How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-01-2014
V.I.P.

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank You

Doutzen Kroes Displays Abs for Victoria's Secret Promo!

justjared.com

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 20-01-2014 at 07:20 AM.

19-01-2014
V.I.P.

And...

justjared.com

19-01-2014
fashion elite

she has by far the most real insane body out of the angels. No padding necessary :wink:

backstage pass

Victoria’s Secret model Doutzen Kroes: I want to be a Bond Girl

If you noticed crowds forming last Tuesday at three different Victoria’s Secret Dade stores, here’s the reason: Doutzen Kroes. The (need we say?) gorgeous underwear model was in town to bring attention to a cause near and dear to her, um, nether-regions: The lingerie retailer’s new VS Sport Collection. We managed to pull the NYC-based Dutch catwalker away from the thongs, we mean throngs, to chat:

How do you maintain your physique?

I eat healthy, and I stay active. I do something called Ballet Beautiful, based on dancer training. It’s tough and fun. I love my trainer, who always mixes up sessions with jump rope and boxing. My least favorite workout is probably yoga. I know it’s very calming, but I prefer a workout that is fast and loud and has a Beyoncé soundtrack!

What else are you working on besides modeling?

[COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I'm also a wife and mother, which is fun, amazing and exhausting! It wasn’t until I met my husband [Dutch DJ Sunnery James] and we had our son [Phyllon] that I realized how important it is to be focused on something other than your own happiness. I'm also an ambassador for Dance for Life, which is a charity based in Holland, that raises awareness about HIV and AIDS among young people.[/COLOR]

I see Phyllon is going to be 3. What kind of fun things is he up to now?

[COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]You mean, what is he NOT up to now? He loves his bike, and he loves it when my husband records or plays music; he’s pretty obsessed with every technological device we have. And he’s becoming such a little actor, making us laugh.[/COLOR]

Can you name your favorite modeling shoot?

[COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]Wow, tough question, mainly because I've been part of so many incredible ones. Two that spring to mind is being on the Pirelli calendar with Patrick Demarchelier in China. To work with him was amazing and I had never been there before, so I brought my sister with me. After we were done, we stayed for a few days and traveled, which was just incredible. The second favorite shoot was my first Italian Vogue cover with Steven Meisel.
[/COLOR]
What is a typical day like for you?

[COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I don't think I ever have a so-called typical day. When I work, I’m out of the house before my son wakes up, and if my husband is in town, it’s such a rare treat, and we’ll plan a family day. I will say the most consistent thing I do on a daily basis is make breakfast for my son, take him to school, check in via email, the phone or text with my family and agents, and make the time to spend with my fellas. I adore cooking for them.
[/COLOR]
What is something you want readers to know about you?

[COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]It’s interesting because I don't see myself as someone that people would be interested in. I’m very lucky that I've been able to build a successful career. I think the most important thing I can do is be a positive role model.[/COLOR]

Is there anyone in your profession who inspires you?

[COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I've had the good fortune of working with so many great ladies many of whom are good friends. I do have a great deal of admiration for the models who are juggling careers with motherhood, as well as so many who use their celebrity to raise awareness and funds for charities and social causes.
[/COLOR]
What is your guilty pleasure foodwise?

[COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]Definitely chocolate.[/COLOR]

What is your dream project?

[COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]To be a Bond Girl, but I’m not sure if I want to be a villain or the love interest.
[/COLOR]
Let’s get real. How many pairs of underwear do you own?

[COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I have tons and tons. Thongs, boy shorts, granny panties — you name it![/COLOR]

miamiherald.com

Last edited by DutchHomme; 21-01-2014 at 09:28 AM.
21-01-2014
trendsetter

Doutzen will walk the runway on january 28 for Desigual during Barcelona Fashion week.

lavanguardia.com
Quote:
La ángel de Victoria's Secret Doutzen Kroes desfilará en exclusiva para Desigual durante la 080 Barcelona Fashion. La modelo ha prestado su imagen a marcas de gran reconocimiento internacional y es actualmente una de las modelos más cotizadas situándose en el top 4 del ranking mundial.

La cita será el próximo martes 28 de enero a las nueve de las noche. Desigual presentará su colección Otoño-Invierno’14/15 “WHY?” en una nueva edición de la pasarela catalana, que se celebrará en El Born Centre Cultural.
Tomorrow she will be at an Bjorn Borg event in Amsterdam as a special guest..

21-01-2014
V.I.P.

instagram.com/doutzen

21-01-2014
V.I.P.

L'Oreal

22-01-2014
scenester

22-01-2014
scenester

VS Sport interview video
http://www.nbcmiami.com/blogs/latin-...241175971.html

Last edited by Kalanthos; 22-01-2014 at 05:57 AM.

22-01-2014
scenester

Repeat Summer 2014 Sahara

22-01-2014
V.I.P.

Exclusive! How Does Victoria’s Secret Angel Doutzen Kroes Stay in Shape? She Shares Her Workouts Essentials

When she’s not parading down the catwalk in a sexy lingerie number or cooking dinner at home with her family, Victoria’s Secret Angel Doutzen Krous can be found working up a sweat in the gym to keep that stellar physique in negligée-ready shape. How does she stay so motivated, day after day? With the right essentials, of course.
She’s taking us through her workout in this behind-the-scenes video (below) from the brand new Spring 2014 Victoria’s Secret Sport Collection, a fun and flirty line of performance-enhancing sports bras, bright tanks and other workout must-haves that just hit stores yesterday. Then, we asked the bombshell what her secrets are for always feeling good, in and out of the gym. Here’s how Krous keeps her workout motivation going strong:

What’s the secret to maintaining motivation to hit the gym?

“It’s my job to stay motivated and fit,” she tells InStyle.com. “Workout clothes are very important to me. If it makes you feel comfortable and sexy in the gym, its very motivating.” ”The new Victoria’s Secret Sport workout line for Spring is great for motivating women to get to the gym. The line is super sexy with fun colors and prints!”

What’s the first thing you do when you are feeling tired and overworked?

“I like a good massage or acupuncture. It’s important to stay healthy and be well.”

How do you stay healthy while traveling?

“I try to stay hydrated with non-pasteurized coconut water, and eat healthy snacks. I order healthy room service and try to squeeze in a workout!”

How do you reward yourself for a good workout?

“Cooking a nice, healthy dinner at home with my family. I love to cook!”

What’s your workout routine for 2014?

“I really like to mix it up–spin, boxing, jumping rope, weight-lifting, dance workouts; I just love to sweat and I love how incredible I feel after a workout.”

What’s the workout that you think has changed your body the most?

“I do a workout called Ballet Beautiful–it’s based on dancer training and is a tough and fun workout. I love to workout with my trainer, who always mixes up the sessions with jump rope and boxing.”

What color will we most likely catch you wearing during a workout?

“Black and coral. It’s fun and bright.”

news.instyle.com

23-01-2014
V.I.P.

Hitting the red carpet for a fantastic fashion event, Doutzen Kroes attended the Bjorn Borg Fashion Show in Amsterdam today (January 22).
gossipcenter.com

23-01-2014
scenester

AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS - JANUARY 22: Doutzen Kroes and Rens Kroes attend the Bjorn Borg show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week AW14 on January 22, 2014 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. (Photo by Helene Wiesenhaan/WireImage)

23-01-2014
scenester

AD.nl

www.ilovefashionnews.nl

23-01-2014
scenester

Also, today is Doutzen's 29th birthday! hurray!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
doutzen, kroes