How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-02-2009
trendsetter

^ Me too, she is so lovely
and who wouldn't cast her with that showcard

07-02-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionCapital View Post
i feel the fear... seriously this girl is a model?

Last edited by Atelier; 07-02-2009 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Please do not quote images. Thank you.
07-02-2009
V.I.P.

haha is a bad pic of her

08-02-2009
tfs star

It's a polaroid, so it is not supposed to be flattering. Just clean face, casual hair.

I was very impressed. She has amazing eyes.

09-02-2009
V.I.P.

she is gorgeous. the polaroid is a bit weird only because its prob taken on a weird angle so it made her head appear larger. but she has such a stunningggggg face!!!!!!!!

V.I.P.

She also has a pic with other models on the ELLE website.. theres also an article, but im not sure if it has anything bout her in it. Ill post it anyways

Chicks Ahoy

Victoria’s Secret’s annual fashion show turns up the heat in Miami Beach

By Maggie Bullock | February 05, 2009 10:00 a.m.

I’m no Angel. But one weekend last November, I got my wings. It happened at a Miami Beach doubleheader: the gala reopening of fabled Rat Pack hideaway the Fontainebleau (a $5 million party that capped off a $1 billion face-lift), plus Victoria’s Secret’s “Return to Glamour” fashion show. Friday night, wall-to-wall Diddys, Gwyneths, and Kate Hudsons bobbed to the vocal gymnastiques of Mariah Carey. Saturday, I headed backstage, straight into a nest of 35 buffed, glossed, titanium-abbed Perfect Specimens. Just as I was about to hurl my pale, pudgy, mere-mortal self off the nearest balcony, I spotted something worth living for: rack after rack of…accessories? Accoutrements? Whatever you call them, the showpieces (made to augment genuinely pretty, real-life-wearable undergarments designed by Janie Schaffer, the Brit who is rather fabulously making over the entire VS collection) are far more fetching, frankly, when they’re not being overshadowed by some supermodel’s superbody. Crafted under the über-cool eye of stylist Charlotte Stockdale to illustrate the show’s six themes (think “Glamour Goddess” and “PINK Planet”), there were crystal breastplates—like curvilinear, supersize vintage brooches—by Aussie jeweler Jenny Mercian of Manik Mercian; gold-dipped plumes (with a warning sign: No touching. Feathers will oxidize!!) by artist Milo Mottola; and high-heel sneakers made somehow chic by the inimitable Pierre Hardy. And then there were the wings, built like 40- pound, posture-poking backpacks by prop designer Martin Izquierdo. His assistants strapped me into Heidi’s spangly hot pink bow-shaped pair, and I still haven’t come back down to earth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chicks-Ahoy_articleimage.jpg (70.5 KB, 12 views)

front row

the coacd is not that flattering...

10-02-2009
trendsetter

she´s only 21 or 22 years, rigth? I think she is too young to have such bad skin. I think she should look after it more.

blog.columbusalive.com

Last edited by InFamous; 10-02-2009 at 06:03 AM.
10-02-2009
V.I.P.

huh?? well it's a close up and her face is full of make up so no wonder...I don't see anything weird

10-02-2009
V.I.P.

her skin looks normal?? lol

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFamous View Post
she´s only 21 or 22 years, rigth? I think she is too young to have such bad skin. I think she should look after it more.

Please be joking...her skin is actually really, really good. That's what almost any girl's face looks like up-close.

10-02-2009
fashion insider

I can't believe there aren't more pictures of her or that she hasn't gotten more work, especially with VS. I can't wait to see more.

11-02-2009
V.I.P.

InFamous of course her face looks NORMAL, it's just that you're a guy so you're probaby not even aware how girls faces look up close, under bunch of make up. FashionCapital is right, her skin is actually really really good, she doesn't have any pimples or any flaws. Her skin is clean and fresh-it's only the make up that makes it look heavy and tired. You obviously don't know how the skin looks with facade of foundation on it.

11-02-2009
V.I.P.

oh why am I even bothering...guys don't know sooo many things about girls, especially not about make up. Was that a VS show? Find her pics from the runway and you'll see she looks amazing. You wouldn't even notice her skin there.

Last edited by Flyest; 11-02-2009 at 09:42 AM.
11-02-2009
V.I.P.

Hope these aren't reposts

-my desktop
-vogue.es
-trafficmodels.com
-flickr.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alonso, clara