How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-04-2011
front row

well, she shouldn't have shut down that $2 million elite contract. such a waste, who knows from there she can be a international hit.

29-04-2011
V.I.P.

So Cassi is pregnant. She has a spread in Australian OK! She's looking beautiful and the interview is lovely. Will scan soon if someone doesn't scan before me.

29-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anisorfue View Post
well, she shouldn't have shut down that $2 million elite contract. such a waste, who knows from there she can be a international hit.
According to her it wasn't $2 million , she said those figures were made up and she wasn't "that stupid" to turn down that kind of money ..

29-04-2011
front row

even if, she shouldn't have shut down that contract. just sayin'

29-04-2011
V.I.P.

Cassie is in the latest issue of OK magazine Australia.. She is pregnant...

V.I.P.

okmagazine

windowshopping

I hope she has a comeback a few years later.

29-04-2011
fashion icon

pregnant.........career over

I don't think we will see this girl do a Natalia or Jourdan, they actually had successful careers behind them when they fell pregnant, this girl has nothing

front row

^ lol.. then she could do an Arizona

30-04-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
^ lol.. then she could do an Arizona
Arizona has made it successful because she has Anna Wintour supporting her, I am confident that Cassi is definitely not going to have the support of Anna lol. She has lost a lot of respect internationally due to her poor attitude in Paris

front row

^ Why the bitching. Either you leave, or just say something nice. Cassi has done great work in Aus, and I am pretty sure she would recover quickly after giving birth.

She seems pretty determined to me, that she want to be a model.

30-04-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7791 View Post
^ Why the bitching. Either you leave, or just say something nice. Cassi has done great work in Aus, and I am pretty sure she would recover quickly after giving birth.

There is a difference between stating a widely known and accepted fact and bitching. I don't think she will recover quickly after birth (if she does at all). During the show you saw how unfit she was and chances are that hasn't changed since then. Miranda Kerr, Heidi Klum etc. recovered quickly because they were healthy and determined to. I doubt Cassi is either of those things.

30-04-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7791 View Post

I believe threads are allowed to have different opinions I am just stating my opinion

Cassi does not seen determined, if she was willing to become successful she would have taken the contract with Elite and would not have made a fool of herself in Paris. You cannot compare the likes of Jourdan, Natalia and Arizona with Cassi
Posted via Mobile Device

30-04-2011
rising star

^Totally agree with you.

fashion elite

Quote:
One face that we won't be seeing at next week's Rosemount Australian Fashion Week is 18 year-old Cassi van den Dungen. That's because van den Dungen is four months pregnant and is taking a year off from modelling. Although suspicions first arose that something was up several days ago, yesterday's publication of an interview with van den Dungen and her fianc Brad Saul in the Australian edition of OK magazine, announcing the pregnancy, appears to have completely flown under the radar - no doubt due to the Royal wedding media frenzy. Van den Dungen managed to keep her pregnancy a secret at last month's Melbourne Fashion Festival, where these photos (above, below) were taken. No mean feat, considering how body-hugging some of the garments were.

Although she is by no means the only model - nor the only teenage model - to contemplate motherhood, van den Dungen has never been far from the headlines since she first popped up on the media radar as a contestant in Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 5 in 2009. This latest chapter in the van den Dungen saga will no doubt prompt further discussion.

Dubbed a 'boganista' because of her blue collar background, van den Dungen was crowned runnerup of that year's competition, then raised eyebrows after turning down lucrative modelling contracts with the Priscillas and Elite New York model agencies.

Last year, she made international news after slamming the French as "frog eaters" and "snail slurpers" on Facebook, following an ill-fated trip to Paris Fashion Week - at which, as frockwriter can now reveal, she had been placed on exclusive option for the Balenciaga runway show.

We wish her all the best and hope to see her back modelling soon.
Frockwriter

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cassi, den, dungen, van