How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-05-2013
V.I.P.

facebook.com/caradelevingne

27-05-2013
V.I.P.

I think some are reposts but I don't remember seeing these..

27-05-2013
V.I.P.

27-05-2013
V.I.P.

27-05-2013
V.I.P.

Cara Delevingne shows her wild side yet again as she puckers up to another female pal

Cara Delevingne is going to have ‘wifey’ Rita Ora worried as she’s been pictured puckering up to yet another female pal.

Clearly enjoying her Saturday night out, Cara posted a rather saucy snap of her locking lips with a brunette friend on her Instagram page, captioning it: ‘I LOVE YOU WOODGIE! adwoa_woodge #tooochic #reunion.’

It’s not the first time Cara’s been caught in a romantic embrace with a female pal though, as earlier this month she got cosy with Sienna Miller for a very similar pose.
Cara clearly has a penchant for the ladies at the moment.

But Saturday night was definitely one for the 20-year-old to remember as she seemed to be having a great time celebrating a pal’s birthday.

Another snap uploaded to her Instagram page shows Cara posing with three friends, along with the caption: ‘Happy birthday adwoa_woodge @clarapaget alicebrinkley LADIES! X.’

Cara’s latest kiss comes after she got cosy with Sienna at the 2013 Met Ball in New York City earlier this month.

Rita – who is currently dating Scottish DJ Calvin Harris – won’t be too worried though as she’s previously spoken of their ‘unbreakable’ love.

‘She’s officially mine,’ Rita said of Cara. ‘She’s, like, untouchable. I’ve taken her off the market. We call each other ‘wifey’. You know what a wifey means? It’s like your other half. Like when you get married, like, that’s your wife!’

metro.co.uk

27-05-2013
V.I.P.

Cara Delevingne's Music Career May Be In The Works As Model Woos Roc Nation

Cara Delevingne may be starting a music career.

The 20-year-old model is reportedly looking to make the move to music. Delevingne is pursuing a record deal with Jay-Z's Roc Nation, according to The Sun.

“Cara is desperate for a music career and has had a lot of advice from Rihanna and Rita [Ora]," an unnamed source told the UK publication. “Now they have passed her demos to their managers Tyran 'Ty Ty' Smitha and Jay Brown, who run Roc Nation with Jay-Z."

The source continued, adding, “She’s hopeful the firm will take her on to their roster and help guide her music career. Cara met Jay-Z backstage at Beyonce’s London show earlier this month and they got on well. So there is a good chance Roc Nation will take her on.”

Delevingne, who is one of the most sought-after models in the world of fashion, recently expanded her work past runway shows and print campaigns. The British beauty nabbed a small role in the 2012 film adaptation of "Anna Karenina."

While the model has yet to comment on the possibility of a full-fledged music career, she has hinted at an interest in music in the past. Delevingne appears in the music video for Rita Ora's track "Facemelt" and even tests out her own vocals in one edit.

huffingtonpost.com

27-05-2013
V.I.P.

huffingtonpost.com

27-05-2013
V.I.P.

Cara Delevingne wants Jay-Z as her boss for singing career?

Cara Delevingne is reportedly in talks with Jay-Z’s people to release her music.

Roc Nation, Jay-Z’s firm, were supposedly given demos of the model's music, who is desperate to start a music career.

The 20-year-old English fashion icon, who has been recording music for months, has also kept close friendships with megastar singer, Rihanna and Rita Ora.

Both Rihanna and Rita have also made debuts in Hollywood blockbuster movies, so it seems Cara is making friends with all the right people.

Especially considering, Jay-Z already manages RiRi and Rita, Cara’s definitely on the right path to potentially be considered by the rapper’s team.

A source told The Sun, “Cara is desperate for a music career and has had a lot of advice from Rihanna and Rita.

“Now they have passed her demos to their managers Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith and Jay Brown, run Roc Nation with Jay-Z.

“She’s hopeful the firm will take her on to their roster and help guide her music career. Cara met Jay-Z backstage at Beyonce’s London show earlier this month and they got on well.

“So there is a good chance Roc Nation will take her on.”

Roc Nation also look after Kylie Minogue, Shakira, Calvin Harris and Haim.

Mogul Jay-Z recently worked on The Great Gatsby movie, so his contacts could come in handy.

Hey and if that fails, Cara could also pose with Rita in one of Jay’s music videos?

Do you think Cara could have a music career?

heatworld.com

29-05-2013
front row

Quote:
SAINT LAURENT FALL WINTER 13 CAMPAIGN / PART I
CARA DELEVINGNE AND COLE SMITH
LOS ANGELES APRIL 2013
MORE ON http://www.ysl.com/

MUSIC BY DIIV / COLE SMITH

THE SAINT LAURENT FALL WINTER MENS CAMPAIGN / PART 2
WILL COME OUT MID JUNE

facebook/ysl

Last edited by EnModeArtiste; 29-05-2013 at 01:11 PM.

30-05-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Love you dad x

instagram.com/caradelevingne

30-05-2013
front row

Twitter/YSL

30-05-2013
V.I.P.

30-05-2013
trendsetter