How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-01-2014
V.I.P.

The Face (and body) Of An Angel: Cara Delevingne shows off toned torso as she strips down in sea for movie role

Cara Delevingne has been pictured filming more scenes for up-coming movie The Face Of An Angel, in the Mediterranean Sea off the North coast of Italy.

The 21-year-old grimaced and groaned as she was made to splash about the in the chilly sea, with temperatures reaching no more than a lowly 9 degrees in the town of Rimini.

Wearing a checked pair of bikini bottoms and a plain black top the star was able to flaunt her catwalk-ready physique as she waded around.

Cara was seen stripping as she stepped onto the beach, removing her black Dr. Martens first and then unbuttoning her skinny jeans.

The star pulled another of her infamous faces as she then began to remove her socks and her feet touched the wet, cold sand.

Finally, Cara ripped off her t-shirt and headed for the water as a man dressed all in black stood waiting for her on the beach with two fluffy white towels.

Speaking about making the transition from catwalk to silver screen, Cara admitted to MailOnline she was ‘scared to death’ about the whole experience.

She said: ‘I’ve got so much to learn, but I do know that you can’t learn to act if you don’t experience real life as well.’

The 21-year-old added: ‘Modelling is a great job, and I appreciate everything it has brought me, but it’s not my passion.

‘As far back as I can remember I’ve wanted to act. We were going through all these old home videos recently, which I’d never seen before, and there were shots of me acting on a mocked-up stage.’

dailymail.co.uk

14-01-2014
V.I.P.

Cara Delevingne Poses in Bed with a Boy for YSL Beauty’s Spring 2014 Ad Campaign

Above, it's the latest ad to emerge from the YSL Beauty Spring 2014 campaign, a spotlight on the brand's Flower Crush cosmetics range.

Cara Delevingne and her male model counterpart are pictured sprawling in a bed strewn with flower petals; Delevingne hovers above her suitor, trying to decide whether he's worth ruining her makeup over. He has stellar cheekbones and seems really into her, but it's a tough call.

thefashionspot.com/buzz-news

15-01-2014
V.I.P.

15-01-2014
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion1987 View Post
The Face (and body) Of An Angel: Cara Delevingne shows off toned torso as she strips down in sea for movie role

Cara Delevingne has been pictured filming more scenes for up-coming movie The Face Of An Angel, in the Mediterranean Sea off the North coast of Italy.

The 21-year-old grimaced and groaned as she was made to splash about the in the chilly sea, with temperatures reaching no more than a lowly 9 degrees in the town of Rimini.

Wearing a checked pair of bikini bottoms and a plain black top the star was able to flaunt her catwalk-ready physique as she waded around.

Cara was seen stripping as she stepped onto the beach, removing her black Dr. Martens first and then unbuttoning her skinny jeans.

The star pulled another of her infamous faces as she then began to remove her socks and her feet touched the wet, cold sand.

Finally, Cara ripped off her t-shirt and headed for the water as a man dressed all in black stood waiting for her on the beach with two fluffy white towels.

Speaking about making the transition from catwalk to silver screen, Cara admitted to MailOnline she was ‘scared to death’ about the whole experience.

She said: ‘I’ve got so much to learn, but I do know that you can’t learn to act if you don’t experience real life as well.’

The 21-year-old added: ‘Modelling is a great job, and I appreciate everything it has brought me, but it’s not my passion.

‘As far back as I can remember I’ve wanted to act. We were going through all these old home videos recently, which I’d never seen before, and there were shots of me acting on a mocked-up stage.’

dailymail.co.uk
Oh my God... Daily Mail... Did they just describe the entire process of her getting clothes off?

16-01-2014
V.I.P.

Cara in Las Vegas

instagram.com/caradelevingne

16-01-2014
backstage pass

Attachment 673939

Source: Jourdan's twitter

16-01-2014
V.I.P.

16-01-2014
V.I.P.

YSL

Cara Delevingne facebook

16-01-2014
V.I.P.

17-01-2014
V.I.P.

17-01-2014
V.I.P.

I want to kiss a tiger too!!! Jelous.

17-01-2014
V.I.P.

They're in the zone! Cara Delevingne and Ellie Goulding have a ball at basketball game... before heading to Brooklyn Bowl launch party

It's not even been a fortnight since model Cara Delevingne was pictured sharing a kiss with bisexual actress Michelle Rodriguez during a New York Knicks game.

But on Thursday, the pretty model was back at another NBA Live basketball match where she had fun with her friend and singer Ellie Goulding, 27, at London's 02 arena.

The sports fans saw the Brooklyn Nets win a 17-point victory over the Atlanta Hawks.

dailymail.co.uk

17-01-2014
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

17-01-2014
V.I.P.

bellazon via dariadeva

17-01-2014
V.I.P.

bellazon via dariadeva

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »