How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-01-2013
fashion elite

CAREER is when u talk about the whole body of work from the beginning until now. y dont i want people to compare kate's career to daria's? u should have read what people said and what i said carefully. people thought that i concluded daria has better campaigns that kate in their career, but that wasn't my point.

my point was that daria was more consistent getting blue chip campaign each and every season since the beginning her career. i have stated my point very clear, so im gonna leave this topic to rest.

08-01-2013
V.I.P.

I'm glad Daria got Isabel Marant, but i don't remember if she got already it before .

08-01-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by debora25 View Post
I'm glad Daria got Isabel Marant, but i don't remember if she got already it before .
yes, she did Isabel Marant campaign by Inez & Vinoodh for F/W 2008, S/S 2009 and S/S 2010

08-01-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by congacon View Post
CAREER is when u talk about the whole body of work from the beginning until now. y dont i want people to compare kate's career to daria's? u should have read what people said and what i said carefully. people thought that i concluded daria has better campaigns that kate in their career, but that wasn't my point.

my point was that daria was more consistent getting blue chip campaign each and every season since the beginning her career. i have stated my point very clear, so im gonna leave this topic to rest.
i'm sorry but i think you're wrong, you can't compare consistent in terms of campaigns of kate and daria because kate is more than 20 years in the business and it's basically normally she can't be consistent for 20 years, it would be crazy..if you want to compare their consistent you need to compare kate's first 10 years in the business with daria's than it would be equal..you can't expect that someone like kate who is almost 39 yo and who is in the business over 2 decades can be consistent every season with blue chip campaigns..kate started her career at 1990 and was consistent more than 15 years..i hope you now understand the point of that,so if you want to compare something, it doesn't matter if it's their campaign consistent or something else you always need to have equal facts/parameters/subjects...and i'm really glad it's the end of discussion,you can always contact me at p.m have a nice day

Last edited by kostadinka; 08-01-2013 at 11:30 AM.

08-01-2013
V.I.P.

magazine3k.com

09-01-2013
fashion elite

Don't like the Celine campaign, but love her IM campaign

10-01-2013
fashion elite

versace.com

daria also got the eyewear campaign as well

11-01-2013
V.I.P.

she is like the queen of amazon!!!!

11-01-2013
V.I.P.

She is rumored to have gotten the debut cover of Vogue Ukraine, shot by Yelena Yemchuk.

11-01-2013
backstage pass

she looks absolutely gorgeous in the Versace shots!

11-01-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
She is rumored to have gotten the debut cover of Vogue Ukraine, shot by Yelena Yemchuk.
Amazing news to hear
When will be launched? I heard the first issue will be March but i'm not too sure.
Anyway with Daria opening the magazine will receive lot of press, can't wait to see it
I love the new Versace shot, can you believe when i saw the outfit wore by Kati Nescher on the runway i immediatly thought Daria would have been on the campaign? This outfit it's made for being wore by Daria and at the end i was right because she wore it on the campaign

11-01-2013
V.I.P.

Celine HQs

pdfmagazines (Vogue UK February 2013)

11-01-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
Amazing news to hear
When will be launched? I heard the first issue will be March but i'm not too sure.
Anyway with Daria opening the magazine will receive lot of press, can't wait to see it
I love the new Versace shot, can you believe when i saw the outfit wore by Kati Nescher on the runway i immediatly thought Daria would have been on the campaign? This outfit it's made for being wore by Daria and at the end i was right because she wore it on the campaign
can't wait for a potential interview. given that she is ukranian-canadian model, her views of the ukraine in term of fashion will be interesting.

12-01-2013
V.I.P.

If the news' true, then I'm so excited to see the cover!!! I'd be mad if they don't put Daria on the cover, after all she's probably the most successful model of Ukranian origin.

12-01-2013
V.I.P.

i think the news is true cos some weeks ago a picture of daria and photographer's daughter was posted in this thread

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, august, daria, november, werbowy