How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-11-2012
V.I.P.

Elena Butnoriūtė
Winner of Elite Model Look Lithuania 2012

Quote:
Agency- Ruta Model Management
Height- 176 cm
Bust- 79
Waist- 62
Hips- 91
Hair- Light Brown
Eyes- Grey
Shoes- 41
rutamodel

02-11-2012
V.I.P.

Elena is 15 years old

rutamodel

V.I.P.

Quote:
When I remember my first year in school, I cannot forget a few girls, that used to call me a poser. Really, when I watch my photos, where I was seven-eight years old, I get surprised: I was never afraid of the camera lights! Actually, I used to pose with pleasure! Anyway, probably before a couple of years I would not have believed, that I will become a model. But when I came to the office of the agency, everything started changing and my life got more and more interesting. I learned, that I should never draw the line for my dreams and always try to be the best! I‘ve been dreaming to study medicine for a long time. I‘m working hard for this and I know that if I will do everything I can, I will get what I want. As much as I want to be a doctor, I want to do my best as a model – in photoshoots, on the catwalk I do everything I can and I try to work like I would already know, that everything always will be successful for me. By the way, for me, the most important thing is a good mood. And I can always fix it with music. It‘s is very improtant for me. From time to time, I even play my forgotten violin. It reminds me to keep positive and work hard. So even if I am a model for not a long time, I can already say, that this job already tought me that EVERYTHING is possible, all you have to do is believe in your success and believe in yourself.
rutamodel & panele.lt

front row

panele.it

V.I.P.

Facebook- Elite Model Look International

V.I.P.

Now with Elite China

elitemodel-china

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
butnoriūtė, elena