same source as above

Saks Fifth Avenue Catalogue

saksfifthavenue website via jessicanicole @ bellazon

14-03-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
#teamannev @t_berri @isabelleana @sharongc! We miss @khadishaa so much! #theface ❤️❤️❤️

Quote:
Best and the most 8pack crew ever @teddycharles35 @jrod0531 @alexilubomirskiphoto @tyron111 #turksandcaicos #allure #teamannev

Quote:
So incredibly proud of my friend @alexilubomirskiphoto. He wrote the most beautiful book #NotesforaYoungPrince! Proceeds from the book to go #Concernworldwide ❤️❤️❤️

Quote:
The make over look for episode 2 @alexandrevauthier dress and @belstaff boots #teamannev #annevstyle hair & make up @brycescarlett @quinnmurphy1 ❤️❤️❤️

Quote:
The look for nude photoshoot #theface episode 2: @moschino blazer, top & pants, @pierrehardyparisboutiques booties #teamannev #annevstyle @brycescarlett @quinnmurphy1

Quote:
The look elimination #theface episode 2: dress @victoriabeckham, shoes @thombrownshoes, belt @lineapelle, cuff @KennethJayLane #teamannev #annevstyle @quinnmurphy1 @brycescarlett

instagram.com/annev_official

19-03-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Meet the supermodel: Anne V from A to V

A Is For Anchovy

Also known as Chovy, her adorable Pomeranian pooch who passed away late last year. Anne, however, is determined that his memory lives on. “I actually wrote an illustrated kid’s book about him called Anchovy the Flying Dog that I’m hoping to get published this year,” she says.

B Is For Butt

“It’s my least favorite feature,” Anne admits. “I wish it were bigger. That said, I’m pretty secure with my body at this point in my life.”

C Is For "Cool Girl" Style

Anne’s personal style is cool girl all the way, think: moto jackets, denim skirts, and crop tops. Her at-home look, however, is less, shall we say, polished, with a focus on colorblind combinations of sweatpants and t-shirts. “I look like an absolute idiot!” she says. Awwww, we doubt it.

D Is For Doctors

Both of Anne’s parents are physicians back in Russia. Her mother is a pediatrician and her father is a sports doctor for a football team.

E Is For Exercise (Obviously)

“I work with a trainer and do a bit of everything,” Anne says. “Pilates, boxing, horseback riding–whatever my body is telling me. Although sometimes my body tells me to eat cookies at 2 a.m.!”

F is For Freckles

Anne’s trademark feature

G is for Gorky

The name of Anne’s hometown in Russia. Now known as Nizhny Novgorod, it’s the country’s fifth-largest city.

H is for Hip Hop

Anne’s favorite type of music. “I put it on every single morning,” she says. “It gets me going.”
Her Top 5 Hip Hop Songs, In No Particular Order
“Ignition,” by R. Kelly
“Big Poppa,” by The Notorious B.I.G.
“Around the Way Girl,” by LL Cool J
“Chillin,'” by Wale
​“Ms. Fat Booty,” by Mos Def

I Is For Irina Shayk

Anne’s bestie in the modeling business.

J Is For Julia Roberts

The star of Anne’s favorite all-time movie, Pretty Woman. “I know it’s cliché,” she says. “But I could never get bored of watching it.”

K Is For Kids

“I want at least two,” Anne says. “The more the merrier.”

L Is For Lullaby

This summer, Anne will appear alongside Amy Adams and Jennifer Hudson in Lullaby, a film about a man who discovers that his father is going to take himself off life support. “It was one of those projects everyone was just so excited to be a part of,” Anne says.

M Is For Marathon

In 2009, Anne worked as volunteer for the non-profit organization, Achilles International, and helped guide a disabled athlete through the ING New York Marathon.

N Is For Naomi Campbell

The iconic catwalk queen (seen here with Chovy) is The Face’s executive producer and stars in both its U.S. and U.K. versions. The show’s basic premise centers on Campbell and two fellow cover girls (this season, it’s Anne and Lydia Hearst), who each pick four aspiring model contestants to mentor through a series of industry-related challenges. “It’s all about sharing our knowledge with them,” Anne says. “Because when you start out in this business, you have no idea what you’re doing.”

O Is For Oxygen

The cable network that airs The Face — Wednesdays at 10/9 p.m. central, to be exact.

P Is For Pachyderms

Anne traveled to Burma last year, where she fulfilled her longtime dream of riding an elephant. “I was paired with the biggest elephant of all, who was named Yuki, which was good because for me, bigger is always better,” she says with a laugh. Anne handled Yuki so well, her guide told her that, should this whole supermodel thing not work out, she could be a professional elephant trainer.

Q Is For Quality

As in a “quality guy”, which Anne, who is currently single, has an eye out for. “I want a true gentleman,” she says.

R Is For Russian Food

“It’s my guilty pleasure,” says Anne, of native dishes like pickled veggies, pirozhki (pies stuffed with meat or veggies), and Olivier Salad (mayonnaise-based potato salad).”Unfortunately, I don’t get to eat it that often if I want to keep the body of a model.”

S Is For Science

Growing up, Anne had aspirations of becoming a chemist. "I was obsessed," she recently told the press. " I had the most wonderful chemistry teacher that made me fall in love with chemistry. It was a woman."

T Is For The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Anne has appeared in the magazine a whopping 10 years in a row.

U Is For Utopia

“My home is my oasis,” says Anne, of her abode in New York’s West Village.

V Is For Victoria's Secret

Anne is a familiar face on the Victoria’s Secret runway, having walked in numerous shows. The model, who got her big break after winning an IMG/MTV modeling contest at age 15, has also appeared in campaigns for Chloe, Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, and Prada.

whowhatwear.com

21-03-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
#TheFace episode 3 look. Campaign (Runway Dinner): dress @roberto_cavalli shoes @louboutinworld #TeamAnneV #AnneVStyle

Quote:
#TheFace episode 3 look. Elimination: top @worldmcqueen boots #AquilanoRimondi #TeamAnneV #AnneVStyle

22-03-2014
V.I.P.

Elle France #3558 (7-13 March 2014)

BLANC/BLEU (BLUE/WHITE)
Photographer: Jan Welters
Stylist: Hortense Manga
Hair: Giannandrea
Make-up: Kara Yoshimoto Bua
Model: Anne Vyalitsyna

Elle France #3558 Digital Edition

Last edited by Zorka; 22-03-2014 at 06:23 PM.
22-03-2014
V.I.P.

cont.

Elle France #3558 Digital Edition

23-03-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
The stunning @AnneV wears a #RobertoCavalli SS14 total look in the Spring 2014 issue of Dujour.

twitter.com/Roberto_Cavalli

29-03-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Tonight's look on #TheFace episode 4 for @alexandani campaign @faustopuglisi_pr top & skirt, @giuseppezanottiworld for @faustopuglisi_pr heels #teamannev #annevstyle

Quote:
Last night's #theface episode 4 elimination look: @pedro_lourenco jumpsuit & @saintlaurentusaofficial shoes #annevstyle #teamannev

Quote:
Beautiful day with my beautiful girls @heathermycoskie & @cassandradp ❤️❤️❤️

29-03-2014
V.I.P.

Marie Claire Italy April 2014

twitter.com/MarieClaire_it

29-03-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Anne V.

Model, New York.

It kinds of goes without saying that going head-to-head (or, for the particularly punny, face-to-face) with the likes of Naomi Campbell on a weekly basis could inspire a little, ahem, intimidation in even the most experienced industry heavyweights. We mean, if there's anything the barrage of GIFs from Season 1 circulating cyberspace have taught us, it's that the original supermodel still knows how to throw some serious shade. But then again, making ten consecutive appearances in Sports Illustrated's legendary Swimsuit Issue isn't exactly something to sneeze at either, right? Enter Anne V. (short for Vyalitsyna. The more you know, kids!), the leggy, statuesque Russian that's doing just that: squaring off against Campbell as a mentor in the latest season of her model-making (or breaking) show, The Face.
“It was the most petrifying thing I’ve ever done in my life,” Vyalitsyna confided, as gave us the grand tour of her Tribeca apartment. Yeah, no surprises there. But one curveball we admittedly didn't quite see coming? How Vyalitsyna sartorially deviates from the prescribed model-off-duty uniform. We mean, sure, we came across her fair share of incognito-mode ball caps and well-worn statement accessories (hello Hermès handbags!); but Vyalitsyna has a serious eye for all things brightly-hued and directional. Look no further than her stash of strappy, single-sole Manolo, Céline and Saint Laurent pumps or her seemingly endless collection of sunnies for further proof—just try not to succumb to the envy they'll likely inspire, okay?
And while Vyalitsyna's wardrobe may be slightly glossier and decidedly more polished than your average Manhattan-dwelling model, we still came across a handful of the hallmarks of her contemporaries. Case in point? The well-curated stacks of coffee table books—hardcover Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue archives among them. What can we say? We're suckers for a girl who knows how to give good Face.

thecoveteur.com

07-04-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
@lydiahearst and I will be on #BestWeekEver on @VH1 tonight being absolute silly balls at 10pm/9C �� #theface #teamannev @becandbridge ������

Quote:
Sunday night cuddles with @cassandradp and D'bo ❤️❤️❤️

Quote:
Last week’s #TheFace Episode 5 campaign look: @guylarocheparis blouse & skirt, #YSL shoes #TeamAnneV

Quote:
Last week’s #TheFace Episode 5 elimination look: #Céline dress & @VinceCamuto shoes #TeamAnneV

07-04-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Such a pleasure to be on @Veria_Living! Tune in today at 1pm & 10pm ET to watch #TheFace

twitter.com/AnneV

Work your inner confidence and beauty with Supermodel Anne V.’s secrets to taking the perfect picture - video here

Last edited by BialyBez; 07-04-2014 at 02:49 PM.
09-04-2014
V.I.P.

Cover story for Marie Claire Italia April 2014

Photographer: Nagi Sakai
Stylist: Laura Seganti
Hair: Seiji Yamada for The Wall Group
Make-up: Eric Polito for Art Department

Model: Anne Vyalitsyna

Source: visualoptimism.blogspot.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anne, vyalitsyna