How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-07-2013
V.I.P.

With Georgia May Jagger and Rihanna in the second pic

instagram.com/caradelevingne

21-07-2013
V.I.P.

On the cover of Love by Mert & Marcus

instagram/thelovemagazine

21-07-2013
V.I.P.

After partying with Rihanna Cara Delevingne plays out with Georgia May Jagger
21 Jul 2013 12:19
It certainly can't be said that Cara doesn't have friends in high places - but there's still no sign of Rita Ora

Beautiful people stick together and here's the proof - two top models hanging out together, doing a bit of walking (on a street as opposed to a catwalk for a change) and generally being hot together.

Cara and Georgia are flatmates and were spotted leaving their London pad on Saturday.

Both girls were dressed casually in jeans and trainers, with Cara wearing a T-shirt and Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall's daughter going for a navy polka dot crop top under a white shirt with a neck tie.

But let's face it, it doesn't really matter what they wear, they'd still look amazing.

Model of the moment Cara didn't appear to be hungover either, although she could have been dying inside of course and just hiding it well.

She spent the previous night with Rihanna at Cirque Le Soir and something tells us Rihanna's not the kind of girl who takes it easy on a night out.

The pair have been spending a lot of time together recently hanging out in Monte Carlo and grabbing each other's butts on posh yachts.

Cara posted a picture of them in their bikinis, getting up close and personal, and wrote: “Thank you my boo @badgalriri for always making me smile and of course for keeping my bum cheek warm.”

We wonder what singer Rita Ora will make of all this girl time though, because just a month ago they were calling each other “wifey”. But it seems former BFFs Rita Ora and Cara Delevingne have divorced.

The close pals fell out after their car-crash performance at a DKNY fashion party a month ago, which saw Cara snatch the mic and wail into it, clumsily dance around, steal Rita’s cap and grind the star from behind. Cringe.

The pair, who used to be inseparable, haven’t been seen together since that evening.

They’ve even stopped messaging each other on Twitter and Instagram – where they used to declare their love for each other every day.

Cara failed to show up for Rita’s big gig when she sang with Snoop Dogg and supported Jay-Z at the Wireless Festival at the Olympic Park in East London, opting instead to spend the time with Rita's rival Rihanna In Monte Carlo.

An insider tells 3am: “There’s a lot of hurt on both sides but Rita’s been working towards her singing career and carefully crafting her image for four years and it was all in danger of being a joke after that shabby performance. Rita’s been advised to distance herself from the model.”

mirror.co.uk

21-07-2013
V.I.P.

Look at that guy next to Cara lol

hellomagazine.com

21-07-2013
V.I.P.

Rihanna and Cara Delevingne party the night away in London
20 JULY 2013

Rihanna and Cara Delevingne partied the night away on Friday as they let their hair down at London nightclub, Cirque le Soir. The pair were spotted leaving their hotel at around two in the morning, before heading to the Soho club, which promises "a thrilling assault on the senses from every angle, including dwarves, magicians and clowns".

The friends evidently had a good time, as Cara posted a photograph of themselves with some of the club's circus performers, which was swiflty 'liked' by just under 100,000 people.

Maintaining her typically low-key look for the night out, Cara opted for a plain black t-shirt, grey patterned trousers and a pair of black high-top trainers.
Rihanna and Cara, who is usually spotted out with her 'wifey', singer Rita Ora, have been spending time together while the Diamonds singer is in the capital.

Cara thanked Rihanna for her friendship by posting a picture of the two of them in bikinis on her Instagram account.

"Thank you my boo @badgalriri for always making me smile and of course for keeping my bum cheek warm," wrote Cara in reference to the photograph showing Rihanna with her hand on Cara's behind.

hellomagazine.com

21-07-2013
V.I.P.

Cara's VERY naughty aunty! Miss Delevingne may try to shock but she'll never match her great-aunt who slept her way through high-society/ July 19, 2013
She had a house in Mayfair, a chauffered Rolls-Royce and household staff on tap. She bought her shoes in their hundreds from Paris or Rome — ‘I can never wear a shoe more than two or three times’ — and to pay for them eyed up every man with a title or a bank-balance.
The polite called her a ‘poule de luxe’ — literally a luxury hen — which means a woman who is a plaything for rich men. What she was called by others, who were less admiring, does not bear printing in a family newspaper.
‘You may think it fun to make love,’ she declared. ‘But if you had to make love to dirty old men as I do, you would think again.’ Yet her amorous undertakings certainly paid the bills.

Cara Delevingne's great-aunt, Doris Viscountess Castleross, pictured in her sun suit posing for Sir John Lavery at Palm Springs in California, made her way from Beckenham to Mayfair via many society beds.

Doris, Viscountess Castlerosse, was the most notorious mistress in London Society. ‘I don’t know what you call it exactly,’ she once said vaguely, ‘but it would be fair to say I have reached the height of my profession.’
Indeed, by the mid-1930s, Doris had. Tall, blonde, sexy, and motor-mouthed, she clearly passed on some of her magnetic qualities to her great-neice, the supermodel Cara Delevingne, dubbed the new Kate Moss.

But no matter how hard Cara tries — being caught dropping a packet of mysterious white powder, acquiring a new tattoo to flaunt in front of royalty — she could never shock like her naughty auntie Doris.
Doris was nothing short of outrageous. With fabulously beautiful legs and a small-boned, voluptuous body, she looked her best in a bathing-suit or in shorts and wore these garments whenever she could.
She had exquisite taste in clothes and soon decided that her legs were worthy of a new pair of silk stockings each day — they came from Paris, darling, and cost a guinea a pair.
Oh my: Cara Delevingne may make jaws drop with her antics, but her great-aunt Doris beats her in the scandals game
Oh my: Cara Delevingne may make jaws drop with her antics, but her great-aunt Doris beats her in the scandals game
When she entered a restaurant, all heads turned — with her sparkling good looks, she might have stepped out of one of those velvet-lined jewel-cases from Cartier which were so regularly delivered to her home.
‘You should write a book and call it Around The World In 80 Beds,’ snorted one of her jealous rivals on the society circuit. She should have — it would have been the raciest read of the century, and an unrivalled account of social mountaineering.
From modest suburban beginnings, Doris came to rule the Mayfair set between the wars. Anxious wives and mothers were soon warning their husbands and grown-up sons to avoid ‘accidentally’ passing her door.
Doris took life by the scruff of the neck. She reasoned her surname, Delevingne, might be too difficult for rich men to spell on a cheque, so she simplified it to Delavigne. (The rest of the family — Cara included — have kept their original name.)
Once she’d mastered the social conventions of her new upper-class set, this sexy, sassy, rude and utterly beguiling piece of work set off in pursuit of her fortune.
How did she carry it off? ‘She is the most arrogant, temperamental, foul-mouthed and ecstatically beautiful woman in London,’ raved one of her admirers. ‘She had only to raise an eyebrow — it was easy.’
Doris contemplated her triumphs differently. ‘An Englishwoman’s bed is her castle,’ she said forthrightly — making no secret from whence her fortune had come.
Doris spent her formative years in the dusty London suburb of Beckenham in a small terrace house which her father left early each morning in pursuit of his business as a butter importer.
But he was determined to improve himself. With his fancy surname, he let it be known he came from an obscure but noble Belgian family. If so, it must have been a very distant ancestral connection. The truth is that as far back as his great-grandfather, John Delevingne, an engraver from Liverpool, the family was as English as roast beef.
With no particular role-model to emulate but with a burning desire to get ahead — whatever it took — daughter Doris one day met the actress Gertrude Lawrence, soon to be celebrated as Noel Coward’s most famous leading lady.
Two years older than Doris, Gertie also came from the London suburbs and was herself very determinedly on her way up. With an early failed marriage, she’d become the mistress of a Household Cavalry officer who installed her in a West End flat and taught her how to dress and behave in high society.
When Doris joined this upwardly-mobile young woman as her flatmate, her ambitions suddenly became clear — and after Gertie proclaimed ‘I am going to be the most celebrated actress in London,’ Doris responded, ‘And I am going to marry a Lord!’
An early step in that direction was the Honourable Tom Mitford, heir to the second Lord Redesdale and brother to the famous Mitford girls — the novelist Nancy; she-devil Diana, Lady Mosley; sweetheart Deborah, Duchess of Devonshire; and fascist-loving Unity.
Tom, himself a bit of a fascist, wasn’t really Doris’s cup of tea however — apart from his questionable politics he was no great lover, and there simply wasn’t enough money sloshing around to hold her interest for long.

More here: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2370612/Cara-Delevingnes-great-aunt-Doris-slept-way-high-society.html

21-07-2013
V.I.P.

sugarscape.com

21-07-2013
V.I.P.

uk.omg.yahoo.com

21-07-2013
V.I.P.

Cara Delevingne is a huge fan of Kesh for American Apparel, wearing three different pieces from the new line in less than three weeks!

hollywoodtake.com

21-07-2013
fashion elite

so over hearing about her and her social status

22-07-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeray View Post
I don't know who Rita is or have I never heard of her music, but I definitely prefer Rihanna and Cara....Rita looks like a Rihanna wannabe...
i wonder how long she and Rihanna's relationship will ever last.

22-07-2013
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

22-07-2013
V.I.P.

Dancing preen! Model Cara Delevingne heads to dance class after a wild weekend with Rihanna and Georgia May Jagger

She probably doesn’t need much dance practice after a weekend of late night partying with pals Rihanna and Georgia May Jagger.

But that’s exactly what catwalk model Cara Delevingne appeared to be squeezing in on Sunday when she made her way to a dance studio in north London.

The 20-year-old dressed appropriately in a smart sleeveless Chicago Bulls vest for anther humid day in the capital, finishing the look off with a pair of skinny cream coloured trousers and Chanel trainers as she made her way towards a waiting ride.
Later that day she was spotted making her way home, a blue Millionaire Boys Club hoodie pulled over her vest.

Cara looked surprisingly fresh given she’d spent the weekend catching up with two of her closest friends at some of the city’s hottest nightspots.

On Friday she had a high time with Bajan songstress Rihanna at Soho’s Cirque Le Soir, where they were pictured with some of the venue’s more outlandish ‘freak show’ acts.
‘The pair of them were loving it,’ a source told The Sun. ‘They were very touchy-feely with each other and all the acts. They had a VIP table and were screaming with laughter at all the ‘freak’ entertainment.’

Despite partying until 4:30am Cara was back for more on Saturday when she stepped out with her famous flatmate – Sir Mick Jagger’s daughter Georgia – for another late night out in London.

While her bonds with the two pals appear to be stronger than ever, her friendship with singer Rita Ora has reportedly soured in the weeks following their appearance onstage at a DKNY bash last month.
According to sources, Rita took offense to Cara stealing her thunder by gyrating onstage she was performing.

‘There’s a lot of hurt on both sides but Rita’s been working towards her singing career and carefully crafting her image for four years and it was all in danger of being a joke after that shabby performance,’ an insider told The Mirror. ‘Rita’s been advised to distance herself from the model.’

The pair are also said to have exchanged words at this year's Glastonbury Festival earlier this month.
'Cara was under the weather after a day of dancing and drinking, so was being helped back to her Winnebago by her sister Poppy when Rita walked past,' a source explained. 'Rita had thought Cara had deliberately ignored her and started shouting “Sort yourself out, you’re a mess."

‘It was really feisty and nasty. Poppy was livid. There’s no chance of reconciliation any time soon.’

However, Rita has since dismissed rumours of a fall-out by calling Cara her ‘best friend.’

‘I don’t know what all these stupid stories are about but Im always going to have my best friend @Caradelevingne I love you!’ she tweeted on Sunday.

dailymail.co.uk

22-07-2013
backstage pass

Is this Cara on the cover of Vogue Nippon September 2013?

instagram.com/mirandakerr

22-07-2013
tfs star

yep! thats definitely her!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2013, august, cara, delevingne, january