How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-06-2012
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKatFashion View Post
You know what would be nice? If bar actually modeled every once in a while. one Photoshoot coming out every 3 months is not much. :/
Yeah, but when you only model bikinis and lingerie there's only so many shoots you can do. Even her editorial work consists solely of her on a beach wearing a bikini. No offense to her, but it's the truth.

05-06-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAUU View Post
Yeah, but when you only model bikinis and lingerie there's only so many shoots you can do. Even her editorial work consists solely of her on a beach wearing a bikini. No offense to her, but it's the truth.
Yeah but even that work is scarce, but it seems its scarce only for her. If she doesn't transition into more high fashion, or start doing some more mainstream modeling, I don't see how she can have a long lasting career! Shes not putting alot of effort in

05-06-2012
V.I.P.

She does not only model lingerie and bikinis. Guys go through this thread before going into those statements.

05-06-2012
backstage pass

^But all of her supposid "high fashion shoots" are all on the beach or in lingere :/

05-06-2012
V.I.P.

How can you qualify beach or lingerie photo shoots as "high fashion"? Bar has always been a commercial model, I never read in any of her interviews that she speaks of herself as high fashion model. It is obvious that high fashion is not for her and I honestly don`t see her being unhappy with her career. She has been a model from early childhood. Why do we always have to assume that commercial models become that only because there is not a place for them in high fashion?

05-06-2012
fashion icon

^ Because I think it's safe to say that if Bar had the opportunity to walk the catwalk for Chanel she would be there. All of those famous commercial models want the opportunity to work in high fashion. They all want to be in Vogue. They all want to do a diverse array of work. It's just that not all of them have the opportunity.

05-06-2012
front row

Bar has stated many times that she does not want a HF career & that she does not enjoy doing Runway at all. She has always been a commercial model and she's pretty damn successful with that, right now she is more focused on her own company under.me & she's doing more TV & a movie in France/Israel

She doesn't need to do 100 shoots a year, she's already a successful model in her area. Is not like you see Adriana or Alessandra doing 100 editorials/campaigns either. They've come to the point in their careers where they can do only what they truly want to do & that's how Bar is, she only works with the companies she wants to work

06-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLimaVzla View Post
Bar has stated many times that she does not want a HF career & that she does not enjoy doing Runway at all. She has always been a commercial model and she's pretty damn successful with that, right now she is more focused on her own company under.me & she's doing more TV & a movie in France/Israel

She doesn't need to do 100 shoots a year, she's already a successful model in her area. Is not like you see Adriana or Alessandra doing 100 editorials/campaigns either. They've come to the point in their careers where they can do only what they truly want to do & that's how Bar is, she only works with the companies she wants to work
Well said!

07-06-2012
V.I.P.

Passionata 2012

bellazon via Kerri Lynn

New Fox

facebook Fox

09-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Make Me Wanna Scream

twitter Bar Refaeli

09-06-2012
V.I.P.

the american flag top is beautiful. who makes it?

15-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
the american flag top is beautiful. who makes it?
^ Dsquared.

Passionata 2012

facebook Passionata

20-06-2012
V.I.P.

New Fox

facebook Fox

22-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Freezzzzing!!! June 22, 2012

twitter Bar Refaeli

23-06-2012
scenester

for Madame Figaro
madame.lefigaro.fr

Last edited by Psylocke; 23-06-2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Please don't post the source as clickable link.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, april, bar, february, refaeli