How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-11-2013
V.I.P.

Daiane Conterato
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank You

________

Têca by Hêlo Rocha F/W 2014 (O) São Paulo

ffw.com.br

According to her instagram, she was an exclusive for the show.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 07-11-2013 at 03:17 PM.

07-11-2013
tfs star

I have a question about Daiane's relationship with Prada/Miu Miu. Is it Miuccia who loves Daiane or is it Ashley Brokaw or both? When did she first walk Prada/Miu Miu? I haven't kept up with Daiane's career which is a shame since she is so beautiful and works so hard!

V.I.P.

She's definitely a Miuccia favorite. She debuted as a worldwide exclusive for Prada on Fall 2006, and has been constantly walking for both Prada and Miu Miu ever since.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc10 View Post
She's definitely a Miuccia favorite. She debuted as a worldwide exclusive for Prada on Fall 2006, and has been constantly walking for both Prada and Miu Miu ever since.
Fall 2006?? I never knew she has been working for so long! Thank you Marc10

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar View Post
I have a question about Daiane's relationship with Prada/Miu Miu. Is it Miuccia who loves Daiane or is it Ashley Brokaw or both? When did she first walk Prada/Miu Miu? I haven't kept up with Daiane's career which is a shame since she is so beautiful and works so hard!
Miuccia and now Raf for Dior

Honestly, I'm sure Ashley could say she hated Daiane and Miuccia would have her in the show anyways.

07-11-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaars View Post
Miuccia and now Raf for Dior

Honestly, I'm sure Ashley could say she hated Daiane and Miuccia would have her in the show anyways.
That's right, Raf seems to love her! Has Daiane walked for Jil Sander many times too when Raf was designing for the brand? Also, has Daiane ever opened or closed a Prada/Miu Miu show? Sorry about all the questions, I'm just so curious about her career, I don't know why I haven't noticed her til now, she's exquisite!

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar View Post
That's right, Raf seems to love her! Has Daiane walked for Jil Sander many times too when Raf was designing for the brand? Also, has Daiane ever opened or closed a Prada/Miu Miu show? Sorry about all the questions, I'm just so curious about her career, I don't know why I haven't noticed her til now, she's exquisite!
Happy to answer any questions about one of my favorite girls! No she has neither opened nor closed any Prada shows, same goes for Miu Miu. Hopefully she can score a campaign for either of the brands in the near future. She has walked for Jil Sander every season since Spring 2011 until Raf left

07-11-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaars View Post
Happy to answer any questions about one of my favorite girls! No she has neither opened nor closed any Prada shows, same goes for Miu Miu. Hopefully she can score a campaign for either of the brands in the near future. She has walked for Jil Sander every season since Spring 2011 until Raf left
Okay, thank you my dear tfs companion I'll definitely keep my eyes open for Daiane's future work!

#MFW

Wonderland Winter 2013
Photographer: Adam Whitehead
Stylist: Grace Cobb

facebook.com/TheSocietyNYC

09-11-2013
V.I.P.

She looks GREAT in that Wonderland ed!!! I want more, more, mooooore eds for this fierce beauty!!!

Eva Riccobono Mariacarla Boscono Freja Beha Erichsen Jessica Stam Erin Wasson Alek Wek Liya Kebede Joan Smalls Yasmin Warsame Constance J. Jaquelyn J. Hanne Gaby Julia Stegner Lily Donaldson Kate Moss
10-11-2013
V.I.P.

Ausländer fw13 - Rio (O)

ffw.com.br

19-11-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
A beautifully haunting set of images give Daiane an actress-like turn as she weaves her way through ambient backdrops. Each photo resembles a cinematic scene, reflective of moments that have been captured and then lost.
ACNE Paper Fall/Winter 2013
Photographer: Vincent Van de Wijngaard
Stylist: Mattias Karlsson
Make-Up: Peter Phillips

blog.thesocietymanagement.com

Beautiful, haunting editorial from Daiane, quite a contrast from her Wonderland ed, and I'm loving it

19-11-2013
tfs star

Wow I love that 2nd last shot of Daiane, so haunting and eerie, but also so pure. It really shows off her natural beauty! Love this, so glad I finally went on board the Daiane train

tfs star

So happy to see her in editorials I never really see her in them, but this proves why she needs to be in more! WOW.

02-12-2013
V.I.P.

Daiane was shooting something at Pier 59 with Pat McGrath last week, wonder what it could be!

instagram/daianeconterato

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
conterato, daiane