How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-11-2010
V.I.P.

dna models

04-12-2010
V.I.P.

dnamodels

07-12-2010
.my prison is your brain.

What a gaze in that fist picture, gorgeous as can be. Thanks subway

07-12-2010
V.I.P.

Oh, I truly hope she'll be available full time soon SUCH a star in the making!

tfs star

^True. Since her Marc Jacobs debut, 2 seasons ago, I'm having my eye on her. She oozes mature sophistication. How old is she now?

V.I.P.

^ Don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure she's 17 now. And she skipped last season because of school - that's why I'm hoping she is in her final year now and can work fulltime soon.

#MFW

Annemara Post by Lee Broomfield | Elle Russia February 2011 HQ
st: Patricia Boin
make-up: Lili Choi
hair: Marion Anee

(re-print)

Scanned by Stereo_Flo

07-02-2011
tfs star

Really hope to see her this season, anybody saw a showcard?

V.I.P.

Assuming she's still w/ DNA she wasn't part of their show package... that doesn't mean she won't walk... or that she won't show up in London, Paris, or Milan...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijuyanah View Post
^ Don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure she's 17 now. And she skipped last season because of school - that's why I'm hoping she is in her final year now and can work fulltime soon.
She is 17, she was born 1 october 1993. And she is NOT in her final year, she is doing VWO and that's a 6 years college. She is now in 5 VWO (in 6 VWO you get your exams) so she isn't finished for 1,5 years.

Last edited by Forrest; 22-02-2011 at 06:11 AM.
19-03-2011
V.I.P.

so pretty!!!!

of course shes dutch!

Last edited by m.j.; 19-03-2011 at 04:17 PM.
14-05-2011
fashion icon

Great new interview from All About Models. And it looks like she's taking her exams soon and will be going full time after that!
Quote:
How and when did you start modeling?
- I got scouted on the internet, 3 years ago. It was on like a dutch kind of facebook. I just had pictures on my profile, when my motheragent asked me to be a model. Then she started testing me, and after about half a year I joined Viva Paris, London and Barcelona.

How would you describe yourself ?
- I would describe myself as a person with a lot of discipline. I always want to achieve the goals, I set up for myself. For example, I really want to have Aís at my school. If not, I get really stressed out. I want to be good at everything I am doing, and I donít know if that is a positive characteristic to have. But it certainly helps you to achieve the things you want. Because if you really want something, you will be able to do it. I also think I am rather independant, I am able to do a lot of things by myself ( for example travelling, which is essential when you are a model ). I also donít mind to be by myself, when I have my ipod everything is ok. Haha

What are in your opinion the best things in the modeling world ?
-The best thing is, obviously, the travelling. You get to see so many beautiful places in the world. If I wasnít a model, I wouldnít have this great opportunity. It widens your boundaries and your world. I also love the fact that, at photoshoots, you are working with great people together in creating an image. You have to feel the concept as a model. And when you have a great picture after a long day of work, you also have a great feeling of satisfaction.

4)Please tell us what the last job has left you have the greatest impression?
- The last job Iíve had which was amazing, was the French Elle shoot I did last summer. I havenít worked a lot this year because it is my final year. (My final exams are in a week ( really nervous haha ), so then I am going to be a fulltime model.) So that shoot was rather a long time ago, but i still have special feelings when I think back to it. It was a two-day-shoot, with great people and a great atmosphere. And on top of that, I think the result is great.

5) You did many fashion shows. Are you still nervous before the show starts ? And how do you feel when you walk on the runway ?
- I have not done show this season, mainly because of my school. I walked Marc Jacobs fall/winter 2010 in New York. That was absolutely amazing to do. And I closed the topshop Unique show in London, also fall/winter 2010. I am not really nervous, but you just have a lot of adrenaline in your body. And it is so awesome to have hundreds of people looking at you. And then the all the flashing cameraís at the end of the runway, really makes you feel like a superstar haha. The energy you have when you are doing a show, is really indiscribable.

Are there any models that inspire you ?
- Well, I donít have models that like inspire me in the way of life. But I do have models, which I look up to. Because they are so beautiful and they have an amazing carreer. Girls like Constance Jablonski, Emily DiDonato, Maryna Linchuk and many other models.

What are your favorite sports, how much do you exercise and how do you manage your diet to stay in shape?
- I love to walk, and it maybe sounds really stupid but it helps me a lot. It helps me relax and also makes me stay in shape. I live here on the countryside, and i love to just walk between the fields and listen to music. I eat very healthy ( organic ) and it is important to just skip the bad things ( like patato, sugar ( except fruits )). And a secret to stay skinny is, to just donít eat a lot.(what a surprise haha) Little portions, I mean. As I mentioned before, I have a lot of discipline. Also when it comes to following my diet, haha.

Tell us a little more about your hobbies. What are you doing when youíre not working?
-At the moment my hobby is definately studying. I love to just listen to music and do math or anything like that. I have a lot of interesting subjects at my school and that keeps me busy besides modelling. I think that sciene and physics are fascinating subjects. The earth is so complex and that makes it exciting to learn about it. I also love to learn languages, my wish is to be able to speak french fluently. I have it for 6 years already, so by now I know the vocabulary and grammar but I would love to be able to just speak it like a native speaker.

Do you have any beauty secrets hat you would like to share with us ?
- Very clichť but drink lots of water ( or tea ). Besides that you have to make sure you have good a creme ( on water base ) and good shampoo and conditioner. Not with a lot of chemical ****, but just with a lot of nature products. Maybe it is just a mental thing, but i believe it is better

What are your goals in modeling?
- As a model, you canít really have goals. You cannot set a goal for yourself, like : I want to do the chanel show. If it happens it is great, but it is important to stay realistic. Donít raise to much hopes ( of like becoming the new supermodel). Just stay down to earth and go with the flow. What happens, happens and then enjoy it. But protect yourself from hoping and then being dissappointed if you donít achieve your goal. So that you donít have the feeling you failed. This is what I learnt out of experience.

Whatís your favorite music ?
- My favorite music, mmm I like almost everything! From like the Black Eyed Peas to Adele. Actually I guess whatís on the charts, just the popular music. I am not really into punk or rock to be honest.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- In ten years I am 27. I hope by then I have a partner who I will be with the rest of my life. I would like to have finished my university by then. Maybe attempting to become a mother. But especially to be happy and healthy. Those two things are the most important aspects of life.

What do you think of All About Models?
- I think itís great that model are in the centre of attention. Sometimes people think we are Ējust modelsĒ but we are people as well. We work hard for what we achieve and that should be praised once in a while. All About Models does an awesome job by making models more respected. People could learn from that.

Nice interview, she is very articulate and down-to-earth, I really like her attitude and determination.

Her potential as a model is tremendous, her print work is always impressive and she has a unique look (there is no model I would pair her up against currently, because there's nobody like her, which is a rarity in this industry). Hopefully after she takes, and no doubt aces, those exams she will be able to pursue her career fullstop and get the breakout she deserves.

26-05-2011
V.I.P.

Thanks for scanning the reprint of ELLE stereo flo..because she's absolutely gorgeous in it!

^ It's true, she really is so sexy in it -- great expressions, great vibe, just stunning.

She really is one of the best print models I've seen. Even in her lower-budget work on previous pages in the thread she is sophisticated and striking and thereby brings a higher quality to it.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 26-05-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
annemara, post