How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-08-2013
V.I.P.

instagram.com/caradelevingne

29-08-2013
V.I.P.

29-08-2013
V.I.P.

No handcuffs for Cara! Delevingne is out of the running for the lead in the Fifty Shades Of Grey movie

Cara Delevingne's chances of getting her first big screen role have been quashed after rumours she has missed out on the lead in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.

The British model had auditioned for the coveted part of the virginal Anastasia Steele in the book-to-screen adaption, but is reportedly no longer in consideration for the character

A source told The Sun newspaper: 'The lead role was not something that was offered.'

But while the female protagonist role won't be going to Cara, 21, she may well land a supporting part in the Sam Taylor-Johnson-directed movie of E.L. James' best-selling book.

And that would certainly help cement Delevingne's transition into acting after making her movie debut in Joe Wright's Anna Karenina as Princess Sorokina.

Cara was recently cast as a party girl in British flick Kids in Love, which would obviously not need a lot of acting skill for the model known for her heavy clubbing lifestyle.

A source said: 'It will be Cara's first big screen role, so she's really excited about it and is eager to make sure that she does a good job.'

dailymail.co.uk

30-08-2013
V.I.P.

caradelevingne: The dream team! @burberry #Shanghai @nwatmore

30-08-2013
V.I.P.

Burberry Photo Exhibit Hits Shanghai
Burberry brought the latest installment of its “Art of the Trench” series of photography exhibitions to Shanghai on Thursday evening.
Cara Delevingne, clad in a white Burberry suit and patent black wedges, hosted the opening party at the newly opened Burberry store in Shanghai’s downtown Huai Hai Road’s K11 Art Mall.

“It is my first time in Shanghai and, unfortunately, it’s a little too short for my liking, but I love it. I’ve been to Beijing before, but this is so different. Shanghai actually reminds me a bit of New York,” she said.

Delevingne spent her spare time in Shanghai shopping and discovering local brands. Traditional Chinese sneaker brand, Fei Yue (which retail at about $5 per pair), was a particular favorite, and Delevingne snapped up more than 10 pairs in a visit to their tiny, hole-in-the-wall store.

“Also suit trousers and shirts, smart clothes, I am kind of moving into a smarter kind of wardrobe at the moment,” Delevingne said. “They are all quite fitted as well, all of the clothes are really small here, because the people are small, which is amazing for me.”

wwd.com

30-08-2013
V.I.P.

styleandfashion.blogosfere.it

30-08-2013
V.I.P.

senatus.net

31-08-2013
V.I.P.

01-09-2013
V.I.P.

Just a little preview of @kegrand for Hogan SS14

01-09-2013
V.I.P.

Cara Delevinge was with Harry watching Book of Mormon

entertainmentwise.com

01-09-2013
V.I.P.

Dating again? One Direction’s Harry Styles takes Cara Delevingne to a musical

Harry Styles admitted in a recent interview that while he was totally single, he did have a special girl in mind who he would quite like to hook up with. Eagle eyed Directioners think they have worked out the mystery!

It has been rumoured that the One Direction star could be dating British model Cara Delevingne once more, after the pair were spotted out in London last night, 31st August.

Harry was pictured in the audience watching the West End musical “Book Of Mormon” and he is clearly pictured sitting beside a blonde girl, who judging by the lion tattoo on her finger is none other than Miss Delevingne herself.

The picture has bee doing the rounds on Twitter as you can see and One Direction fans are busy trying to work out if the pair are just hanging out, as friends, you know with no funny business, or if they are dating once again.

Twitter fan account @1DUpdatesARG issued this disclaimer when they shared a photograph of the duo and captioned it:

“Yay Harry hung out with Cara Delevigne today! PS: They’ve been friends for a long time so there’s no need to start drama ok?”

However, that didn’t stop the speculation and the drama and for much of last night various Harry and Cara hashtag trended worldwide on the micro blogging website.

The pair have of course been friends for a very long time and have been spotted hanging out at a number of fashion related events already earlier this year. One picture of them all alone, in a dark theatre, of course doesn’t mean that they’re dating but it does mean that they could be.

However, let’s not forget that it was only last week that the 1D hunk was being linked to a pretty brunette who he was spotted kissing at the after party for his This Is Us premiere, so who knows what’s true anymore!

Cara only recently returned to Twitter and it was a triumphant return, as she’d just passed the million followers mark. She tweeted:

“I am back!! Just wanted to say thank you again!! Still can’t believe I have a million followers! Love you all! X”

Adding:

“You are all weird and wonderful and please stay that way! X”

unrealitytv.co.uk

01-09-2013
V.I.P.

She sure knows how to pose! Cara Delevingne wears wacky sunglasses and sticks her tongue out for fan's selfie

She's used to smouldering in front of the camera, but Cara Delevingne went for a more wacky look when she shared a snap with a fan on Friday.

The model was making her way through the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport when a young girl asked for a picture with the fashionista, wearing some quirky goggle-like sunglasses.

Sticking her tongue, Cara, 21, certainly made sure the fan got a memorable photo to keep.

Looking ridiculously comfort, Delevingne championed yet again the urban label Trapstar, wearing a long-sleeve black and white varsity shirt with the streetwear label's name running down each arm.

She continued the monotone theme with black jogging bottoms and trainers with a snapback covering her long blonde locks.

Completing the look, the clotheshorse accessorised with a trendy Leo Zodiac pendant necklace by cult brand Me&Zena.com.

The model had just returned from Shanghai where she had been taking part in a new photo shoot for British designer label Burberry.

But despite having a fun time in China, obviously Cara couldn't wait to be back in the Big Smoke, and made sure her followers knew about it.

'I am back!! Just wanted to say thank you again!! Still can't believe I have a million followers! Love you all! X' She wrote on Friday night.

Cara has been keeping herself busy over the last few weeks, by not just taking part in various modelling shoots but also nurturing her passion for acting, by filming scenes for new Brit flick Kids In Love.

Delevingne reportedly has a lead role in the Chris Foggin film which she was spotted filming with the rest of the cast - Alma Jodorowsky, Sebastian D'Souza, Preston Thompson and Gala Gordon on Sunday in Notting Hill.

No doubt her public partying ways recommended her for the film which follows young kids going out and boozing in London.

And she certainly did that on Sunday during Notting Hill Carnival where she partied with her co-stars in a floral top and jumped on the back of Will Poulter.

dailymail.co.uk

01-09-2013
V.I.P.

01-09-2013
V.I.P.

01-09-2013
V.I.P.

thesoundyouneed.net

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2013, 2014, august, cara, delevingne, february