How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
01-11-2013
  1
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: homme
Posts: 11,031
Daiane Conterato
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank You

________


Têca by Hêlo Rocha F/W 2014 (O) São Paulo



ffw.com.br

According to her instagram, she was an exclusive for the show.


Last edited by HeatherAnne; 07-11-2013 at 03:17 PM.
  Reply With Quote
 
07-11-2013
  2
tfs star
 
bluestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: homme
Posts: 1,529
I have a question about Daiane's relationship with Prada/Miu Miu. Is it Miuccia who loves Daiane or is it Ashley Brokaw or both? When did she first walk Prada/Miu Miu? I haven't kept up with Daiane's career which is a shame since she is so beautiful and works so hard!

__________________
Grace Mahary . Sasha Luss . Vanessa Axente . Anna Ewers
  Reply With Quote
07-11-2013
  3
V.I.P.
 
Marc10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Brazil
Gender: homme
Posts: 8,438
She's definitely a Miuccia favorite. She debuted as a worldwide exclusive for Prada on Fall 2006, and has been constantly walking for both Prada and Miu Miu ever since.

__________________
i don't know her. claudia schiffer doesn't know her. she was never in paris, we don't know her.
  Reply With Quote
07-11-2013
  4
tfs star
 
bluestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: homme
Posts: 1,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc10 View Post
She's definitely a Miuccia favorite. She debuted as a worldwide exclusive for Prada on Fall 2006, and has been constantly walking for both Prada and Miu Miu ever since.
Fall 2006?? I never knew she has been working for so long! Thank you Marc10

__________________
Grace Mahary . Sasha Luss . Vanessa Axente . Anna Ewers
  Reply With Quote
07-11-2013
  5
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: homme
Posts: 11,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar View Post
I have a question about Daiane's relationship with Prada/Miu Miu. Is it Miuccia who loves Daiane or is it Ashley Brokaw or both? When did she first walk Prada/Miu Miu? I haven't kept up with Daiane's career which is a shame since she is so beautiful and works so hard!
Miuccia and now Raf for Dior

Honestly, I'm sure Ashley could say she hated Daiane and Miuccia would have her in the show anyways.

  Reply With Quote
07-11-2013
  6
tfs star
 
bluestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: homme
Posts: 1,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by teaars View Post
Miuccia and now Raf for Dior

Honestly, I'm sure Ashley could say she hated Daiane and Miuccia would have her in the show anyways.
That's right, Raf seems to love her! Has Daiane walked for Jil Sander many times too when Raf was designing for the brand? Also, has Daiane ever opened or closed a Prada/Miu Miu show? Sorry about all the questions, I'm just so curious about her career, I don't know why I haven't noticed her til now, she's exquisite!

__________________
Grace Mahary . Sasha Luss . Vanessa Axente . Anna Ewers
  Reply With Quote
07-11-2013
  7
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: homme
Posts: 11,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar View Post
That's right, Raf seems to love her! Has Daiane walked for Jil Sander many times too when Raf was designing for the brand? Also, has Daiane ever opened or closed a Prada/Miu Miu show? Sorry about all the questions, I'm just so curious about her career, I don't know why I haven't noticed her til now, she's exquisite!
Happy to answer any questions about one of my favorite girls! No she has neither opened nor closed any Prada shows, same goes for Miu Miu. Hopefully she can score a campaign for either of the brands in the near future. She has walked for Jil Sander every season since Spring 2011 until Raf left

  Reply With Quote
07-11-2013
  8
tfs star
 
bluestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: homme
Posts: 1,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by teaars View Post
Happy to answer any questions about one of my favorite girls! No she has neither opened nor closed any Prada shows, same goes for Miu Miu. Hopefully she can score a campaign for either of the brands in the near future. She has walked for Jil Sander every season since Spring 2011 until Raf left
Okay, thank you my dear tfs companion I'll definitely keep my eyes open for Daiane's future work!

__________________
Grace Mahary . Sasha Luss . Vanessa Axente . Anna Ewers
  Reply With Quote
08-11-2013
  9
#MFW
 
Stereo_Flo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Gender: femme
Posts: 42,543
Wonderland Winter 2013
Photographer: Adam Whitehead
Stylist: Grace Cobb




facebook.com/TheSocietyNYC

  Reply With Quote
09-11-2013
  10
V.I.P.
 
AlbertNoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gender: homme
Posts: 8,566
She looks GREAT in that Wonderland ed!!! I want more, more, mooooore eds for this fierce beauty!!!

__________________
Eva Riccobono Mariacarla Boscono Freja Beha Erichsen Jessica Stam Erin Wasson Alek Wek Liya Kebede Joan Smalls Yasmin Warsame Constance J. Jaquelyn J. Hanne Gaby Julia Stegner Lily Donaldson Kate Moss
  Reply With Quote
10-11-2013
  11
V.I.P.
 
AriLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Italy
Gender: femme
Posts: 44,502
Ausländer fw13 - Rio (O)

ffw.com.br

__________________
And the pain was enough to make a shy, bald buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder..
*°Lakshmi°*
Status: Online
 
Reply With Quote
19-11-2013
  12
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: homme
Posts: 11,031
Quote:
A beautifully haunting set of images give Daiane an actress-like turn as she weaves her way through ambient backdrops. Each photo resembles a cinematic scene, reflective of moments that have been captured and then lost.
ACNE Paper Fall/Winter 2013
Photographer: Vincent Van de Wijngaard
Stylist: Mattias Karlsson
Make-Up: Peter Phillips



blog.thesocietymanagement.com

Beautiful, haunting editorial from Daiane, quite a contrast from her Wonderland ed, and I'm loving it

  Reply With Quote
19-11-2013
  13
tfs star
 
bluestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: homme
Posts: 1,529
Wow I love that 2nd last shot of Daiane, so haunting and eerie, but also so pure. It really shows off her natural beauty! Love this, so glad I finally went on board the Daiane train

__________________
Grace Mahary . Sasha Luss . Vanessa Axente . Anna Ewers
  Reply With Quote
19-11-2013
  14
tfs star
 
TheoG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: homme
Posts: 1,748
So happy to see her in editorials I never really see her in them, but this proves why she needs to be in more! WOW.

  Reply With Quote
02-12-2013
  15
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: homme
Posts: 11,031
Daiane was shooting something at Pier 59 with Pat McGrath last week, wonder what it could be!


instagram/daianeconterato

  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
conterato, daiane
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.