How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-04-2014
V.I.P.

Miu Miu outfit
Prada bag

woonko.com

Eva Riccobono Mariacarla Boscono Freja Beha Erichsen Jessica Stam Erin Wasson Alek Wek Liya Kebede Joan Smalls Yasmin Warsame Constance J. Jaquelyn J. Hanne Gaby Julia Stegner Lily Donaldson Kate Moss

01-05-2014
V.I.P.

Few days ago in Tuscany

gossip.it

Eva Riccobono Mariacarla Boscono Freja Beha Erichsen Jessica Stam Erin Wasson Alek Wek Liya Kebede Joan Smalls Yasmin Warsame Constance J. Jaquelyn J. Hanne Gaby Julia Stegner Lily Donaldson Kate Moss
16-05-2014
V.I.P.

London May 2014

vanityfair.it

16-05-2014
V.I.P.

^

vanityfair.it

12-06-2014
V.I.P.

Congrats Eva!

Eva Riccobono becomes a mother for first time in London

Quote:
Beautiful Italian top model and actress Eva Riccobono posed naked on the front of Vanity Fair magazine five months ago showing off her pregnant body with partner Matteo Ceccarini and she looked happy, glowing and stunning. Now she her partner has released the news that she gave birth to a healthy baby boy in London, news for whcih she has been receiving congratulations from friends and fans from all over the world.

Quote:
Her partner shared the news on Twitter by proclaiming "Today is a day I will never forget" and he accompanied the news with a picture of a heart on Twitter.

Entertainment and fashion insiders upon hearing the good news of her giving birth to a healthy child immediately started thinking of the next steps for the gorgeous model and for many that is the prospect of an upcoming wedding for her as this is something that she and her partner of 10 years have discussed.

Quote:
Some fashion and entertainment insiders wonder when she might decide to get married and if so where and who will be afforded the honour of making her wedding gown as well as which magazine will be allowed to be present at the wedding and take pictures if any.

At the moment however the focus is on the news that she is now a mother of a baby boy which is something she has been anxiously waiting for and has shown her happiness about the possibility since the moment she became pregnant.

Eva Riccobono shared her happiness about being pregnant with the world on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine and now the world of entertainment awaits the next picture of her with the hope that it will be a picture of her with Matthew Ceccarini and their beautiful baby boy because the joy she showed at being pregnant will likely be equaled of surpassed with pictures of her as a new mother and soon to be wife.
fansshare.com

26-06-2014
V.I.P.

with her son Leo in London

instagram.com/evariccobono

20-07-2014
V.I.P.

in London with her babyboy

01-08-2014
V.I.P.

Family time at Battersea Park in London

vanityfair.it

Last edited by AlbertNoir; 01-08-2014 at 07:36 AM.
13-08-2014
V.I.P.

Shooting time with her son

28-08-2014
V.I.P.

"La Vita Oscena" photocall during the 71st Venice Film Festival on August 28, 2014 in Venice, Italy.

zimbio

V.I.P.

^ Total look Tommy Hilfiger, thanks Jexxica !

zimbio

29-08-2014
V.I.P.

"La Vita Oscena" premiere at 2014 Venice Film Festival

look-dei-vip.it

29-08-2014
V.I.P.

^ in Fendi leather red dress

facebook.com/Fendi

31-08-2014
V.I.P.

Atil Kutoglu S/S 2005 New York
Flashback

firstview.com

31-08-2014
V.I.P.

^

Backstage

firstview.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
eva, riccobono