How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-08-2012
fashion elite

omg? shes going to do shows again?! ahh i miss her strut!

25-08-2012
trendsetter

Daria has not confirmed that she's walking in any shows. It's all just speculation. As much as I would love for her to walk for Balmain or maybe Celine, I'm not going to hold my breath.

┃tFS book challenge 2014┃currently reading ▶ The Park Service (Park Service Trilogy #1) by Ryan Winfield

25-08-2012
V.I.P.

would love to see her walk for balmain, prada, cavalli, gucci and versace. its unlikely to happens tho

26-08-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by congacon View Post
i can't wait to see her new h&m shots with short hair. and also that shoot it switzerland as well.
that switzerland shoot was for h&m, so its nice to see that she is in another studio h&m campaign this season as well (those are my favorite)

as for daria walking in shows again...of course it would be so nice to see her return to the runways, but when it comes to daria's modeling career, like Candice89102 said, daria fans shouldn't hold their breath on anything. she does what she wants when she wants.

27-08-2012
fashion insider

I thought Daria's comeback was back for the S/S 2011 collections? Considering prior to that was Balmain S/S 2010 & Versace F/W 08. I think Daria was close with the Balmain designer? There's a chance she could walk for Roberto Cavalli though, that would be nice.

27-08-2012
backstage pass

^ she was close to Christophe Decarnin when he was the head designer at balmain, but now there is a new head designer that she is not close too, so it shouldn't be a surprise that she hasn't been walking for balmain lately.

she has a higher chance at walking for cavalli i would say, but just because she is the face of the campaign means diddly squat unfortunately. we will just have to wait and see!

27-08-2012
backstage pass

Vogue Paris September 2012 HQ

elmercurio

27-08-2012
fashion elite

all the victoria's secret models must be jealous of her bc none of them has a better natural body like hers.

regarding balmain, daria had special relationship with the house also due to the fact that alt used to be the stylist for the brand and her husband was the director of the brand.

27-08-2012
backstage pass

^
wate, does she have a husband?!

27-08-2012
fashion icon

^ Alt's husband. Daria's not married.

27-08-2012
backstage pass

^

i tought so too!

27-08-2012
V.I.P.

so daria is close to alt as well?? hope the new designer at balmain will hire her, she is perfect for the brand or isabel marant would be equally nice. still i agree with others that there's a higher chance for cavalli.

28-08-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Gorgeous for Maiyet, once again

Quote:
Last week style.com declared our hopes of seeing Canadian catwalker Daria Werbowy make a strong comeback at fashion week. We have yet to find out whether we’ll be seeing her on the runways, but in the meantime, we’ve just received the latest shots from Werbowy’s new Cass Bird-lensed online campaign for Maiyet she also appeared in the label’s Spring campaign). Here, the top catwalker is on location in Chyulu Hills, Kenya (one of the countries where the brand partners with local artisans to work on its collection), showing off the Fall offerings, which are just hitting stores now. Look out for the Maiyet Web site, launching in the coming weeks. Style.com has the exclusive first look at the shots above.
style.com

28-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyLeReveur View Post
so daria is close to alt as well?? hope the new designer at balmain will hire her, she is perfect for the brand or isabel marant would be equally nice. still i agree with others that there's a higher chance for cavalli.
Yes . Most of her work for Vogue Paris was styled by Alt. Carine Roitfeld styled her for a cover and she might have work with other stylists but i forgot their name :p.
Oddly enough since Alt is the Editor in chief Daria is not present a lot. But maybe it's because of Daria...
Beautiful pictures for Maiyet.

28-08-2012
backstage pass

^^ she looks so young in those pictures, especially the first one!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, august, daria, november, werbowy