How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-08-2013
Automated Thread Manager

Cara Delevingne (August 2013 - February 2014)
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank You.

Last edited by heelscatchfire; 25-08-2013 at 07:59 AM.

25-08-2013
V.I.P.

25-08-2013
V.I.P.

Screen captures from the video above

25-08-2013
V.I.P.

Behind The Scenes: Cara's Vogue Shoot

THERE'S only one shade to be seen in for the autumn/winter 2013 season and that's pink.

"It was the overwhelming trend of the season and such a gorgeous feminine colour," says Vogue fashion editor Francesca Burns, who translated the trend into #SeptemberVogue's Pink Lady story, starring Cara Delevingne and photographed by the "grandfather" of reality photography, Walter Pfeiffer.

vogue.co.uk

Last edited by Fashion1987; 25-08-2013 at 08:03 AM.

25-08-2013
V.I.P.

Bright eyes: Cara Delevingne makes her peepers pop with statement eye shadow at boutique launch

After trying her hand at acting and, more recently, singing courtesy of a diet with close friend Will Heard, model Cara Delevingne was back in familiar territory this week when she stepped out for the launch of the Trilogy Flagship store in London.

The 21-year-old looked typically casual in a baggy grey sweater and skinny jeans on Wednesday evening, but attention was drawn to her distinctive eye shadow as she made her way into the Chelsea venue with pal Clara.

Indeed, the greenish shade stood out as she shot photographers a glance before heading inside for the bash – an official curtain-raiser for the new Trilogy store and the latest in their go-to line of high-end denim boutiques.

dailymail.co.uk

25-08-2013
V.I.P.

That Cara Delevigne is one busy lady. Literally, she's EVERYWHERE, all the time, so much so that we had it in our heads that she got to all those shoots and parties and dates by osmosis or teleporting or something.

sugarscape.com

26-08-2013
V.I.P.

26-08-2013
V.I.P.

And some screen captures I made of this video

Last edited by Fashion1987; 26-08-2013 at 02:45 PM.

27-08-2013
V.I.P.

Cara Delevingne was seen with her Kids In Love co-stars at Notting Hill Carnival on Monday

dailymail.co.uk

27-08-2013
V.I.P.

27-08-2013
V.I.P.

28-08-2013
V.I.P.

caradelevinge: I am so happy to announce that I will be a radio DJ in @rockstargames new GTA V coming soon! Tune in! Woop woop

instagram.com/caradelevingne

28-08-2013
V.I.P.

Cara Delevingne lets her hair down at Notting Hill Carnival
27 AUGUST 2013 Cara Delevingne was spotted getting into the party spirit at Notting Hill Carnival on Monday.

The model, 21, looked to be having a ball as she partied on the streets of London during a break from filming her new movie Kids in Love.

She was joined by the cast of the film and was seen being given a piggy back by co-star Will Poulter, who most recently starred in We're the Millers alongside Jennifer Aniston.
Cara was showing off her toned stomach in a brightly coloured crop top and low-slung black leggings. A floral headband and bright yellow eyeliner topped off the carnival look.

The face of Burberry kept her fans updated with her day out, posting a picture on Instagram of the party atmosphere. "Are you ready for a carnival?!?," she wrote.

Cara is thought to have a lead role in the film, directed by Chris Foggin, which follows a group of young Londoners who spend their days partying.

Cara has often spoken about her desire to get into acting and in 2011 she had a small part in Anna Karenina alongside Keira Knightley.

In a recent interview, the young model revealed that "everyone worries about me".

She is currently enjoying her model of the moment status, attending high profile parties with a gaggle of high profile friends. But her family and friends hold concerns for her.

"It's hard for my family , and I know I have to be careful," she told W magazine. "I've done a great job so far."

When the pressure of her whirlwind success does get too much, Cara revealed she has turned to people in the industry for advice .

She revealed that she had called Rihanna when she was unable to switch off during a break to Greece with her sister. "She said 'It's easy to drown yourself in work. That's a form of escapism. So, if you're alone and you want to cry, cry'.

"And I did. But by then, it was time to leave and get back to my life ."

Her hectic schedule – which saw Cara walk in more than 40 shows in the last fashion week season – has also taken its toll on the star physically, as she suffers from a type of psoriasis that flares up during times of stress.

"Kate Moss saw me before the Louis Vuitton show at 3 am, when I was being painted by people to cover the scabs," she said.

"She said, 'This is horrible! Why is this happening? I need to help you.' She got me a doctor that afternoon. Kate gives really good

hellomagazine.com

28-08-2013
V.I.P.

heatworld.com

28-08-2013
V.I.P.

entertainmentwise.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2013, 2014, august, cara, delevingne, february