Caroline Brasch Nielsen - Page 5 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-02-2014
fashion insider

No! she headed back to Copenhagen

09-02-2014
fashion insider

Cover February 2014 Editorial + Interview

The clothes she wears are all her own clothes If someone could buy it! would u please share it? I'm so eager to know the content of the interview Thx

thomasskou

09-02-2014
fashion insider

^
^ ^ sorry !bad English!i mean I was wondering if someone could buy the cover of Editorial & Interview February 2014, and the clothes that she wears are all her own clothes, could u guys share the interview please? I'm so eager to know the content of the interview!

09-02-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qemmanu View Post
No! she headed back to Copenhagen
So no NY shows I think. Hope she'll be back at Milan and Paris

fashion insider

The Last Magazine S/S 2014

Photographer: Ward Ivan Rafik
Stylist: Zara Zachrisson
Hair: Niki M'Nray
Make-Up: Tamara McNaughton

facebook CarolineBN.Official

10-02-2014
fashion insider

Quote:
Caroline Brasch Nielsen and Grace Mahary proving that models do eat crisps
cute Lol

Video link :https://www.facebook.com/AnyaHindmar...ation=timeline

11-02-2014
fashion insider

cphfw

asusual.us ins/stylinscandinavia

11-02-2014
fashion insider

i-d pre-spring 2014 Without text HQs

decadence in the disco
photographer: Richard bush
stylist: Sarah richardson
model: Caroline brasch nielsen
makeup: Val garland

troublemanagement

11-02-2014
fashion insider

heartmade.dk

11-02-2014
trendsetter

I love the I-d spring ed!

11-02-2014
fashion insider

A Career in Bloom: Caroline Brasch Nielsen Adds Chloé Fragrance to Her Résumé

Quote:
How does a model know when she’s reached a new level of status in her career? When she can opt out of fashion week and not sweat it. That’s the sweet position that 20-year-old Danish model Caroline Brasch Nielsen is currently in—she’s chilling in Copenhagen while the NYC shows are in full swing. “This is the first time I’m skipping New York. I’m trying to relax and see all my friends because I know I’m not going to see them for a while. I want to clear my head before the craziness begins,” says Nielsen. Although she’s enjoying her downtime before the European shows get underway, “I kind of miss it when I see the shows and photos on everybody’s Instagram,” she admits with a laugh.

It’s understandable that Nielsen might feel a tinge of FOMO, like a recent high school graduate watching the activities at school forge on without her. Since she made her modeling debut in 2010, she’s been keeping busy with a slew of high-profile modeling gigs, like editorial spreads for Paris Vogue, Vogue Italia, W, Russian Vogue, and Interview. Plus, she’s become a regular on catwalks for Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, and Valentino. And now she’s landed another plum role as one of the faces of the new fragrance Roses de Chloé. (She’s joined by fellow brunette beauties Tilda Lindstam and Esther Heesch in the ads.) Before leaning back in to fashion month, Nielsen shared the highs and lows of life on the runway.

How she got her big break: “Four and a half years ago, my booker saw me in a pizza place in Copenhagen when I was having lunch with a friend. Two weeks later, I was walking in Paris fashion week. Balenciaga was my first show. I always look forward to Paris fashion week the most because it’s the one I started with.”

What saves her skin during fashion week: 
”I hate when other people rub my skin, so I always take off my own makeup. I carry around the blue Chanel eye makeup remover [Démaquillant Yeux Intense]. It’s really good. When I get home, I take a long shower and put a lot of oil on my face. Sometimes I’ll use Embryolisse face cream. It’s really thick, and there are no perfumes or anything in it that will cause allergies. My skin is sensitive, so it gets red during the shows.”

Her healthy hair regimen: 
”I use Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner to keep my hair soft. I like to put on the Moroccanoil treatment in the evening, and wash it out the next morning. A hairstylist named Paul [Hanlon] gave me the products one day, and I really liked them. I’ve been using them ever since.”

On the hazards of modeling:
 “Two years ago, I got my eyebrows bleached backstage. I’m not allergic to the bleach, but the hair color they used to dye [the hair] back made my eyebrows swollen and red—it was so painful! The pain continued for the rest of fashion week, and it got worse from all the makeup. Now if someone bleaches my brows, I let them stay white because my allergy is really bad. I just wait until they grow out on their own. When I go home like that, people ask, ‘What’s wrong with you?’ They think I have an illness.”

The wildest makeup she’s ever had to wear: “One time at the Viktor & Rolf [Fall 2011] show, they painted our faces completely red. I remember Lindsey Wixson got an allergic reaction from it and she had to go home—she couldn’t do the rest of fashion week! Also, I’m in a shoot that’s in i-D magazine now where I have crystals, glitter, and everything sparkly you could imagine on my face. I’ve worn a lot of crazy makeup. It’s fun.”

Why she’s into the new Roses de Chloé scent: “I really love the smell of roses. The fragrance is really fresh and young. It’s not too heavy—you won’t smell like an old lady. It reminds me of summer, my favorite season.”

Her go-to spritzing spots: “I put [the perfume] on my hair, my arms, my neck—everywhere. Maybe it’s too much for some people, but I like it.”

—Baze Mpinja
style

11-02-2014
fashion insider

Show Package – London A/W 14: Storm

models

11-02-2014
V.I.P.

I love watching and reading Caro's interviews, she seems like such a cool laid back girl!

12-02-2014
fashion insider

WSJ MAGAZINE MARCH 2014

Wait Until Dark
Photographer: Gregory Harris
Stylist: Elin Svahn
Hair: Tomo Jidai
Makeup: Marla Belt

streeters via Cold

12-02-2014
V.I.P.

New paperwork is alwyas welcome.