How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-07-2012
V.I.P.

same

20-07-2012
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

21-07-2012
tfs star

maydele.blogspot

21-07-2012
tfs star

blog.hislens.com

22-07-2012
V.I.P.

22-07-2012
V.I.P.

love this video she looks gorgeousss

22-07-2012
V.I.P.

Could someone help me? I'm looking for a picture of Bette that has been haunting me for a while - I'm not kidding. I don't remember where I saw it, but it's a photo of her backstage at the Gucci F/W 12 show looking all goth and pretty She was with three other Dutchies, one was Maud Welzen I believe. Does anybody know which picture I'm talking about? She looked so amazing in it! Oh, she was the second on the left! Thanks!

Eta: I just found out that there are several versions of this picture, but I'm looking for a specific one, not this one.

Last edited by Nils; 22-07-2012 at 05:58 PM.

22-07-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nils View Post
Could someone help me? I'm looking for a picture of Bette that has been haunting me for a while - I'm not kidding. I don't remember where I saw it, but it's a photo of her backstage at the Gucci F/W 12 show looking all goth and pretty She was with three other Dutchies, one was Maud Welzen I believe. Does anybody know which picture I'm talking about? She looked so amazing in it! Oh, she was the second on the left! Thanks!

Eta: I just found out that there are several versions of this picture, but I'm looking for a specific one, not this one.

Is it this one? Sorry for the glare, it's in the latest issue of Marie Claire, I just snapped a pic of it with my phone.

22-07-2012
tfs star

also have you tried searching the old thread? haha I'm not trying to make you do extra work, but if you search Gucci and go through the photos there it'd probably be way easier for you to sift through and find it than for people here to guess which one it is you can also check the photos on stylebistro and fashionmag

22-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beedonaldson View Post
[url=http://postimage.org/image/3ppmfvvat/]

Is it this one? Sorry for the glare, it's in the latest issue of Marie Claire, I just snapped a pic of it with my phone.
Yes! That's the one! Unbelievable. Thank you so much! The best she's ever looked, in my opinion.

And yes, bootsandspooky, I did try to look for it in her previous thread but recently I have discovered that asking for it is much easier and way more effective than actually trying to find it myself!

23-07-2012
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

24-07-2012
V.I.P.

J.Mendel F/W 12.13

Quote:
BACK ON THE SCENE: For the first time in five years, J.Mendel will be advertising in fall fashion magazines. And nearing its 10th anniversary the company has reason to do so, with handbags and e-commerce launching next month. Photographer Daniel Jackson shot the Dutch model Bette Franke for the new campaign, which will break in the September issues of such U.S. publications as Vogue, W, Harper’s Bazaar and Town & Country. Internationally, the ads will run solely in French Vogue. Creative director Gilles Mendel said, “The strong silhouettes, graphic tones and textural complexity of the collection are underscored in Daniel Jackson’s beautiful images.”

The ads were created under the art direction of Trey Laird and stylist Alastair McKimm. The company declined to comment on the media buy, but president and chief operating officer Susan Sokol said, “Our fall advertising campaign signals how serious the company is about growth.”

Mendel’s seize-the-moment mind-set seems to have carried over to his daughter Chloé Breitman-Mendel, who just introduced her Animal Royalty T-shirt line. The budding designer dropped by the shoot to give Franke one of her T-shirts, gunning for her first celebrity endorsement.
wwd

24-07-2012
V.I.P.

Another campaign!
I'm so happy for all this work she's been getting lately. Who would have though that in 2009-10?
Hoping she'll also be in more eds soon!

24-07-2012
tfs star

Tory Burch Fall 2012

toryburch.com

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags