How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-11-2004
yes

mode models are doing amazing recently

they have a new AAAAAAAAMAZING girl called courtney, i showed her photos to all the bookers here and they went bonkers

27-11-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 27 2004, 01:23 PM
I personally don't find her to be anything hugely special, but as a duty to my country...
lol i don't either, i was just curious when i spotted her on why not models site today after seeing her on mode's the other day.
.. is it just me, or is mode's website a bit annoying haha. i strongly dislike the blog that has constant pics of heather with comments like "what a body!", and they always have the snapshots of new models with captions like "this 34" hipped beauty is on her way to the top!" and then you look at their comp card on the site and it says 35" hips. it just bothers me haha.

is this the courtney you were talking about, Acid? o2w profile if it is, she's only 13

27-11-2004
yes

^^ yep thats the one!
how amazing is she!

27-11-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid@Nov 27 2004, 05:56 PM
^^ yep thats the one!
how amazing is she!
[snapback]441573[/snapback]
i find her to be a rather average, i play volleyball, type of girl.

27-11-2004
princely

Quote:
Originally posted by sashatheelf@Nov 27 2004, 03:13 PM
[snapback]441580[/snapback]
maybe she does? lol

27-11-2004
yes

Quote:
Originally posted by sashatheelf@Nov 27 2004, 11:13 PM
[snapback]441580[/snapback]
well you'll be seing her storm the runways in a couple of seasons so we'll see who's playing volley ball then.

what work have YOU done exactly Sasha? i dont see you doing anything like what these penis heads you keep referencing to are

27-11-2004
V.I.P.

she's lovely , she looks a lot like Inguana B (sp?) from Latvia:

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid@Nov 27 2004, 06:41 PM
well you'll be seing her storm the runways in a couple of seasons so we'll see who's playing volley ball then.

what work have YOU done exactly Sasha? i dont see you doing anything like what these penis heads you keep referencing to are
[snapback]441600[/snapback]
what work i do doesn't change the fact that some models look like penises, deary.

27-11-2004
V.I.P.

lol, I still don't see how they resemble penises

scenester

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid@Nov 27 2004, 06:41 PM

what work have YOU done exactly Sasha? i dont see you doing anything like what these penis heads you keep referencing to are*
[snapback]441600[/snapback]

Thank you!! If you look through Sasha's posts on this site the majority of them are negative comments about how ugly other models are and how they copy poetry and how they shouldnt be getting the jobs they do.. it seems like she's just slightly bitter or jealous or something. Have you nothing positive to say at all? Do you really not like any of the models doing well? You must like someone!!! A lot of models do look at this site, and regardless of what people think, that they put themselves out there and this is just part of the job, (which i do agree with) youre just always soooo negative!! Cheer up, if youve got the look and the walk it will happen for you too!!!

29-11-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by ducky@Nov 29 2004, 12:57 AM
Thank you!! If you look through Sasha's posts on this site the majority of them are negative comments about how ugly other models are and how they copy poetry and how they shouldnt be getting the jobs they do.. it seems like she's just slightly bitter or jealous or something. Have you nothing positive to say at all? Do you really not like any of the models doing well? You must like someone!!! A lot of models do look at this site, and regardless of what people think, that they put themselves out there and this is just part of the job, (which i do agree with) youre just always soooo negative!! Cheer up, if youve got the look and the walk it will happen for you too!!!
[snapback]442759[/snapback]
lol. i never said anyone should or shouldnt be getting any jobs. my personal opinion on how other models look really doesnt affect my life personally...its just an opinion. im sorry it has affected you so greatly.

maybe you are just seeing the negative things i say, perhaps you should look a bit more at my posts.

29-11-2004
Meg
inspired contemplation

that courtney girl looks terribly ordinary to me. Just go to any mall and you'll see dozens of girls who look just like her. though i will say that when done up she's alright.

29-11-2004
clever ain't wise

Bailey looks to me like she would easily be the prettiest girl in class and possibly Miss Canada, but to me she does not have the edge to become a very good model. Not from what I've seen so far, anyway.

29-11-2004
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid@Nov 28 2004, 06:56 AM
^^ yep thats the one!
how amazing is she!
[snapback]441573[/snapback]

front row

Pictures Of Bailey Gould
where can i find more pictures of Bailey Gould? i've already checked www.modemodels.com and the why not models website...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bailey, gould