How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-03-2013
V.I.P.

Anya Taylor
Anya is with Storm Models

Height: 5' 7" / 171 cm
Dress Size: UK8 / EUR 36
Hair: Light Blonde
Length:
Long
Eyes:
Hazel

stormmodels.com

19-07-2014
backstage pass

blog.stormmodels.com

01-01-2015
rising star

I know she has gone into acting but seriously this beautiful girl is just another example of Storm wasting potential.

Anya is one of the first girls I ever saw with the long blonde haired look and in all honesty she has an incredibly photogenic and unique face to go with it.

Other agencies now keep chucking about these 'rare' 'special' girls they find with a similar look. I can think of 7 girls immediately off the top of my head without even having to search through agencies. And not only are they short, but the agencies try to say the lack of height is ok because they are special just because they grew their hair a bit longer than the average girl does. And all you see are people saying 'it's ok she's short because she's special and innocent and wow look at the long blonde hair'.

There are only 2 other girls where I love their look with the long hair and that's Ruslana Korshunova and one other girl whose name escapes me along with Anya.

Anya was different, she wasn't just long hair, she was special in a unique different way. And to see Storm didn't make a damn thing out of it is really frustrating. Because now there are boring girls out there like Viva with Jean Campbell and Select Lucan Gillespie and IMG with that Olivia girl and many others who have the long hair and nothing else about them. Nice one Storm, once again just pushing one girl at a time which was of course some bourgeois rich Delevinge girl.

01-01-2015
backstage pass

There's still time for this girl. She looks really young in those pictures. Around 12 years old or something.

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstefaniaAbaddon View Post
There's still time for this girl. She looks really young in those pictures. Around 12 years old or something.
I think she looks younger than she is. I saw something on her instagram that suggested she was 18 years old plus and I can't remember what it was, if I find out her age I'll post. But seriously hope she comes back to modelling, she is fantastic!

Last edited by muchiguchi; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:44 PM.
2 Weeks Ago
rising star

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...best-breakouts Found this- she's 18! Turning into quite the actress

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anya, taylor