How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-03-2012
V.I.P.

Ok now I'm sad.

05-03-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyworld View Post
anybody has HQ version of this picture?

absolutelyfabulousfm
I don't think there is an HQ version. Freja originally posted it on her official website. I think it was taken with a phone, so not great quality to begin with. But it's a funny picture, isn't it?:p

05-03-2012
rising star

^ I thought it was photoshoot haha. Yeah, it's funny picture.

05-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholybaby View Post
^She wasn't booked for the S/S 2012 campaign. In fact, that person said something about Freja finding out that she wasn't going to continue her Chanel run of campaigns even before the S/S 2012 shows and that her agent had to convince her to walk Chanel.
dang I don't give her wrong, but i guess her agent was trying to preserve a relationship in case things swing back into her favor in the future.

Thats ok tho Chanel didn't 'make' Freja's career.

05-03-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholybaby View Post
^She wasn't booked for the S/S 2012 campaign. In fact, that person said something about Freja finding out that she wasn't going to continue her Chanel run of campaigns even before the S/S 2012 shows and that her agent had to convince her to walk Chanel.
Just to clarify, because I think some posters might be getting the wrong message from your post.:p

The insider (who did post on an anonymous board so we can't be 100% sure if they're telling the truth, but she did seem very knowledgeable) wrote that Freja found out she wasn't going to be booked for the s/s 12 campaign while she was shooting for the F/W 11 campaign. Freja then decided she would take a break, partially because she knew she wouldn't have any commitments to Chanel. Freja didn't want to walk any of the S/S 12 shows, not just Chanel. But Jen, her manager, convinced her to walk Valentino, Chanel, etc. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with her no longer being the face of Chanel, but more to do with her just wanting a break.

As far as what will happen tomorrow, the insider wasn't sure but thought maybe Valentino. So at this point it's anyone's guess. I think Valentino might be more likely, just because she's under contract with them still. But maybe if she's in town for one, she'll decide to do both.

Again, it was never verified who the insider was, so you have to take that into consideration when reading all of this. But none of it sounds too far off the mark.

05-03-2012
V.I.P.

^Thanks for clariyfying . The people on the other forum where quite upset (and catty to put it nicely) about my posting wrong info.

05-03-2012
trendsetter

I don't know about current relationship between Freja and Chanel, but from article of recent ELLE Japoan, Freja are featured one of model of book "「The Little Black Jacket: CHANEL’s classic revisited by Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld", that will be published in this year's August.(Maybe one or two copies?)

05-03-2012
V.I.P.

^i think in Tokyo you can buy it at the exhibition in the end of march.

06-03-2012
An die Freude.

As expected no appearance at the fashion shows - the model that thought she saw Freja at a casting probably just saw one of the new Freja-clones. :p

Last edited by candlebougie; 06-03-2012 at 04:13 PM.

06-03-2012
fashion elite

^ or she wasn't casted, i doubt a model don't know who Freja's so it was real i guess

06-03-2012
V.I.P.

There shouldn't be discuss anymore, I mean, to me, it's obvious that she's taking a break.

06-03-2012
An die Freude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
^ or she wasn't casted, i doubt a model don't know who Freja's so it was real i guess
That doesn't make any sense.

Why would Freja go to a casting in the first place? Especially if she doesn't show up at Valentino, HER brand at the moment.

Plus, that model that saw her allegedly was a new, no-name model that didn't walk any big shows. Not very reliable.

Last edited by candlebougie; 06-03-2012 at 04:28 PM.

07-03-2012
V.I.P.

I love her puppy! Gah!

08-03-2012
V.I.P.

Outside Valentino S/S 2012 - October 4, 2011

flickr G.6sou

08-03-2012
V.I.P.

According to someone she was at Chanel's front row at 5:17 (Black blouse and white skirt) I don't think it's her, but you fans know her better than me.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, august, beha, erichsen, freja, march