Anneka Wehnes - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-10-2015
V.I.P.

Anneka Wehnes
North-American newface with Nass Models

Miu Miu S/S 2016 Paris

vogue

15-10-2015
windowshopping

Polaroid Anneka Wehnes
According to www.models.com she was the only exclusive for Miu Miu ss 16
(Worldwide)

Image source- www.models.com

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 437284-800w.jpg (34.7 KB, 5 views)

16-10-2015
V.I.P.

Height: 1.79 | 5’10 1/5
Bust: 80 | 32
Waist: 61 | 23 1/5
Hips: 86 | 34
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Shoes: 41

nassmodels

anneka.wehnes/facebook

Last edited by Mea Culpa; 16-10-2015 at 12:22 PM.
16-10-2015
V.I.P.

Also found this...

elpais.com

1 MAY 2013 - 13:29 CET

Anneka Wehnes, de 14 años. Lynn Wehnes, empresaria.

Hace unos pocos meses que Anneka empezó su carrera de modelo, y fue después de que su madre lo pensara mucho y pusiera algunas condiciones a la agencia y a su hija. Lynn supervisa y selecciona todas las propuestas, y la acompaña allá donde vaya a trabajar. Para la joven modelo, su madre “siempre es un punto de apoyo”, y también es la encargada de recordarle que los estudios son su prioridad.

Anneka lleva total look azul marino de Lacoste. Su madre viste camisa y falda blancas de Tommy Hilfiger.

V.I.P.

So she's American but placed with a agency in Barcelona ... Did I get the right? For a moment I thought she was from Brazil, or a Spanish speaking country.

Either way she definitely a girl Willy Vanderperre would like to shoot, need to see more.

16-10-2015
V.I.P.

I don't know where the American/North American thing came from... with a little bit of googling it looks like she's actually from Spain (attended Numont Primary in Madrid) and is now at a boarding school in the UK (Mayfield School)... also found this article which says Spanish was her first language...

Year 9 pupil honoured in prestigious History of Parliament Competition

Congratulations to Anneka Wehnes, Year 9, whose entry into the national History of Parliament Schools Competition was judged as 'outstanding', and claimed second prize.

The prestigious competition, entered by top pupils from across the country, is judged by academics and the staff of Parliament’s Education Service. They commented that Anneka’s ‘Speech on King Charles I after his execution’ was ‘a remarkable piece of work, which captured some of the intensity of religious feeling and commitment that must have been felt by the people at the time’.

The judges decided to send Anneka a ‘highly commended’ certificate for coming second, which she received in School assembly at the end of the Autumn Term. What the judges did not know, and even more remarkable, is that Anneka is one of our students whose first language is actually Spanish. Her literary skills in English have been acquired only in the past three years.

- Mrs Margaret Bushell, Teacher of History

... and now I feel like a total creepy stalker.

Last edited by Mea Culpa; 16-10-2015 at 02:45 PM.
06-11-2015
windowshopping

Anneka Wehnes has an American citizenship as her mother is from USA, and her father was born in Mexico but has attended Berkeley University and lived for a long period in USA, not sure but possibly he also holds an American passport.
Anneka was born in Madrid, but according to the Spanish law what rules in many European countries is based on jus sanguinis and not jus soli
So it explains why she hasn't got an Spanish Citizenship.

Her mother agency is Nass Models Barcelona, that also has an office in South of Brazil.

She has already shot with Willy Vanderperre for Document Journal and is featuring in 4 pages in the latest issue.

06-11-2015
V.I.P.

^thanks for the explanation - I was genuinely confused but now it makes sense...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anneka, wehnes