How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debora25 View Post
Yes . Most of her work for Vogue Paris was styled by Alt. Carine Roitfeld styled her for a cover and she might have work with other stylists but i forgot their name :p.
Oddly enough since Alt is the Editor in chief Daria is not present a lot. But maybe it's because of Daria...
Beautiful pictures for Maiyet.
wow i have no idea hopefully that means we will see more of daria on VP!!

by the way, love the mayiet ad!!

28-08-2012
fashion elite

this daria best campaign of the season and one of her best ever. cass bird and daria are a match made in heaven. they produce such brilliant works together.

i love this so much.

28-08-2012
fashion icon

Daria and Emmanuelle Alt are a match made in fashion heaven, but I think the reason why Emmanuelle has chosen not to feature Daria very much in VP is because she saves her for something special. Under Carine, Daria was in VP very often for editorial work. With Emmanuelle, it's more quality than quantity. Daria is rarely in VP anymore, but when she is she's usually the star, which I prefer. I think she's too big of a name to just be in an editorial without the cover.

28-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAUU View Post
Daria and Emmanuelle Alt are a match made in fashion heaven, but I think the reason why Emmanuelle has chosen not to feature Daria very much in VP is because she saves her for something special. Under Carine, Daria was in VP very often for editorial work. With Emmanuelle, it's more quality than quantity. Daria is rarely in VP anymore, but when she is she's usually the star, which I prefer. I think she's too big of a name to just be in an editorial without the cover.
Good point!
I was surprised to see Emmanuelle didn't style the VP editorial.

28-08-2012
fashion icon

^ She did style Daria's part. I was surprised to see she didn't style Kate as well.

28-08-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAUU View Post

im not sure if alt saved daria for something special. the fact that daria took months for traveling definitely had something to do with her not being featured heavily in vogue paris.

on other note, if u actually count of the pages of vogue paris this year, daria probably has the most pages.

i really can't wait to see more images from maiyet ad. it is breath taking. it is even more striking than last season's

28-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riskki View Post
^^ she looks so young in those pictures, especially the first one!
definitely!

28-08-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by congacon View Post
it seems unlikely that daria will appear in alexander wang. what is the chance of daria doing nyfw to begin with?

milan and paris are more likely

i think she may be walk these shows due to her special relationships with them: roberto cavalli, balmain, versace, and celine.

it seems unlikely that shell walk for any thing
Well... Alexander Wang is probably the biggest show in New York in terms of casting every season and the fact he had Gisele, Natalia, Shalom Harlow and Angela Lindvall made his show even more big. I doubt Daria will go to Milan for Versace, i don't think she has a big history with the house, of course she opened almost every show of them that she walked but just 1 campaign, i think Roberto Cavalli is more possible, 4 campaigns and one as only girl is on another level plus she already said they're friends and for S/S 2007 he asked to her to do her show and she said yes, so i think this could happen also this season. About Paris i doubt..... especially with Celine, the casting is always new faces, never supermodels. And about Balmain it's still possible

28-08-2012
fashion elite

this is the fashion industry, many times we cannot use the past to predict the future. it's hard to predict her future clients.that fact that many clients havent worked much with her or havent worked with her at all, doesnt mean that they will not work with her any time in the future.

as long as she keeps on producing magnificent works like vogue paris ed, celine and maiyet ads. im sure she will work with many new clients in the future.

28-08-2012
fashion elite

She looks exquisite on the horse!!

28-08-2012
backstage pass

those two new picture

she just keeps getting better and better.
and i do forgive her that rat tail back of her head...juuuuust because she is daria and I adore her and she can pull off that short hair prefectly.
hahah

Last edited by Alma Kemp; 28-08-2012 at 09:53 PM.

29-08-2012
V.I.P.

she really pulls of that "boyish style". nice.

29-08-2012
V.I.P.

the revenge of the tomboy after years of dullness...

29-08-2012
V.I.P.

i love her old look/hairstyle but yeah she can pull off this hairstyle and boyish look

30-08-2012
tfs star

can't wait to see the whole H&M campaign.She looks great!I really love her recent works.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, august, daria, november, werbowy