How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-07-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
I don't think her carrer will go in a good direction to me, i mean i'm 100% sure with this hair she'll lost clients like Stefanel, H&M or big campaigns like Salvatore Ferragamo and many others. With a look like that it's not easy to book many campaigns or covers/editorials, not because of her, it's very hard with this look......
Just my opinion, of course i hope i am wrong !
Daria is much more than a haircut and if it still gets her campaigns like Celine then I don't think she'd care to loose some of the less forward brands like Stefanel or H&M

17-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
I don't think her carrer will go in a good direction to me, i mean i'm 100% sure with this hair she'll lost clients like Stefanel, H&M or big campaigns like Salvatore Ferragamo and many others. With a look like that it's not easy to book many campaigns or covers/editorials, not because of her, it's very hard with this look......
Just my opinion, of course i hope i am wrong !
You can count H&M out of that one, because she's confirmed for the Fall campaign.

Extensions can be added to create length. But I've read nothing but raves about Daria's new locks, and I imagine Emmanuelle Alt is keen to work with the new style. I'm excited to see a more sleek approach to the hair, because it does look disheveled in the recent photos.

17-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz_rulez View Post
Wait, so Daria has... a rats tail?
The only thing i'm not a fan about her new haircut is the blonde braid. But i can understand she wanted to change...
And if she has to loose some work well it won't be a big loss. It's not like she was getting a lot of work either in the last months...
I still love her but i'm fine with her career choice. And as Vogue28 says extensions are there to create length.
I was never excited by their collaboration but i wonder what would do Testino with this new Daria :p.

17-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ yeah the blonde braid looks cheap

17-07-2012
front row

i prefer long hair

17-07-2012
fashion icon

I think she has new work coming up. Someone posted a link on mm6789's blog. http://girls.motilo.com/sophia/sophi...oot-inzermatt/

17-07-2012
backstage pass

Looking forward to whatever it is, Mikael & Daria working together never left me disappointed.

17-07-2012
backstage pass

haha
seems so fresh

17-07-2012
fashion icon

just now seeing some shots with new hairstyle convince me more. (daria's sister is looks so different than her)

17-07-2012
fashion elite

what campaign could it be? with that big entourage, it must have been for a big brand?

17-07-2012
backstage pass

im guessing salvatore ferragamo - same photographer, same models as before

17-07-2012
fashion icon

^ But Ferragamo campaign was already released. Maybe it's for H&M?

17-07-2012
fashion elite

sounds very much like h&m to me. bc all the major fashion houses have released their campaigns and it's kinda late for a fashion house to shoot their winter campaign by now.

my first guess would be h&m and second guess is dior bc jansson works a lot with dior. with that many people and days in switzerland, i dont think any non major house would afford that price tag.

gucci? is that even a possibility?

18-07-2012
backstage pass

In the 14th picture the model with the brolly over her is in skiing attire, and H&M don't sell ski stuff do they? Makes me think maybe it could be an editorial or something. Or maybe that's just some random person

Last edited by Riskki; 18-07-2012 at 05:00 AM.

18-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riskki View Post
In one of the pictures though it looks like a model (daria!?) is in skiing attire, and H&M don't sell ski stuff do they? Makes me think maybe its for something else, could be an editorial or something. Or maybe that's just some random person
Well the writer says it's for an ad campaign. If it was an editorial i guess she would have write it no?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, august, daria, werbowy