How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-05-2013
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

19-05-2013
V.I.P.

Vogue Australia June 2013 Preview
Sweet as Candi
Credit to Al92/the fashion spot

Wild Cat
Same source

19-05-2013
V.I.P.

Sorry if repost

Quote:
Take me back #lesereno #stbarth #sunshine

instagram.com/angelcandices

19-05-2013
fashion elite

looks very relaxing!
i found the vogue australia cover and editorioal to be very flat, dry and boring

19-05-2013
V.I.P.

Sweet As Candi
Photographer: Victor Demarchelier
Model: Candice Swanepoel
Styling: Katie Mossman
Hair: Didier Malige
Make-Up: Alice Lane
Credit to Mat Cyruss/ Tfs and zinio

Last edited by Dea1983; 19-05-2013 at 05:27 PM.

19-05-2013
V.I.P.

Wild Cat
Photographer: Hans Feurer
Model: Candice Swanepoel
Styling: Jillian Davison
Hair: Maxime Macé
Make-Up: Fredrik Stambro
Source: Mat Cyruss /Tfs

19-05-2013
V.I.P.

emailer from victoriassecret.com

19-05-2013
V.I.P.

the main ed is boring, even though her face is stunning. well, I've never been a fan of victor's work, so... nonetheless, wild cat is just AMAZING. I'm getting a total Vogue paris feeling under Carine, of course

Candice looks extremely hot and fierce! Love her

19-05-2013
V.I.P.

^ FUNNY that I really like the first ed

ok her body is just RIDIC.

19-05-2013
V.I.P.

emailer from victoriasseceret.com

19-05-2013
fashion elite

She looks stunning in Wild Cat, I prefer that ed though her hair in the first one looks amazing.

20-05-2013
V.I.P.

VS

victoriassecret

20-05-2013
V.I.P.

VS Swim 2013

victoriassecret

21-05-2013
V.I.P.

Behind the scenes Candice Swanepoel for Vogue Australia June 2013

Quote:
Five minutes with cover girl Candice Swanepoel
Victoria’s Secret superstar and June cover girl Candice Swanepoel spoke to Vogue about her low-key beauty routine, Instagram addiction and upcoming book project.

After her discovery in a flea market at age 15, this South African beauty has had a meteoric rise to fame. Numerous coveted advertising campaigns, walking the runway for the best in the business and a lucrative Victoria’s Secret contract are all testaments to Swanepoel’s admirable work ethic.

The 25-year-old says modelling is a business like any other. “I set goals and try to do projects that I believe in,” says Swanepoel. “It's important to put yourself in situations that force you to learn and grow and be inspired. That’s why I enjoy doing editorial so much, because each shoot is so different,” she says.

Swanepoel relished in the opportunity to work with Vogue Australia and famed photographer Hans Feurer. “He shoots very differently to anyone else I’ve worked with,” she says. “It’s always interesting to see how different people perceive beauty and how they capture it.”

She admits working on the freezing streets of Paris wasn’t always easy. “The funny thing about the styling for this particular shoot is that I wasn’t wearing pants in many of the shots, which is a little daunting on the streets of Paris! I had arrived at the motorhome straight off the plane from St Barts, so the cold was a complete shock to my system,” she says. “I’m so happy to be a part of this issue; the crew was fabulous.”

The South African beauty has a laid-back approach to style, preferring a classic model-off-duty look of white T-shirts and denim. Her go-to outfit? “My old faded black high-waisted jeans, a white T-shirt, booties and Céline bag. Extremely simple,” she says. And beauty? “I use coconut oil as lotion and rosewater spray to keep my skin hydrated,” she says. “On days off, I don't use make-up.”

Swanepoel is an active participant in social media with over 900,000 followers on her Instagram @angelcandice and over 400,000 on Twitter. “I'm addicted to Instagram. There – I said it!

“I don’t think too much about what I post. That’s why I sometimes get in trouble! I see things that I think are beautiful and use it as a kind of public journal of my travels and experiences,” she says.

Australian fans of the Angel can rejoice, with her plan to visit Australia in the not-so-distant future, as part of her upcoming book project with Victoria’s Secret photographer Russell James. “Last year we decided 'let’s do it', and decided to combine our love of the most amazing natural locations and our love for making art, and do a book that we hope will be like a visual adventure.”

Locations are still to be confirmed but Swanepoel says her ideal will include Africa, Australia, Papua New Guinea, East Asia and South America. “A complete adventure both creatively and spiritually.”
vogue.com.au

21-05-2013
V.I.P.

Flawless by Victoria's Secret: Behind the Scenes

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2013, candice, december, february, swanepoel