How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
31-05-2008
  76
utterly superfluous
 
youarearockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,675



(modelwire)

__________________
This is a business first; friends second.
 
 
31-05-2008
  77
utterly superfluous
 
youarearockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,675



(modelwire)

Again, such an improvement over some of the other stuff as of late. Keep up the good work because Arizona actually looks like a model in these shots.

__________________
This is a business first; friends second.
 
02-06-2008
  78
jedinečnej krásy
 
SirSunday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Gender: homme
Posts: 11,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by youarearockstar View Post
Keep up the good work because Arizona actually looks like a model in these shots.
it helps that the photos are taken with more natural lighting, not as much make-up or gloss in the setting, or gawdy costumery... what is fantastic is the genuine connection she has with the camera in this recent batch of shots. there isn't a blank or glassy stare in her eyes - there's actually some thought and feeling behind each pose and delightful glance. i love how her facial features are drawn out, from the broad prominent forehead, the soft eyes, to the pert nose, tapering along the cheek and jawline and dimpled chin. quite a vision to behold, albeit raw in the black and white.

agreed. these are a welcome addition to the recent shots we've seen.

__________________
I <3 miwa.
 
02-06-2008
  79
Unveil Yourself....
 
Mr-Dale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: homme
Posts: 15,054
^Yes, yes yes!

I think I am gonna subscribe!

__________________
Beauty is the climactic apotheosis of flowing elegance...

twitter.com/ErikP87
 
03-06-2008
  80
.my prison is your brain.
 
HeatherAnne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 19,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSunday View Post
it helps that the photos are taken with more natural lighting, not as much make-up or gloss in the setting, or gawdy costumery... what is fantastic is the genuine connection she has with the camera in this recent batch of shots. there isn't a blank or glassy stare in her eyes - there's actually some thought and feeling behind each pose and delightful glance. i love how her facial features are drawn out, from the broad prominent forehead, the soft eyes, to the pert nose, tapering along the cheek and jawline and dimpled chin. quite a vision to behold, albeit raw in the black and white.

agreed. these are a welcome addition to the recent shots we've seen.
Perfectly said Sir! the latest pics.

__________________

Status: Online
 
09-06-2008
  81
Unveil Yourself....
 
Mr-Dale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: homme
Posts: 15,054
Just an FYI, she is now also signed with Ulla Models Amsterdam

__________________
Beauty is the climactic apotheosis of flowing elegance...

twitter.com/ErikP87
 
09-06-2008
  82
rising star
 
model love's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: TODAY - sydney. TOMORROW - the world.
Gender: femme
Posts: 122
I think she has the possibility of falling into the same place that Cody Horn did. where she couldve been high fashion, but one commercial job and then they didnt really know what to do with her... and just kinda stuffed it up for her...

__________________
anyone can change their mind... just give them time!
 
16-06-2008
  83
tfs star
 
teza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,677
That would be too bad, cuz' I l-o-v-e her look. There's a darkness to her, quite hard to explain.

 
13-07-2008
  84
utterly superfluous
 
youarearockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,675
I know we're not really at September yet, but after that French Revue shot I was thinking Arizona wouldn't still be testing...




(modelwire)

__________________
This is a business first; friends second.
 
13-07-2008
  85
utterly superfluous
 
youarearockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,675



(modelwire)

Let us just hope that Arizona doesn't get lost in the enormous about of new faces (and poachings of course) at Next.

__________________
This is a business first; friends second.
 
14-07-2008
  87
.my prison is your brain.
 
HeatherAnne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 19,578
^ Those aren't showing up for me?

Love all the new pics from modelwire.

__________________

Status: Online
 
14-07-2008
  88
tfs star
 
saturnine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Australia
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,907
they're links, that's why clickety click

 
14-07-2008
  89
.my prison is your brain.
 
HeatherAnne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 19,578
Yeah, thanks, I'm not slow -- but when I "clickety click", they aren't there, it's just one of those small blue boxes with a question mark in it, like the owner took them down.

__________________

Status: Online
 
14-07-2008
  90
backstage pass
 
Susanna-Cole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
Yeah, thanks, I'm not slow -- but when I "clickety click", they aren't there, it's just one of those small blue boxes with a question mark in it, like the owner took them down.
Here, I'll attach them for you. Do these work ok?

Edit: Oh bother. The attachment button will not open for me! I'm trying to upload them to Imageshack and embed them instead, but Imageshack is being ssssuuuuppper slow!

Oh and I made the images .png to preserve their quality, but if you don't have high speed internet, and they load to slow, I can try to do them .jpg instead.

Ok, let me try these now! :p










__________________
 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2011, arizona, february, january, muse
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.